The most ironic argument in the left “fighting racism”

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
Take the case of George Floyd, reason being most of us are familiar with it and it has generated a broad sheeplike response of racism claims from the liberals. Anyway here’s the irony. The left claims this case is a blatant example of racism and this is the racism they’re fighting. However there’s no proof the cop involved in that case was motivated by race. The left looks at the races cop and victim and automatically assume racism is the cause. That type of prejudice based on skin color is textbook racism. I mean is it not? When posters on the board post black on white violence and call it racism liberals are quick to say where’s the proof the incident was motivated by race. How come liberals are quick to say other incidents are motivated by race without evidence and that’s cool? Most people understand what I’m saying is true and it’s so glaring the only way one can deny it is if they’re deluding themselves. But it’s the truth and it’s worth saying. I wish our politicians would have the courage to tell the truth more often.

Take the case of George Floyd, reason being most of us are familiar with it and it has generated a broad sheeplike response of racism claims from the liberals. Anyway here’s the irony. The left claims this case is a blatant example of racism and this is the racism they’re fighting. However there’s no proof the cop involved in that case was motivated by race. The left looks at the races cop and victim and automatically assume racism is the cause. That type of prejudice based on skin color is textbook racism. I mean is it not? When posters on the board post black on white violence and call it racism liberals are quick to say where’s the proof the incident was motivated by race. How come liberals are quick to say other incidents are motivated by race without evidence and that’s cool? Most people understand what I’m saying is true and it’s so glaring the only way one can deny it is if they’re deluding themselves. But it’s the truth and it’s worth saying. I wish our politicians would have the courage to tell the truth more often.
No one but racist trumpscum really care about your opinion, troll

I’d like to hear your opinion. Was the George Floyd incident an example of racism? If so explain how.

Speaking to scum and troll, how are you, Jillian? Pissed in your own Wheaties lately?

I’d like to hear your opinion. Was the George Floyd incident an example of racism? If so explain how.
Son, you just got Jillian's "opinion". Never based in cogent thought but definitely a regurgitation of the worst points of the "narrative". But, good luck getting an adult, reasoned discussion from her(?)

Son, you just got Jillian's "opinion". Never based in cogent thought but definitely a regurgitation of the worst points of the "narrative". But, good luck getting an adult, reasoned discussion from her(?)

Yeah that was one of her more substantive responses lol.

Fantastic post, thank you.

Jillian IS a bit dim.

I don’t know about fantastic, but I’d love to hear a liberal address the point

I don’t know about fantastic, but I’d love to hear a liberal address the point
Yes, that WOULD be nice, wouldn't it?

Take the case of George Floyd, reason being most of us are familiar with it and it has generated a broad sheeplike response of racism claims from the liberals
Do racism exist ?

. Anyway here’s the irony. The left claims this case is a blatant example of racism and this is the racism they’re fighting.
Who is the left ? And who are these good white people who are fighting against racism ?

Black people have no friends.

However there’s no proof the cop involved in that case was motivated by race.
How do you prove that the cop involved was motivated by race ?

That type of prejudice based on skin color is textbook racism. I mean is it not? When posters on the board post black on white violence and call it racism liberals are quick to say where’s the proof the incident was motivated by race.
What black on white violence ?

White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

So where is this mass black on white violence happening ?

Black people know they will be severely punished for harming a white person.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood. Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation.

How come liberals are quick to say other incidents are motivated by race without evidence and that’s cool?

A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm white, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

But white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge etc)

When black people kill whites. They go to jail and no black person justifies this. But when cops kill black they usually walk That's the difference..

Most people understand what I’m saying is true and it’s so glaring the only way one can deny it is if they’re deluding themselves.
The difference is, as I have said, is that black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

Take the Zimmerman or George Floyd case he wasn’t even arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal blk folks we wouldn’t even know about it. The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas conservative/racist whites do

Take the case of George Floyd, reason being most of us are familiar with it and it has generated a broad sheeplike response of racism claims from the liberals
Do racism exist ?

. Anyway here’s the irony. The left claims this case is a blatant example of racism and this is the racism they’re fighting.
Who is the left ? And who are these good white people who are fighting against racism ?

Black people have no friends.

That type of prejudice based on skin color is textbook racism. I mean is it not? When posters on the board post black on white violence and call it racism liberals are quick to say where’s the proof the incident was motivated by race.
What black on white violence ?

White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.

So where is this mass black on white violence happening ?

Black people know they will be severely punished for harming a white person.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood. Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation.

How come liberals are quick to say other incidents are motivated by race without evidence and that’s cool?

A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm white, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

But white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge etc)

When black people kill whites. They go to jail and no black person justifies this. But when cops kill black they usually walk That's the difference..

Most people understand what I’m saying is true and it’s so glaring the only way one can deny it is if they’re deluding themselves.
The difference is, as I have said, is that black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

Take the Zimmerman or George Floyd case he wasn’t even arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal blk folks we wouldn’t even know about it. The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas conservative/racist whites do
Obviously you lack the strength to crawl out from beneath the rock you live under. Change the channel some time, man.

I’m just going to focus on this. You’re admitting that in this instance you can’t prove the cop was motivated by racism, yes? So if you can’t prove the allegation how in the world do you justify it? You realize that’s not rational thinking, right?

I’m just going to focus on this. You’re admitting that in this instance you can’t prove the cop was motivated by racism, yes? So if you can’t prove the allegation how in the world do you justify it? You realize that’s not rational thinking, right?
You can't prove that someone is racist because it deals with motive and intentions, which are a matter of guesswork on your part, instead of words and actions, which are not.

Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which they know you can never win.

So I make it about what they did and said and keep it on that.

When a thief takes your money you run after him not to tell him he is a thief but to get your money back.

I believe if George Floyd was white. The police would not have killed him.

Now that's either true or false.

You can't prove that someone is racist because it deals with motive and intentions, which are a matter of guesswork on your part, instead of words and actions, which are not.

Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which they know you can never win.

So I make it about what they did and said and keep it on that.

When a thief takes your money you run after him not to tell him he is a thief but to get your money back.

I believe if George Floyd was white. The police would not have killed him.

Now that’s either true or false.

You’re not make much sense at all. You certainly can prove racist intent in many cases. Sometimes racism maybe a motive, but it can’t be proven. If it can’t be proven then it shouldn’t be presumed based on the races of people involved in the cases.

Forum List

Back