The Mountain the Democrats Must Climb

Here's my man's platform. Now show me yours. Show enough character if you possess it, to not attack Cruz himself, just his platform and then only if you post your candidates platform for all to see.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President
Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President
The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President
Ted Cruz on Gun Control
I told you I was not interested. Especially against a candidate who will not finish in the top 5 of his party's nomination.

And I told you you have nothing. Nothing at all. Losers.
Here. Read it if you care.

Hillary Clinton on the issues

You better pray your party can stretch out the e-mail "scandal" until the election. Or that they find something new. Maybe try the "wig" angle again.

Here's my man's platform. Now show me yours. Show enough character if you possess it, to not attack Cruz himself, just his platform and then only if you post your candidates platform for all to see.

Ted Cruz on Gun Control
I told you I was not interested. Especially against a candidate who will not finish in the top 5 of his party's nomination.

You better pray your party can stretch out the e-mail "scandal" until the election. Or that they find something new. Maybe try the "wig" angle again.

I read her talking points on the link that you posted. I saw no real plan put forth, just talking points. I want to actually be able to read her tax reform plan.

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

We have nothing to do with any email scandal. The FBI is not part of Ted Cruz's candidacy. Are you daft?

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

I read her talking points on the link that you posted. I saw no real plan put forth, just talking points. I want to actually be able to read her tax reform plan.
Hillary Clinton on Tax Reform

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

Cheeze!! That's way back from when she was running against Obama. Does she not now have a real tax plan? You're about a dishonest little cuss aren't you?

Cheeze!! That's way back from when she was running against Obama. Does she not now have a real tax plan? You're about a dishonest little cuss aren't you?
You called her current plan a bunch of talking points. The basics haven't changed if you compare the two.

You called her current plan a bunch of talking points. The basics haven't changed if you compare the two.

How would I know without seeing her actual plan? Talking points are not a plan. Are you telling me that she has no plan as of this date? When is she going to produce one?

How would I know without seeing her actual plan? Talking points are not a plan. Are you telling me that she has no plan as of this date? When is she going to produce one?
All on her site. Released months ago.

Well, at least the Democrats are winning the war on the Middle Class. They have all but totally destroyed them.

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

This is up from 28% in 2012 for the electorate.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

This is all wishful thinking. Let's get real and debate the platforms? What does your candidate offer the American people?

Infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, clean air regulations and continuance of sane business regulations.

You see the further right you run the stronger these become against you.

Well, at least the Democrats are winning the war on the Middle Class. They have all but totally destroyed them.

Wasn't it Nixon that opened the market to China and Reagan that cut taxes to the ground for the riches? This double blow on our middle class was what did the damage.

Until this election wasn't it your party that worked with the corporations to bring in millions of cheap workers?

I posted mine on the thread. You can't do that? Maybe then we'd have something to actually debate.

Wasn't it Nixon that opened the market to China and Reagan that cut taxes to the ground for the riches? This double blow on our middle class was what did the damage.

Until this election wasn't it your party that worked with the corporations to bring in millions of cheap workers?

Matthew, we really do need to discuss the upcoming election - not something that happened years ago.

I posted mine on the thread. You can't do that? Maybe then we'd have something to actually debate.
All I saw were talking points that will never happen.

Hillary's tax plans are on the link I gave you. Find a grown up to help you read it if you can't.

Sorry her site is organized differently from your candidate, and that there are so many words.

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

This is all wishful thinking. Let's get real and debate the platforms? What does your candidate offer the American people?

Infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, clean air regulations and continuance of sane business regulations.

Put the actual plan of your candidate up here please - not talking points. Talk is cheap. Worth nothing.

Yeah destroying unions and doing away with regulations is great for the middle class. Child labor would also help theneconomy.

Resorting to the smear campaign again. You have nothing else.
Hilarious. You post that right after saying the Democrats have destroyed the middle class. And you can't even understand why that's funny.

All I saw were talking points that will never happen.

Hillary's tax plans are on the link I gave you. Find a grown up to help you read it if you can't.

Sorry her site is organized differently from your candidate, and that there are so many words.

Confusion on her site? Must be like the Obamacare site. That figures. Hide the real stuff.

Put the actual plan of your candidate up here please - not talking points. Talk is cheap. Worth nothing.
It's already been done. Now we are running in circles.

I think what you REALLY want is a brief summary, because you are so easily confused by too many words.

Forum List

Back