The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

Here is Bullshit seeing some action.

ghost_recon_future_soldier_challenges-powerpyx.png

The deflection on this thread is mind boggling. Now back to the fake black woman

She has to have some serious mental problems to do what she did.
You can look at her and tell she's not black and she has white parents.
Who in their right mind would put themselves in a position that's so easily proven false?
Chicks delusional and so are the people running the NAACP.

False King of All Blacks. I have Aunts and Cousins that are as light as she is. We come in all shades

Not only does she have zero features typical to blacks she has that one thing that no blacks possess.....white biological parents.

Sorry, once again King of All Blacks my own Relatives have the same skin color as she does and Rachel with makeup on is darker than some of them.

Did you know that when people hire you they dont make you bring in your parents? Its a new thing

The stupid bitch is white as Wonder bread.

I vote we shut down this thread due to the OP doing worse than Racheal. This monkey stole valor and has the unmitigated gall to post on dear Rachel. Who is with me?

The deflection on this thread is mind boggling. Now back to the fake black woman

Who in their right mind would put themselves in a position that's so easily proven false?

False King of All Blacks. I have Aunts and Cousins that are as light as she is. We come in all shades

Not only does she have zero features typical to blacks she has that one thing that no blacks possess.....white biological parents.

Sorry, once again King of All Blacks my own Relatives have the same skin color as she does and Rachel with makeup on is darker than some of them.

Did you know that when people hire you they dont make you bring in your parents? Its a new thing

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

Yeah, but like I said blacks come in all colors and you're pretending the NAACP's hiring requirements include interviewing parents and checking their blackness.

Anyone with half a brain can tell she isnt black.

No. It made me laugh that you were dumb enough to claim I admitted to being a rapist then couldnt produce.
laugh.gif

BUSTED! Creepshows like you are always worth a saved file....
You mean busted like this?
laugh.gif

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Forum List

Back