The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

Whats the Difference between Rachel Dozell and BullKurtz?

One pretended for years to dupe the public they were something they werent, and the other is Rachel Dozell
I'm surprised Bullshit isnt staying a million kilometers from this. We drug him through the mud pretty good when he got caught claiming he never said he was a marine.

Asslips:

White women dont like real rape but they do like fake rape. I knew several white women that asked me to play the role of a rapist breaking into their home. Pretty intense once you get use to it. You just have to make sure no nosey neighbors call the cops on you.

Netanyahu Or Obama Who Do YOU Trust Page 35 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He was in Uncle Remus mode again.
Next he'll regale us with some fantastical stories about those ancient advanced african civilizations.

The lunatic was outted by KXLY's Jeff Humphrey in Spokane for a story about her alleged "harassment" by local supposed racists. Throughout the interview she poses as a victim until he questions her about the "noose" supposedly discovered in back of a house she'd moved into....it turns out the rope had been there all along and used to suspend a deer for processing. :rolleyes-41:
Watch the look on her face as he asks her is a black man is really her father.....

And this matters because.... ? Oh right, it doesn't... nevermind

Asslips:

White women dont like real rape but they do like fake rape. I knew several white women that asked me to play the role of a rapist breaking into their home. Pretty intense once you get use to it. You just have to make sure no nosey neighbors call the cops on you.

Netanyahu Or Obama Who Do YOU Trust Page 35 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He was in Uncle Remus mode again.
Next he'll regale us with some fantastical stories about those ancient advanced african civilizations.
Naw. Ill just claim i am a marine like Bullshit did then lie about it and get busted.
lol.gif

Asslips:

So where did I admit to being a rapist fake marine. :laugh:

Jesus...This is the same bullshit he did last time. Used the same quote of consensual sex and puts his fake marine spin on it to say something else

Asslips:

So where did I admit to being a rapist fake marine. :laugh:

Jesus...This is the same bullshit he did last time. Used the same quote of consensual sex and puts his fake marine spin on it to say something else
Hes counting on idiots to forget he claimed I admitted to being a rapist when the white girls wanted me to pretend.
laugh.gif

Colonel Bull Kurtz
I invite any and all readers to read some of my BullKurtzUSMC creation from 2005 and then tell me I was "posing" as anything other than a cartoon when I came to USMB....I know the progs and queers won't let go of it because when I started posting as myself, their widdle feewings got all bruised up. :badgrin:

The deflection on this thread is mind boggling. Now back to the fake black woman

She has to have some serious mental problems to do what she did.
You can look at her and tell she's not black and she has white parents.
Who in their right mind would put themselves in a position that's so easily proven false?
Chicks delusional and so are the people running the NAACP.

Forum List

Back