With Kharkiv, Ukraines second largest city soon to fall, was it wise to fire a good general for telling the truth?

Maybe but about 9000 PLO were evacuated to Tunis, although there were other Arab fighters.
One of the Big PLO Defeats had thousands of PLO fighters exiled to Cyprus ( I remember seeing them beginning the Journey on Trucks on the news ,and then onto Cyprus by Ship I guess)

Best one yet Lit......~S~
just a fact .
GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

I did not graduate from military academies, I have a purely peaceful profession, but I know history well. Therefore, if I were the top leadership of Russia, I would now directly present the Ukrainians with an ultimatum: either the Ukrainian Armed Forces leave Kharkov, or we give a week to evacuate the civilian population,
and then there will be an assault.
But not right away, no. First there will be a month of bombing, the destruction of all firing points and military infrastructure, the removal of the energy system and the blocking of supply routes. Well, then stormtroopers enter the city and shoot at everything that is still capable of moving.

After the capture of the city - the tricolor over the regional administration and three days for the triumph of the winners. After this, the civilian population will be able to return to their homes. That's it, Kharkov has returned to its homeland.

Chopping up the bigger kingdoms into smaller fiefdoms is not necessarily a cure Lit

~S~

so you say the age of empires has not gone (has gone only for the white Europeans , others can still run their empires through XXIc. )?
ps

does the term Oligarchy mean something to you Lit?

~S~

The comparisons to Churchill were greatly exaggerated early on. I respected him for rallying the troops but he doesn't like to hear the truth, preferring for nice words rather an upsetting facts. Common in centralized systems.. Ukraine are short on men, that's the realitt. Will Europe allow the return of the old Eastern Bloc or will they pick up their rifles? Russia was just waiting for the right moment in time, the right weakened adversary. How many years and how many hundreds of billions did the West waste on the climate change racket when it could have.developed their economies and militaries. China and Russia are making a mockery of the Wet and it is infuriating.
any updates ? when Muscovite hordesmen occupy Kharkiv ?

The comparisons to Churchill were greatly exaggerated early on. I respected him for rallying the troops but he doesn't like to hear the truth, preferring for nice words rather an upsetting facts. Common in centralized systems.. Ukraine are short on men, that's the realitt. Will Europe allow the return of the old Eastern Bloc or will they pick up their rifles? Russia was just waiting for the right moment in time, the right weakened adversary. How many years and how many hundreds of billions did the West waste on the climate change racket when it could have.developed their economies and militaries. China and Russia are making a mockery of the Wet and it is infuriating.
Ukraine is a money laundering operation

US defense contractors rejoice

Forum List

Back