The mountain of evidence gets a little higher.

Thats just stupid. Republican's job is to win elections and to govern.

If there was any fraud that prevented Republicans from winning they would of course be rightiously shouting about it from the roof tops.

Instead we see them putting out this report about how Republicans were baselessly lying about electoral fraud.
But they didn't win because they were inept at catching the cheating. Of course you would say there was none to protect your job!

I would if there were no other way

But commanders can be appointed as election judges within their units on election day and the results sent to the appropriate locations

Where in the Constitution does it designate Military Officers has having any authority over elections?

Since all Military Officers are under the command of the President, wouldn't that mean that the President controlled the elections?

See...I was right! You do not have a brain!

Post a link to the comprehensive study showing evidence the outcome of the election proves Trump won.

You can't. Because the entire charade is about sowing doubt in the integrity of elections.
The doubt comes from mail in ballots that can be used for cheating

Where in the Constitution does it designate Military Officers has having any authority over elections?

Since all Military Officers are under the command of the President, wouldn't that mean that the President controlled the elections?

See...I was right! You do not have a brain!
You are a moron

Michigan Republicans Debunk Voter Fraud Claims in Unsparing Report

A committee led by Michigan Republicans on Wednesday published an extraordinary debunking of voter fraud claims in the state, delivering a comprehensive rebuke to a litany of accusations about improprieties in the 2020 election and its aftermath.

The 55-page report, produced by a Michigan State Senate committee of three Republicans and one Democrat, is a systematic rebuttal to an array of false claims about the election from supporters of former President Donald J. Trump. The authors focus overwhelmingly on Michigan, but they also expose lies perpetuated about the vote-counting process in Georgia.

The report is unsparing in its criticism of those who have promoted false theories about the election. It debunks claims from Trump allies including Mike Lindell, the chief executive of MyPillow; Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former president’s lawyer; and Mr. Trump himself.

The belief Trump won the election is the lynchpin on which his candidacy depends. His supporters have internalized his fabricated grievance against "the rigged system." He claims the presidency was taken from him so they experience the powerful emotion that something was taken from them. It wasn't. Getting folks to believe it was, to borrow a phrase, is an essential falsehood. The essential utility of Trump's falsehoods.

The report from MI Repubs puts another stake in the heart of the Big Lie. It is conclusive evidence the voter fraud allegation is a con. I am not waiting for his following to have an epiphany on this matter. They are too invested in it. They need to be invested in it. Without it, all they have left is the recognition Don is a bloviating huckster controlling the smoke and mirrors from behind the curtain.
It says -

......from supporters of former President Donald J. Trump...

How many and which ones?

I'm not the one who suggested voting be controlled by military officers.

Perhaps you should take up some other hobby and leave politics to those with a brain.

May I suggest tiddlywinks?
Why not military officers?

Why not military officers?

There's this thing named "The U.S. Constitution" that says that the States control Federal elections.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with it.

Besides as I said earlier, if Military Officers ran the elections, then the President would be 100% in control of the elections.

We could kiss Democracy goodbye.

Oh, wait! If Trump gets elected, we're going to be saying "Sayonara" to Democracy anyway.

Do you think perhaps that Biden should ignore the Constitution order the military to take control of the elections?

Federal Election laws are only protecting people's right to vote.

They do not give the President the power to seize control of the elections.

But I guess no one ever told Trump that.
They are for whatever they need to be

The DOD can collect ballots without violating the Constitution

But they didn't win because they were inept at catching the cheating. Of course you would say there was none to protect your job!
Who do you imagine is more apt than people in authority who studied each allegation in detail and put togather an official report on the matter?

Maybe Trump's lawyers who got sued and disbarred for their well proven lies about 2020 election?

They are for whatever they need to be

The DOD can collect ballots without violating the Constitution

And if Biden ordered the DOD to collect ballots, are you saying that the MAGA crowd would not accuse them of election fraud?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back