The Most Important 3 Minutes on TV..

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Please folks, I beg you. Take 3 minutes out of your lives and watch this Jeff Daniel's segment from his show "The Newsroom" before you slap each other on the back about the "victory" that YOU achieved by the thugs that run Washington.

Please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw]The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube[/ame]

Then you may return to your petty arguments......

Please folks, I beg you. Take 3 minutes out of your lives and watch this Jeff Daniel's segment from his show "The Newsroom" before you slap each other on the back about the "victory" that YOU achieved by the thugs that run Washington.

Please.

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube

I love Jeff Daniels, I loved him as Flap in Terms of Endearment.

I don't consider anybody's arguments as petty and I do think America is pretty great. You may be depressed right now in light of Republicans losing the showdown today as Daniels was depressed in that epi but it doesn't mean that government is oppressive. It just means you didn't get your way.

Please.

I don't consider anybody's arguments as petty and I do think America is pretty great. You may be depressed right now in light of Republicans losing the showdown today as Daniels was depressed in that epi but it doesn't mean that government is oppressive. It just means you didn't get your way.

You've got to be kidding, right? Even now, all your petty ass can do is gloat? My God, what a worthless individual you are. Jesus, I've always known that there were evil people in the world, but you are as evil as they come.

IGNORE.

Please.

You've got to be kidding, right? Even now, all your petty ass can do is gloat? My God, what a worthless individual you are. Jesus, I've always known that there were evil people in the world, but you are as evil as they come.

IGNORE.

Ok. I guess my arguments are way too petty for someone of your stature anyway ... :eusa_eh:

Democrats & Obama stood their ground and won.

Republicans and ESPECIALLY the TeaBaggers lost.

deal with it.

deal with it.

I wonder if there's going to be a mass exodus here like there was after the 2012 presidential election.

Does it bother you to know that America is not the greatest country any more? It does bother me. Each of us could take one statement from that video and discuss it. We could discover where we went astray.

Perhaps we could get on the right path again.

I'll listen to it again and take a statement. It will be about integrity or values. Something our leaders once had.

"We fought for moral reasons...
We cared about our neighbors...
We revered great men
We aspired to intelligence
We stood for what was right
We have to recognize there is a problem before we can become great again."

Think about those statements. We fight for political reasons, not moral reasons. We don't know our neighbors. We don't have great men to revere. Our schools a watering down the curriculum and academics are taking aback seat to social education, "political correctness" has taken over what was once considered common sense.

Yes, we have a problem.

Last edited:
It's freaking fiction. It is filmed under a staggering support group of hundreds of well paid crew and they video Mr. Daniels several times until they get the right angle, makeup and dialog. It ain't real no how much you might want it to be real.

It's freaking fiction. It is filmed under a staggering support group of hundreds of well paid crew and they video Mr. Daniels several times until they get the right angle, makeup and dialog. It ain't real no how much you might want it to be real.

Wow, no kidding!?!?!?

Maybe that's why I said "From Jeff Daniel's Television show "The Newsroom" you twerp. Does that make the sentiment any less real? Good God, man! Are you really that dense?

Most people refer to outbursts such as this as "butthurt". Those people are correct.

Up until recently, most Republicans would have called someone a traitor for daring to state that the USA wasn't the greatest country on earth. Their attitudes have shifted. Now that they've been forced to understand their own minority status, they've sort of disavowed and separated themselves from mainstream America, which means that the formerly unacceptable criticism of the USA is now acceptable.

deal with it.

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are extinguished, correct..?

Lumpy, I swear to all that is Holy that these liberals won't be happy until we become a totalitarian state. I am truly beginning to believe that all is lost.

Most people refer to outbursts such as this as "butthurt". Those people are correct.

Up until recently, most Republicans would have called someone a traitor for daring to state that the USA wasn't the greatest country on earth. Their attitudes have shifted. Now that they've been forced to understand their own minority status, they've sort of disavowed and separated themselves from mainstream America, which means that the formerly unacceptable criticism of the USA is now acceptable.

Until 6-7 years ago I would have called this fictional character a traitor as well. No more. I don't have a clue what "butthurt" is, but there is no anger here. There is no sadness, or depression. I came to terms with this years ago. America is NOT the greatest country on earth any longer. It is FACT not a criticism.

The question for all you brain-trusts, you pseudo-intellectuals, is WHY? THAT is the question that YOU will have to answer when YOUR children demand answers.

deal with it.

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are extinguished, correct..?

Well, not to put too fine a point on it but Randall was the one saying we should resume our petty arguments. What kind of arrogant BS is that?

IGNORE.

Ok. I guess my arguments are way too petty for someone of your stature anyway ... :eusa_eh:

Sarah, not to worry.

RF simply can't consider that he is wrong.

Too soft is my guess.

This is why I think Aaron Sorkin (the guy that wrote what Daniels said) would be a very interesting choice for the Democratic nomination for President one of these years. He created the West Wing which exposed the nation at its best--a pragmatic liberal President and obviously has an interest in politics.

The video, however is pretty silly.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/234921-jeef-daniels-finest-moment-3.html#post5645879

I would ask the OP to respond to my response on another thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-world-if-not-why-not-14.html#post7321761

"If we're not the greatest country on earth...who is?" Please give examples.

IGNORE.

Sarah, not to worry.

RF simply can't consider that he is wrong.

Too soft is my guess.

I'm sure he'll call someone a communist any second now.

Forum List

Back