The murderer of the boy from Palestine better be brought up on charges quickly

anyone know just how JUVENILE are the arrested juveniles? ----they certainly
did a very stupid and lousy job------six really stupid kids----it is kinda sickening---
banged and burned

Israel can not bitch about senseless acts of violence if it doesn't police it's own.

And WTF is wrong with ANY society that thinks killing kids is acceptable?

I wish we could just nuke that whole region and wash our planet of all of this lunacy.

Your gods aren't real you fucking loons so stop killing each other in the name of some mythological nonsense.

God is real...

Yes, Israel will hold people accountable for crimes.

The palescumians will celebrate offenders for crimes.

We do need to withdraw from that shithole and sell Israel the ordinance it needs to maintain itself.

Other than that, fuck that shithole.

Who in the 'Committee for Road Safety' was convicted of the murder of Diya Tmaizi.

You know what?

I don't give a fuck.

The Israeli people are far more likely to prosecute one of their own if they're truly guilty of real crimes. They may not be perfect, but they're not raising their children to be suicide bombers. There are no Israeli children's shows that encourage hatred and murder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4]Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids - YouTube[/ame]

When palescumians murder Israelis, they're celebrated.

When sociopathic zealots bomb busses, trains, airports and crowds of shoppers, indiscrimately lob mortars and rockets into populated areas or fly airplanes into skyscrapers palescumians dance in the street.

Fuck those vermin. Israel walks on eggshells not to offend bed wetting parasites like you in the world community while you defend these pieces of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_eN4YEEI0]Palestinians Celebrating 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Believe it or not I once had sympathy for these assholes too. They were fighting F16's and tanks with slingshots and moltov cocktails.

Since 9/11 then they've been the antagonists against a peaceful solution, so I really don't give a shit what Israel does to defend itself. It's certainly not going to help me sympathize with the palestian side when pinko UN assholes and bed wetting fucktarded liberals promote their agenda.

Israel can not bitch about senseless acts of violence if it doesn't police it's own.

I wish we could just nuke that whole region and wash our planet of all of this lunacy.

Your gods aren't real you fucking loons so stop killing each other in the name of some mythological nonsense.

Grampa Merkels is going to tell us under what mythological Gods did Mao and his gang kill millions. I would be curious to know the name of these Gods. If we ourselves our honest, we would realize that children are murdered here and the police are not able to keep an eye on everyone so how in the world would the Israelis be able to keep an eye on all their citizens.

Grampa Merkels is going to tell us under what mythological Gods did Mao and his gang kill millions. I would be curious to know the name of these Gods. If we ourselves our honest, we would realize that children are murdered here and the police are not able to keep an eye on everyone so how in the world would the Israelis be able to keep an eye on all their citizens.

sally don't be so sensitive ----gramps is a typical I/N----dancing with glee because
a jew finally comitted a crime-----the kind of crime comitted by his own five times
per days

The identity of the murderer isn't known, and Israel will prosecute to the fullest extent. They value all life, unlike others. Whether the perpetrator is Israeli or Arab.

On the other hand, did you catch the Palestinians celebrating the kidnapping and death of the three Israeli teenagers?
I caught that, and I also caught those here claiming that one eye for three was not enough, including those who believed that three Jews = 3,000 Palestinians. What say you?

Haven't the Palestinians themselves set a precedent of what a Jew is worth when they agreed that one dead Jew was worth 1,000 Palestinians in a prisoner swap.

Forum List

Back