The murderer of the boy from Palestine better be brought up on charges quickly

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Israel can not bitch about senseless acts of violence if it doesn't police it's own.

And WTF is wrong with ANY society that thinks killing kids is acceptable?

I wish we could just nuke that whole region and wash our planet of all of this lunacy.

Your gods aren't real you fucking loons so stop killing each other in the name of some mythological nonsense.

Your gods aren't real you fucking loons so stop killing each other in the name of some mythological nonsense.
Yep. True-believers would rather destroy the world than have the other guys win.

And they are looking for three murderers if the story holds. A unifying message would be to try them all at the same time, for all four murders, and execute them as a group, using a group of mixed executioners who shot their own as both sides watched.

Last edited:
Israel can not bitch about senseless acts of violence if it doesn't police it's own.

I wish we could just nuke that whole region and wash our planet of all of this lunacy.

God is real...

Yes, Israel will hold people accountable for crimes.

The palescumians will celebrate offenders for crimes.

We do need to withdraw from that shithole and sell Israel the ordinance it needs to maintain itself.

Other than that, fuck that shithole.

Is this the type of accountability Israel exercises?
[ame=http://youtu.be/c8ZFy3QcTZU]Mother's Shock After 'Israelis Beat Up Boy' - YouTube[/ame]

The identity of the murderer isn't known, and Israel will prosecute to the fullest extent. They value all life, unlike others. Whether the perpetrator is Israeli or Arab.

On the other hand, did you catch the Palestinians celebrating the kidnapping and death of the three Israeli teenagers?

The identity of the murderer isn't known, and Israel will prosecute to the fullest extent. They value all life, unlike others. Whether the perpetrator is Israeli or Arab.

On the other hand, did you catch the Palestinians celebrating the kidnapping and death of the three Israeli teenagers?
I caught that, and I also caught those here claiming that one eye for three was not enough, including those who believed that three Jews = 3,000 Palestinians. What say you?

I disagree with nuking the whole region, but the idea that our government funds these mobs is totally absurd, that is why I start out one of my videos by pointing this out:

Last edited by a moderator:

I caught that, and I also caught those here claiming that one eye for three was not enough, including those who believed that three Jews = 3,000 Palestinians. What say you?
I didn't catch anybody saying "kill 3000 Palestinian kids". Did any govt. officials or law enforcement say that? I don't think so.

I didn't catch anybody saying "kill 3000 Palestinian kids". Did any govt. officials or law enforcement say that? I don't think so.

The people here did, and it's how many millions feel, unfortunately. And we are discussing the masses, not their governments.

The people here did, and it's how many millions feel, unfortunately. And we are discussing the masses, not their governments.
They grab innocent kids off the street and butcher them, the parents of the perpetrators praised what they did, and they were celebrated as heroes.

What do you want the public to think of them?

Last edited:

Incorrect.

According to Bibi the zionists are the "chosen ones". So when they do it , it means is not a crime.

Ask Slick Willy, he burned 20 children ALIVE Waco, TX 1993

Ask war criminal Bush he murdered thousands in Iraq.

WHY is it lunacy for the Palestinian Arabs to push the invading zionuts into the sea?

Incorrect.

According to Bibi the zionists are the "chosen ones". So when they do it , it means is not a crime.

Ask Slick Willy, he burned 20 children ALIVE Waco, TX 1993

Ask war criminal Bush he murdered thousands in Iraq.

WHY is it lunacy for the Palestinian Arabs to push the invading zionuts into the sea?

Looks like a couple of more two-bit anti-Semites have chimed in, as if anyone with even a few brain cells realize that they don't care about the unfortunate Arabs being murdered in the rest of the Middle East. While tens of thousands of dead bodies have piled up in the other Middle East countries, all these two-bit anti-Semites are vomiting out us the same old stuff. They will make perfect Dhimmis for their new Muslim masters.

I didn't catch that.
You have at least one post to back that up?

God is real...

Yes, Israel will hold people accountable for crimes.

The palescumians will celebrate offenders for crimes.

We do need to withdraw from that shithole and sell Israel the ordinance it needs to maintain itself.

Other than that, fuck that shithole.

Who in the 'Committee for Road Safety' was convicted of the murder of Diya Tmaizi.

Six people have been arrested, and the murder has been unanimously condemned by the government. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass.

Israeli teens murdered | Palestinian burned | Netanyahu

When the murderers are in fact found guilty, then action will be deplored as a cruel atrocity.
However, the Israeli police acted swiftly, impartially and openly in making these arrests and you can be one hundred per cent certain their trial will be conducted fairly, without fear or favor, and if found guilty they will be severly punished under Israeli Law.

When the all too often event happens, that atrocities and terrorism are commited by Hamas and the Palestinians against Israelis,inevitably there is much rejoicing and no effort at all is made to punish the assailants under law... instead, joy, the offering of sweets and celebrations among them is the norm!

In contrast the Israeli response is that of a responsible State, compare to the savagery shown by the Palestinians.

By the way.... while Israel has already arrested those 6 juveniles and they are facing charges.... where are the killers of the 3 Israeli students???? where is the outrage that they havent been found yet???

PLO and Hamas!! Where are the killers of the 3 Israeli students???

Forum List

Back