The more/less primary reason PROGS rejected Trump

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
What in the world makes you think you’re qualified to explain the thought processes of progressives?! It’s like listening to a guy explain how it feels to give child birth. Laughable. Nice try but perhaps ask questions and listen instead of making idiotic presumptions

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
LMf'nAO @"bluntly honest".

Have some more koolaide.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than an POTUS in history.

Anyone as stupid as you who claims to know why people do anything is lying and making up things or listening to the voices in his head.

most people hate Donald becausehe he is an incompetent, criminal, corrupt nutcase.

try an education. Maybe you won’t embarrass yourself as much

How far do you think you'd have to search Julian's threads to find "Trump is devisive" and
And never mind Trump is bluntly honest.
This is in the top 5 of dumbest statements that I've ever read.

Go grab Trump's last Tweets say. Problem for PROGS is they can't identify blunt honesty because they're more concerned with brushing themselves off over the hit. So cowards as they are they throw the liar's card.

Similar PROGS throw racist cards etc., there's never anything behind it, so the real liars are YOU

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than an POTUS in history.

Anyone as stupid as you who claims to know why people do anything is lying and making up things or listening to the voices in his head.

most people hate Donald becausehe he is an incompetent, criminal, corrupt nutcase.

View attachment 426147
Nope. You lie almost as much as tRump.

What in the world makes you think you’re qualified to explain the thought processes of progressives?! It’s like listening to a guy explain how it feels to give child birth. Laughable. Nice try but perhaps ask questions and listen instead of making idiotic presumptions

History of events & narratives? Cause and effect, things you don't understand.

When someone gives you something or moves you to the head of the class, you will take it. You must be blinded by all of the incompetent, criminal and corrupted nutcases in D.C. We are having a harder time competing and the costs of building bigtime industrial hardware is massively more and more expensive also. Just one example. Elon Musk is moving us forward with leaps and bounds. When Biden and the Progs put all of the Eco green rules stuff in we won't get to Mars with humans until the Chinese with humans proclaim it their own and we see it on their videos. Prog broads will be phukn their Chinese masters to stay alive when our economy tanks in future decades.

History of events & narratives? Cause and effect, things you don't understand.
I understand that you are incorrectly trying to explain the thought process of your political opponents in a mocking and inaccurate way as an immature attempt to belittle them. It’s totally working!!!

Trump is a liar, racist, bigot, and misogynist.

Trump is wrong on the issues.

Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump is ignorant of, and has contempt for, sound public policy, responsible governance, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump seeks to divide the American people and places his own interests before that of the country.

Trump is a dishonest, corrupt con man.

That's why.

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.
Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Got the exact quote and when he said it?

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

Trump is a liar, racist, bigot, and misogynist.

Trump is wrong on the issues.

Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump is ignorant of, and has contempt for, sound public policy, responsible governance, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump seeks to divide the American people and places his own interests before that of the country.

Trump is a dishonest, corrupt con man.

That's why.

1. Never proven, anecdotal evidence, and your boy Biden likes to actually touch people in creepy ways.

2. Opinion.

3. Opinion

4. Opinion, and worthless ones at that.

5. Opinion, and bullshit ones at that.

Keep drive by posting, you pathetic gamma.

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.
Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Got the exact quote and when he said it?

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

He wasn't lying then, the best you can say is he didn't follow through.

And how does this impact me negatively, as opposed to "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" which did impact me negatively?

It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.

Hey, I've been there when my wife gave birth twice. I'll never understand what she was getting so excited about. It really didn't seem like such a big deal to me. :)

It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.
4d7bfd6226744067a37a9e38ec91111f.jpeg

You mistake hardness for corruption
There is no "hardness" in the wishy-washy orange sack of shit.

Plenty of hardness, as opposed to the weathervane "we were against it before we were for it" lying done by progressives.
Bullshit. He's flipp flopped and everything from golf to syria to China and much much more.

Flip flopped, or changed based on the conditions?

Again, the classic example is dems being "against" gay marriage when everyone knew they were lying to placate the Religious black vote, and then when the Same sex lobby gained more power and white upper/middle class people became more important to them they started telling the truth about it.

The new example is dems saying "defund the police" doesn't mean "defund the police" when it is clear to everyone that that's exactly what they want to do.

If PROGS say it then it means any or one of.....

Antonym
Projection
Denial
Off topic out of context

According to "fact-checks" this information may be misleading.

Anyone with a brain realized that Trump was a sociopathic idiot long before he even ran for office.

Trumpbots claim that he's just 'brutally honest', progs see him as 'brutally-stupid' He just simply is not qualified intellectually to be President. Stupid people don't realize that because they are as stupid as him. That's why he appeals to them.

Trumpbots claim that regardless of his crude behaviors, they support him because of his conservative policies. But there are plenty of conservatives who they could have supported and who would have been more effective than Trump. Pence for example.

The fact is the Trumpbots support Trump, not because of his conservative policies, but because he is mean and stupid - like themselves.

Finally, Trumpbots inability to understand 'Obama speak' is due to their lack of intelligence. Obama was a highly intelligent and dignified President - far beyond your comprehension.

Forum List

Back