The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

And here on a political site with smart and funny people 7 years ago:

DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS!
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:35 PM #
Rate this topic Favorites Reply
DO I LOOK LIKE I'M KIDDING YOU? DO YOU THINK I LIKE YOU? DO YOU SEE ME SMILING? NO. YOU DO NOT! AND IF I SEE YOU SMILING YOU WILL HAVE LESS PEARLY WHITE UTENSILS TO EAT YOUR TASTY CHICKEN LEGS TONIGHT!!!! ARE WE CLEAR? YES I KNOW WE ARE CLEAR. DO NOT EVER AND I REPEAT EVER LOOK AT ME! DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU WANT ME TO SODOMIZE YOU? IF YOU LOOK AT ME I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVE ME AND WANT ME TO SODOMIZE YOU. ARE WE CLEAR? ALRIGHT.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS AN OBAMA? IS THAT A DRINK? IS THAT A DRINK WITH A FLOWER FLOATING IN IT? IS AN OBAMA A DANCE? DO WE DO THE OBAMA LIKE WE DID A LABAMBA? IS IT A DUCK? MY GOD A DOG CAN SPEAK AND SHAKE HANDS FOR A PROPER BISCUIT SO WHAT AM I TO THINK WHILE I SNAP A SALUTE TO SOME OBAMA IN A HAWAIIAN FLOWER SHIRT DOING A FUCKING CALYPSO SPIN? DO NOT MAKE ME FIND YOU IF MAKE ME SUFFER AN OBAMA.-RAMA ON MY WATCH! ARE WE CLEAR?

AS YOU WERE....

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Report abuseQuick Reply
Poser alert.
by BFD
02/28/2008, 7:37 PM #
Favorites Reply
Poser.
Report abuseQuick Reply

"DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS!"
by RasputinsLiver
02/28/2008, 7:42 PM #
Favorites Reply
Huh. Seems Pvt. BullButchKrapz is really horny! Lookin' for some local Fraycon GOPervs like Dawgshit and Leonidas.

Heya, Bull, check the BB GOPervs' private men's room for 'em. Believe they been in excited toe-tappin' heat for ya.

Report abuseQuick Reply
WHAT IS A BFD????
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:44 PM #
Favorites Reply
DOES THE F STAND FOR FRENCHIE? DO YOU SPELL IT POSEUR WHEN YOU ARE IN PARIS? YOU HAVE SOME DEGAULLE CALLING ME A POSEUR FRENCHIE. I WILL GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND MAKE A WISH!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Yes Sir (Salute) Kernel (of corn)
by frankaag2
02/28/2008, 7:45 PM #
Favorites Reply
Correction Sir..

An Obama is a Marxist disciple..It is not a phfluacqking Calypso .Sir.--Salute.

Report abuseQuick Reply
Crappyliver saw the word SODOMIZE
by dadawg
02/28/2008, 7:50 PM #
Favorites Reply
ran fast has his lil' legs would carry his frail ass and jumped in line, hoping Col. BullKurtz would see him gazing in his eyes.........

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sure ya did crappyliver, sure ya did...........

Report abuseQuick Reply
ARE YOU A COMEDIAN????????
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:53 PM #
Favorites Reply
IF I AM A KERNEL THAN I AM AN ATOMIC FUCKING KERNEL AND YOU HAVE PULLED THE CAP OFF A KING SIZED CAN OF WHOLE-KERNEL-DELUXE-SIZE WHOOOP ASS!!!! DROP AND GIVE ME 50 MISTER!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Crappyliver saw the word SODOMIZE
by RasputinsLiver
02/28/2008, 7:55 PM #
Favorites Reply
Ha! Dawgshit can't wait to hump Pvt. BullButch's shin and work his neanderbilly way up to GOPerv "Heaven"!

Look! Look at 'im! He's all a-quiver, piddlin' all over the floor in his toe-tappin' excitement!

Hahahahahahaahahaaa....gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddamn!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Now,now Capt. Crunch.
by BFD
02/28/2008, 7:57 PM #
Favorites Reply
You're not supposed to tell what you are.
Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Sorry Sir (Salute)Colonel
by frankaag2
02/28/2008, 8:04 PM #
Favorites Reply
I was not being disrespectful.. I was just allowing as to your mis-judgement in thinking an Obama is a Calypso ...Of course a Obama sure does do a great "Come Mr Tally man,tally me bananas".

I was just bringing to your atttention (Ten-shum-Salute) Sir that a Obama is a communist, I did use the woid marxist, in case youse were not aware Sir .. Sorry Sir.. I'm sure youse are aware of every phfluacqking thang .those woids have the same meaning..

also, a Obama is a gud fren of Mrs Hairy Bellie-floozie who sings the Mr Tally banana sing a sing.. of six pence etc etc..

Salute

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS!
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:17 PM #
Favorites Reply
Hi Colonel - thought I'd stroll down memory lane here. I've kept this post in the ol' hard drive for some time. Remember this post you did, for my troubled sister? Well she's turned her life around, thank God.

God Bless!

Thoughts On That Cocksucking Sister of Yours

TEN-shun!

Our recent exchange was very painful, SR- not as painful as your sister getting butt-blasted by two Zulus with their "Congo Colon Cleansers" but you get the point- and The Colonel has fuckin' gone back on the goddamn internet to check up on things and see if he can continue to help your poor sister kick the C.R.A.C.K. Habit (Caucasian Rammed Anally by Colored Kocksman). It's a matter of fuckin' life and death- or at least healthy bowels.

The Colonel has therefore wrote a fuckin' poem just for your sister- yes, I know, poetry is traditionally seen as "Gay" or even "pansy lit" but there is manly poetry out there and sometimes bein' a fuckin man means not being afraid to show Godly emotion. I hope this fuckin' helps your cocksucking sister get off of her knees and on to her feet, where she can become a valuable member of the white race's genetic strategic reserve:

Stop It With The Brothers, Sister!

A poem, by Lt. Col. Francis "Bull" Kurtz, USMC (ret.)

Your brother says you went away

Off to Hollywood where you would play

An actress living a frenetic life

But you ended up with black cock strife;

Abandon Dayton? You said "Hell Yes!"

Not knowing the Urban Males would flock to your dress

Where inside there lurks the cave of ill-repute

White poon-tang is enticing like the Pide Piper's flute;

You fell into debt and started hitting the rock

From there you descended to sucking black cock

Meth and other drugs lurked on your horizon

Yet you couldn't get to the phone once, make business for Verizon?

You have broken hearts many you vile little strumpet

Playing that black bone like Dizzy Gillespie blew trumpet

A high-note was reached when you were at last a "star"

But the film you were in left your jaw quite ajar

For to force to your throat that massive ebony spear

You had to open your mandible from the front to the rear

And that's just impossible for a young white girl to take

Only a garage door could a home for that cock make

Yet stuffed it you did down to the root

Then took both men on and they plowed in your toot;

Now you're a whore and no decent man you they would take

Only in Christ can you overcome your guzzling mistake;

REPENT! Cries The Colonel to this sinful abomination

To whom her only hope is in renewal, Godly menstruation

For when you do find that your uterus is ready for a baby

Make sure the father is white and act like a fuckin' lady

Raise that child up for we will need more Marines soon

And don't ever- EVER!- give to the blacks your precious alabaster poon.

THE END

Well, I hope that fuckin' helps give her the strength she needs to get over the CRACK we talked about earlier. There is hope, friend, but only in Christ; for my God is an AWESOME God, he can move mountains, and YES! Christ is even better than enormous black cocks!!!!!!!

God speed, son, god speed!

Report abuseQuick Reply
thanks for that blast from the past.
by greenridgeman
02/28/2008, 8:24 PM #
Favorites Reply
That poetry brought a tear to my eye and hope to my heart for my crackhead sister and her junkie daughter, both known to take a little blacksnake, not cuz they wanted to, mind you, just cuz they had to. With the power of Jesus even crackwhores and junkies can be redeemed, should they try.
Report abuseQuick Reply
by BFD
02/28/2008, 8:31 PM #
Favorites Reply
That's how I know this guy is a poser. He's not nearly as creative and humorous and raunchy as the real Colonel.
Report abuseQuick Reply
Poser or not, i think that poem...
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:34 PM #
Favorites Reply
...is one of the best posts in the Fray's history!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Agreed
by greenridgeman
02/28/2008, 8:38 PM #
Favorites Reply
But then, I am a sick fuck........!
Report abuse

I weep...
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 8:47 PM #
Favorites Reply
as I read my alcohol fueled sonnet..please tell your whore sister if I had only known....

I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER MYSELF! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: I weep...
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:52 PM #
Favorites Reply
Hahaha! I'll give her the message. I rarely see her though. She's a Christian missionary now, spreading the good Word to the world's filthy savages, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Report abuseQuick Reply
I paced my cement floor that evening..
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 9:14 PM #
Favorites Reply
hoping some good could come from a voice it seemed I had abandoned in my arm pit. Once it took flight like a harkened angel I knew not of it's destination only that it must have gone some fukin' where because it was no longer under my arm. I am heartened to hear she has chosen to lift the filthy savages out of their dirt worship. I am again active duty killing and raping for GOD and AMERICA! I shall scream no further at you or your other whore sisters. Glory is as glory does.

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Lest you forget, I WAS ONCE YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER SUSIE.....I WAS YOUR WORLD AND EVERYBODY IN IT....I SWORE TO BY GOD TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MARINE OR TO KILL YOU WITH THESE TWO HANDS....HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

EYES forward. You will NOT look at me. If you look at me I will assume it is a longing look, a fetching look, a look saying you are deeply in love with me and want me do sodomize you. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? If not, do NOT look at me.

Now, as to this continuing matter of interracial sex, I once brought this remarkable treatise to your fragile minds and yet I know it now bears repeating. A simple leftist told me of his woe pertaining to his sister and the ZULUS and so his plea was answered by me, your mentor in this UNHOLY place.

YOU ARE WELCOME....and now that you are bug-eyed and tired I will let you decide whether talking each other to death is preferable to actual blood splatter; fielder's choice.

SEMPER FI.

a whole box of tissues for your crying jag, poser?

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

Anyone with half a brain can tell she isnt black.

So no matter how many times I tell you I have family that is lighter than she is you're just going to keep repeating you can tell because you're like uber smart and with uber smarts you can tell the race of people you dont know.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

troian-bellisario-600x751.jpg

Which one is the black person smarty arty?

Not a one of them is all black. Hell,just look at obammy and he's half white.

So you're not as smart as you think then? Welcome to the party...you're late

Not a one of them is pure black.
Then again maybe you were too stupid like your buddy Bullshit to know how to use the internet.

And here on a political site with smart and funny people 7 years ago:

DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS!
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:35 PM #
Rate this topic Favorites Reply
DO I LOOK LIKE I'M KIDDING YOU? DO YOU THINK I LIKE YOU? DO YOU SEE ME SMILING? NO. YOU DO NOT! AND IF I SEE YOU SMILING YOU WILL HAVE LESS PEARLY WHITE UTENSILS TO EAT YOUR TASTY CHICKEN LEGS TONIGHT!!!! ARE WE CLEAR? YES I KNOW WE ARE CLEAR. DO NOT EVER AND I REPEAT EVER LOOK AT ME! DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU WANT ME TO SODOMIZE YOU? IF YOU LOOK AT ME I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVE ME AND WANT ME TO SODOMIZE YOU. ARE WE CLEAR? ALRIGHT.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS AN OBAMA? IS THAT A DRINK? IS THAT A DRINK WITH A FLOWER FLOATING IN IT? IS AN OBAMA A DANCE? DO WE DO THE OBAMA LIKE WE DID A LABAMBA? IS IT A DUCK? MY GOD A DOG CAN SPEAK AND SHAKE HANDS FOR A PROPER BISCUIT SO WHAT AM I TO THINK WHILE I SNAP A SALUTE TO SOME OBAMA IN A HAWAIIAN FLOWER SHIRT DOING A FUCKING CALYPSO SPIN? DO NOT MAKE ME FIND YOU IF MAKE ME SUFFER AN OBAMA.-RAMA ON MY WATCH! ARE WE CLEAR?

AS YOU WERE....

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Report abuseQuick Reply
Poser alert.
by BFD
02/28/2008, 7:37 PM #
Favorites Reply
Poser.
Report abuseQuick Reply

"DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS!"
by RasputinsLiver
02/28/2008, 7:42 PM #
Favorites Reply
Huh. Seems Pvt. BullButchKrapz is really horny! Lookin' for some local Fraycon GOPervs like Dawgshit and Leonidas.

Heya, Bull, check the BB GOPervs' private men's room for 'em. Believe they been in excited toe-tappin' heat for ya.

Report abuseQuick Reply
WHAT IS A BFD????
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:44 PM #
Favorites Reply
DOES THE F STAND FOR FRENCHIE? DO YOU SPELL IT POSEUR WHEN YOU ARE IN PARIS? YOU HAVE SOME DEGAULLE CALLING ME A POSEUR FRENCHIE. I WILL GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND MAKE A WISH!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Yes Sir (Salute) Kernel (of corn)
by frankaag2
02/28/2008, 7:45 PM #
Favorites Reply
Correction Sir..

An Obama is a Marxist disciple..It is not a phfluacqking Calypso .Sir.--Salute.

Report abuseQuick Reply
Crappyliver saw the word SODOMIZE
by dadawg
02/28/2008, 7:50 PM #
Favorites Reply
ran fast has his lil' legs would carry his frail ass and jumped in line, hoping Col. BullKurtz would see him gazing in his eyes.........

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sure ya did crappyliver, sure ya did...........

Report abuseQuick Reply
ARE YOU A COMEDIAN????????
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 7:53 PM #
Favorites Reply
IF I AM A KERNEL THAN I AM AN ATOMIC FUCKING KERNEL AND YOU HAVE PULLED THE CAP OFF A KING SIZED CAN OF WHOLE-KERNEL-DELUXE-SIZE WHOOOP ASS!!!! DROP AND GIVE ME 50 MISTER!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Crappyliver saw the word SODOMIZE
by RasputinsLiver
02/28/2008, 7:55 PM #
Favorites Reply
Ha! Dawgshit can't wait to hump Pvt. BullButch's shin and work his neanderbilly way up to GOPerv "Heaven"!

Look! Look at 'im! He's all a-quiver, piddlin' all over the floor in his toe-tappin' excitement!

Hahahahahahaahahaaa....gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddamn!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Now,now Capt. Crunch.
by BFD
02/28/2008, 7:57 PM #
Favorites Reply
You're not supposed to tell what you are.
Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: Sorry Sir (Salute)Colonel
by frankaag2
02/28/2008, 8:04 PM #
Favorites Reply
I was not being disrespectful.. I was just allowing as to your mis-judgement in thinking an Obama is a Calypso ...Of course a Obama sure does do a great "Come Mr Tally man,tally me bananas".

I was just bringing to your atttention (Ten-shum-Salute) Sir that a Obama is a communist, I did use the woid marxist, in case youse were not aware Sir .. Sorry Sir.. I'm sure youse are aware of every phfluacqking thang .those woids have the same meaning..

also, a Obama is a gud fren of Mrs Hairy Bellie-floozie who sings the Mr Tally banana sing a sing.. of six pence etc etc..

Salute

Report abuseQuick Reply
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:17 PM #
Favorites Reply
Hi Colonel - thought I'd stroll down memory lane here. I've kept this post in the ol' hard drive for some time. Remember this post you did, for my troubled sister? Well she's turned her life around, thank God.

God Bless!

Thoughts On That Cocksucking Sister of Yours

TEN-shun!

Our recent exchange was very painful, SR- not as painful as your sister getting butt-blasted by two Zulus with their "Congo Colon Cleansers" but you get the point- and The Colonel has fuckin' gone back on the goddamn internet to check up on things and see if he can continue to help your poor sister kick the C.R.A.C.K. Habit (Caucasian Rammed Anally by Colored Kocksman). It's a matter of fuckin' life and death- or at least healthy bowels.

The Colonel has therefore wrote a fuckin' poem just for your sister- yes, I know, poetry is traditionally seen as "Gay" or even "pansy lit" but there is manly poetry out there and sometimes bein' a fuckin man means not being afraid to show Godly emotion. I hope this fuckin' helps your cocksucking sister get off of her knees and on to her feet, where she can become a valuable member of the white race's genetic strategic reserve:

Stop It With The Brothers, Sister!

A poem, by Lt. Col. Francis "Bull" Kurtz, USMC (ret.)

Your brother says you went away

Off to Hollywood where you would play

An actress living a frenetic life

But you ended up with black cock strife;

Abandon Dayton? You said "Hell Yes!"

Not knowing the Urban Males would flock to your dress

Where inside there lurks the cave of ill-repute

White poon-tang is enticing like the Pide Piper's flute;

You fell into debt and started hitting the rock

From there you descended to sucking black cock

Meth and other drugs lurked on your horizon

Yet you couldn't get to the phone once, make business for Verizon?

You have broken hearts many you vile little strumpet

Playing that black bone like Dizzy Gillespie blew trumpet

A high-note was reached when you were at last a "star"

But the film you were in left your jaw quite ajar

For to force to your throat that massive ebony spear

You had to open your mandible from the front to the rear

And that's just impossible for a young white girl to take

Only a garage door could a home for that cock make

Yet stuffed it you did down to the root

Then took both men on and they plowed in your toot;

Now you're a whore and no decent man you they would take

Only in Christ can you overcome your guzzling mistake;

REPENT! Cries The Colonel to this sinful abomination

To whom her only hope is in renewal, Godly menstruation

For when you do find that your uterus is ready for a baby

Make sure the father is white and act like a fuckin' lady

Raise that child up for we will need more Marines soon

And don't ever- EVER!- give to the blacks your precious alabaster poon.

THE END

Well, I hope that fuckin' helps give her the strength she needs to get over the CRACK we talked about earlier. There is hope, friend, but only in Christ; for my God is an AWESOME God, he can move mountains, and YES! Christ is even better than enormous black cocks!!!!!!!

God speed, son, god speed!

Report abuseQuick Reply
thanks for that blast from the past.
by greenridgeman
02/28/2008, 8:24 PM #
Favorites Reply
That poetry brought a tear to my eye and hope to my heart for my crackhead sister and her junkie daughter, both known to take a little blacksnake, not cuz they wanted to, mind you, just cuz they had to. With the power of Jesus even crackwhores and junkies can be redeemed, should they try.
Report abuseQuick Reply
by BFD
02/28/2008, 8:31 PM #
Favorites Reply
That's how I know this guy is a poser. He's not nearly as creative and humorous and raunchy as the real Colonel.
Report abuseQuick Reply
Poser or not, i think that poem...
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:34 PM #
Favorites Reply
...is one of the best posts in the Fray's history!

Report abuseQuick Reply
Agreed
by greenridgeman
02/28/2008, 8:38 PM #
Favorites Reply
But then, I am a sick fuck........!
Report abuse

I weep...
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 8:47 PM #
Favorites Reply
as I read my alcohol fueled sonnet..please tell your whore sister if I had only known....

I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER MYSELF! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Report abuseQuick Reply
Re: I weep...
by krankman
02/28/2008, 8:52 PM #
Favorites Reply
Hahaha! I'll give her the message. I rarely see her though. She's a Christian missionary now, spreading the good Word to the world's filthy savages, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Report abuseQuick Reply
I paced my cement floor that evening..
by Col.BullKurtz
02/28/2008, 9:14 PM #
Favorites Reply
hoping some good could come from a voice it seemed I had abandoned in my arm pit. Once it took flight like a harkened angel I knew not of it's destination only that it must have gone some fukin' where because it was no longer under my arm. I am heartened to hear she has chosen to lift the filthy savages out of their dirt worship. I am again active duty killing and raping for GOD and AMERICA! I shall scream no further at you or your other whore sisters. Glory is as glory does.

Col.BullKurtz USMC

Lest you forget, I WAS ONCE YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER SUSIE.....I WAS YOUR WORLD AND EVERYBODY IN IT....I SWORE TO BY GOD TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MARINE OR TO KILL YOU WITH THESE TWO HANDS....HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

EYES forward. You will NOT look at me. If you look at me I will assume it is a longing look, a fetching look, a look saying you are deeply in love with me and want me do sodomize you. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? If not, do NOT look at me.

Now, as to this continuing matter of interracial sex, I once brought this remarkable treatise to your fragile minds and yet I know it now bears repeating. A simple leftist told me of his woe pertaining to his sister and the ZULUS and so his plea was answered by me, your mentor in this UNHOLY place.

YOU ARE WELCOME....and now that you are bug-eyed and tired I will let you decide whether talking each other to death is preferable to actual blood splatter; fielder's choice.

SEMPER FI.

a whole box of tissues for your crying jag, poser?
Notice there is no link? Then he says the site shut down. I wonder where he copied and pasted that from then? :laugh:

So no matter how many times I tell you I have family that is lighter than she is you're just going to keep repeating you can tell because you're like uber smart and with uber smarts you can tell the race of people you dont know.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Then again maybe you were too stupid like your buddy Bullshit to know how to use the internet.

So you really think the chick is black?

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Dont deflect. So you cant figure out which of these people are part Black?

Deflection? We were discussing an obvious white chick pretending to be black and you and your compatriot turned it into "Guess who's the brother"
Now unless you actually believe a person can be black when both of their parents are white you can STFU.

Who the hell said they weren't?

Defection? We were discussing an obvious white chick pretending to be black and you and your compatriot turned it into "Guess who's the brother"
Now unless you actually believe a person can be black when both of their parents are white you can STFU.
You had a question put to monkey and you deflected. You cant figure which person is part Black and identifies as Black.

Who the hell said they weren't?
Only one is Black you dont know which one.

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Are you going to keep a answering questions no one asked or what?

You said that anyone with half a brain cell could tell Rachel was not black. So tell me which of these guys are black smart guy? Or do you not poses half a brain cell?

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

You said that anyone with half a brain cell could tell Rachel was not black. So tell me which of these guys are black smart guy? Or do you not poses half a brain cell?

He got caught in his own logic loop. Monkeys like him have a tendency to do that.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Are you brain dead?
I answered your question. None of them are all black.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Are you brain dead?
I answered your question. None of them are all black.

And you are correct.

Forum List

Back