The most troubling thing about Hillary (D) supporters

Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Meme-Things-I-Trust-More-Than-Hillary-Clinton-Image.jpg
My favorite is the gas station sushi.

I would imagine many Hillary supporters wear shirts that say "I'm With Stupid&Clean My Server With A Cloth"

Hillary supporters

1. do not care about the US at all
2. only care about getting a bigger taxpayer funded check

Too many have come to believe that it's all about taking what you can get. There is no love or loyalty for country. They simply see what's in it for them and those same ones aren't about to do a damn thing for others. Tax payers are told they aren't paying their fair share and that taxes must go up. It's a free for all for the rest.

If there was a better alternative they might change their minds. Trump surely is not a viable choice for them.

neither is a viable choice but Trump is less dangerous than hiLIARy IMO

yo dot com will you really vote for trump? i can understand 3rd party, write-in, or abstaining, but trump is a no go.

yo dot com will you really vote for trump? i can understand 3rd party, write-in, or abstaining, but trump is a no go.
dont worry LK he aint fooling no one........the "guy" has spent every minute he has posted here bad mouthing anything republican and sucking the asses of anything democrat.....he will be voting hillary......

If the gop ran someone who doent attack families of fallen soldiers things might be alot different.

Got to admit, at least the Repubs didnt elect an ultimate Insider like hiLIARy.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back