The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

This is my favorite. .....Fake marine Bullshit in combat.

Somewhere on the Bong Son.....My back is to the camera, boy....notice the tiger stripes? And if I'd known that pic was being taken, it would have ended up his ass.....there were bounties on us.

04_zps3ade2b5a.jpg

BullKurtz marching with his fellow marines

1280px-Toy_Soldiers_British_Coldstream_Guards.jpg

No. It made me laugh that you were dumb enough to claim I admitted to being a rapist then couldnt produce.
laugh.gif

BUSTED! Creepshows like you are always worth a saved file....
You mean busted like this?
laugh.gif

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Exactly....any other questions? :cool-45:

False King of All Blacks. I have Aunts and Cousins that are as light as she is. We come in all shades

Not only does she have zero features typical to blacks she has that one thing that no blacks possess.....white biological parents.

Sorry, once again King of All Blacks my own Relatives have the same skin color as she does and Rachel with makeup on is darker than some of them.

Did you know that when people hire you they dont make you bring in your parents? Its a new thing

The stupid bitch is white as Wonder bread.

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

Anyone with half a brain can tell she isnt black.

So no matter how many times I tell you I have family that is lighter than she is you're just going to keep repeating you can tell because you're like uber smart and with uber smarts you can tell the race of people you dont know.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

troian-bellisario-600x751.jpg

Which one is the black person smarty arty?

No. It made me laugh that you were dumb enough to claim I admitted to being a rapist then couldnt produce.
laugh.gif

BUSTED! Creepshows like you are always worth a saved file....
You mean busted like this?
laugh.gif

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Exactly....any other questions? :cool-45:
Just one.....................Why in the hell did you lie about being a marine then start this thread?

Not only does she have zero features typical to blacks she has that one thing that no blacks possess.....white biological parents.

Sorry, once again King of All Blacks my own Relatives have the same skin color as she does and Rachel with makeup on is darker than some of them.

Did you know that when people hire you they dont make you bring in your parents? Its a new thing

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

So no matter how many times I tell you I have family that is lighter than she is you're just going to keep repeating you can tell because you're like uber smart and with uber smarts you can tell the race of people you dont know.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

I have a niece that is lighter than all of them and white people mistake her for being white all the time.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

Not a one of them is all black. Hell,just look at obammy and he's half white.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

So you dont know then? Thanks.

Which one is part Black?

The lunatic was outted by KXLY's Jeff Humphrey in Spokane for a story about her alleged "harassment" by local supposed racists. Throughout the interview she poses as a victim until he questions her about the "noose" supposedly discovered in back of a house she'd moved into....it turns out the rope had been there all along and used to suspend a deer for processing. :rolleyes-41:
Watch the look on her face as he asks her is a black man is really her father.....

Its ironic that you are even talking about this after you posed as a marine and got busted.. :laugh:

I know, huh.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

So you're not as smart as you think then? Welcome to the party...you're late

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

So you're not as smart as you think then? Welcome to the party...you're late

Not a one of them is pure black.

Forum List

Back