The Moment we Have Been Waiting For - Truth Social is Arriving

Actual website:

Apple app

I am not quite sure why Youtube has allowed this video and allowed Trump technology group to have a channel. I guess its authentic. Not sure.

With 150k on the waiting list the first day?

The TDS runs strong with you.
Why do they have to wait? You’d think that after complaining about Facebook and Twitter, they’d go all out to make it better. If they can’t handle 150,000, they might as well hang it up. Any problems should have been ironed out during beta, if they were competent. 150,000 should be nothing traffic wise for a legitimate social media site.

Why do they have to wait? You’d think that after complaining about Facebook and Twitter, they’d go all out to make it better. If they can’t handle 150,000, they might as well hang it up. Any problems should have been ironed out during beta, if they were competent. 150,000 should be nothing traffic wise for a legitimate social media site.

A decade later maybe.

I've played MMORPG's and every patch is a clusterfuck, despite the testing, the betas, and the QA/QC

A decade later maybe.

I've played MMORPG's and every patch is a clusterfuck, despite the testing, the betas, and the QA/QC
Big difference between an MMORPG and something that’s just a glorified message board. IMO, this is a case of something being done on the cheap.

Big difference between an MMORPG and something that’s just a glorified message board. IMO, this is a case of something being done on the cheap.

Or being done without 3rd party derived software in case progressives decide to try to silence the board by going after the 3rd parties.

The whole thing was "if you want social media develop it yourself!" Well that's what's happening, and you TDS farts still bitch and moan.

Or being done without 3rd party derived software in case progressives decide to try to silence the board by going after the 3rd parties.

The whole thing was "if you want social media develop it yourself!" Well that's what's happening, and you TDS farts still bitch and moan.
Crybabies! It’s always someone else’s fault.

w5sdr9yik8j81.jpg

Forum List

Back