The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

That is how they talk when they think nobody is listening
Then they complain they can’t be openly racist.

Republicans love to say I'm a liberal racist because I will publicly give the black community shit.

But I will also hire blacks, not move when they move to my neighborhood, defend them against police brutality and defend programs like affirmative action.

Republican secretly want to go back to lynching blacks. Back when America was great. And they certainly don't like social programs that help black people. They have some weird spin where they suggest it's reverse discrimination and somehow white men are now the victims.

Isn't it funny they can see racism when it's happening to them but otherwise, blind as bats.

prove it! you demofk kkker. You still own it son.
Today the KKK is firmly affiliated with the RepubliKlan Party

"Listen, the story that you guys heard, it does not represent McCurtain County. We have good folks in McCurtain County. If we were so racist, it would not be such a diverse group here," Young said, according to KOSU.

n McCurtain County, OK 16.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 82.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.1% voted Independent.

Yea, real diverse. 2600 blacks out of 31,000 people.

I love it how hard PUBLICLY Republicans try to pretend they aren't racists. I tell them as a white man I hear a lot of Republicans say the truth behind closed doors because they just assume all white men are racists. But that's hard to prove right? That's just hearsay, right? WRONG!

This is how Republicans feel about black people regardless of if they are in the South or North.
I love how the Marxist Far Left & Left have emerged from the Closet

"Listen, the story that you guys heard, it does not represent McCurtain County. We have good folks in McCurtain County. If we were so racist, it would not be such a diverse group here," Young said, according to KOSU.

n McCurtain County, OK 16.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 82.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.1% voted Independent.

Yea, real diverse. 2600 blacks out of 31,000 people.
And we heard what they would do to blacks if they were still allowed

I love it how hard PUBLICLY Republicans try to pretend they aren't racists. I tell them as a white man I hear a lot of Republicans say the truth behind closed doors because they just assume all white men are racists. But that's hard to prove right? That's just hearsay, right? WRONG!

This is how Republicans feel about black people regardless of if they are in the South or North.

And when obama and the entire congressional black caucus hosted louis farakhan......racist and anti-semite.......was that racist too?

Or when al sharpton repeatedly went to the White House to visit obama.....that wasn't racist too?

The democrat party is the party of racism from top to bottom.....

And when obama and the entire congressional black caucus hosted louis farakhan......racist and anti-semite.......was that racist too?

Or when al sharpton repeatedly went to the White House to visit obama.....that wasn't racist too?

Whataboutism at it's finest.

Sorry 2aguy, you can't spin this. You guys want to call the Souhern Strategy a myth? Then you will need to explain how Republicans in the South miss lynching black people. When you claim it was Democrats back then who did the lynching.

Why is it Republicans today miss hanging black people? Why do Republicans today have so much in common with the characters in Mississippi Burning? And I don't mean Gene Hackman and William Defoe. I mean the guys who played Klansmen.

I just watched it a few weeks ago and I was noticing how much the KKKaracters in that movie sounded a lot like USMB Republicans. Nothing like us Democrats.

This is all the evidence we should need to prove the Southern Strategy is real. Otherwise, please explain why today it's Republicans who drive around with that Democrat traitor Robert E Lee's flag waiving

Sorry 2aguy, you can't spin this. You guys want to call the Souhern Strategy a myth? Then you will need to explain how Republicans in the South miss lynching black people. When you claim it was Democrats back then who did the lynching.

Why is it Republicans today miss hanging black people? Why do Republicans today have so much in common with the characters in Mississippi Burning? And I don't mean Gene Hackman and William Defoe. I mean the guys who played Klansmen.

I just watched it a few weeks ago and I was noticing how much the KKKaracters in that movie sounded a lot like USMB Republicans. Nothing like us Democrats.

This is all the evidence we should need to prove the Southern Strategy is real. Otherwise, please explain why today it's Republicans who drive around with that Democrat traitor Robert E Lee's flag waiving

You maybe have one doofus....vs the entire democrat party.....you can spin this all you want, but the home of racism in this country is the democrat party.......

The democrat party has been the home of racists since it was founded by two slave owners, and now racists of all skin colors call the party home.....from top to bottom it is filled with racists...including obama.....

Is it racist for Clarence Thomas to pal around with a billionaire who brags about his Nazi memorabilia?

So it's racist for Sharpton to visit the White House? What a hypocrite you are.

You didn't address obama hosting racist and anti-semites louis farakhan, and al sharpton......or attending the openly racist church of jeremiah wright for 20 years.....

The democrat party PResident is an open racist........open....and you try to dodge it.

You maybe have one doofus....vs the entire democrat party.....you can spin this all you want, but the home of racism in this country is the democrat party.......

The democrat party has been the home of racists since it was founded by two slave owners, and now racists of all skin colors call the party home.....from top to bottom it is filled with racists...including obama.....

So it's us, the diverse Americans who are racist. Not you white former plantation owners. Got it. It's us.

Is it racist for Clarence Thomas to pal around with a billionaire who brags about his Nazi memorabilia?

So it's racist for Sharpton to visit the White House? What a hypocrite you are.

Moron......the guy is a historian...he also has copies of the U.S. Constitution......you guys will smear anyone to get power.....you idiot.

And, you dumb fuck..........his good friend is a black guy.........you idiot.

So it's us, the diverse Americans who are racist. Not you white former plantation owners. Got it. It's us.

Nope...the racists in the democrat party like obama, who is good friends with actual racists.....louis farakhan, al sharpton, and jeremiah wright......you have to pretend that connection to actual racists don't exist....to smear Thomas....

You didn't address obama hosting racist and anti-semites louis farakhan, and al sharpton......or attending the openly racist church of jeremiah wright for 20 years.....

The democrat party PResident is an open racist........open....and you try to dodge it.

Ahhhh!!! The old palling around with terrorists crap.

After everything that blacks have gone through in America, I find it laughable for a klansman such as yourself to call black people racists.

Remember, I'm a white man calling you a fucking racist loser. I'm not even black and I'm not buying the shit you're saying.

This recently Republican caught on tape saying what you guys say all the time behind closed doors. Now you want to say we're the racists? Sorry pal but you boys are in charge and this is how you talk? Then you want to say there's no need for affirmative action?

Moron......the guy is a historian...he also has copies of the U.S. Constitution......you guys will smear anyone to get power.....you idiot.

And, you dumb fuck..........his good friend is a black guy.........you idiot.

No, he bribes a black Supreme Court Justice. They are not friends.

When did he become besties with Clarence? Was it before or after he was made a Supreme Court Justice? I thought so.

Historian? I grew up knowing you're not supposed to have that stuff. The only people who have Nazi memorabilia are Nazi's.

Ahhhh!!! The old palling around with terrorists crap.

After everything that blacks have gone through in America, I find it laughable for a klansman such as yourself to call black people racists.

Remember, I'm a white man calling you a fucking racist loser. I'm not even black and I'm not buying the shit you're saying.

This recently Republican caught on tape saying what you guys say all the time behind closed doors. Now you want to say we're the racists? Sorry pal but you boys are in charge and this is how you talk? Then you want to say there's no need for affirmative action?

Again, you fail to address the actual racism of obama....his close personal friends louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright....the democrat party has been the home of racism since it was founded by two slave owners......

You are a dumb ass trying to smear a black man because he won't obey you......

You guys are the racists.....you guys will destroy as many blacks as you have to to keep power...just look at the cities you control. where your democrat party controlled schools refuse to educate black children, condemning them to a life of poverty, crime and hopelessness...

You are vile and disgusting.

No, he bribes a black Supreme Court Justice. They are not friends.

When did he become besties with Clarence? Was it before or after he was made a Supreme Court Justice? I thought so.

Historian? I grew up knowing you're not supposed to have that stuff. The only people who have Nazi memorabilia are Nazi's.

You are a moron.........he has a collection of historical artifacts and documents.....but you smear him because he opposes your racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic political party........so you will use Thomas to smear this guy....

You truly are a vile, disgusting asshole.....

Again, you fail to address the actual racism of obama....his close personal friends louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright....the democrat party has been the home of racism since it was founded by two slave owners......

You are a dumb ass trying to smear a black man because he won't obey you......

You guys are the racists.....you guys will destroy as many blacks as you have to to keep power...just look at the cities you control. where your democrat party controlled schools refuse to educate black children, condemning them to a life of poverty, crime and hopelessness...

You are vile and disgusting.

You are an IDIOT! Jeremiah Wright is a black minister. Like me, he believes in CRT, BLM and AA.

It's as if you want blacks to forget everything you've done and everything you're doing to them. How about at least stop doing it to them. Maybe they could get over it if it were just in the past but clearly it's not. Not if this is what Republicans say behind closed doors

In the recording, Jennings also appears to complain about not being able to hang Black people, saying: “They got more rights than we got.”

Can't say they are Democrats on this one.

In McCurtain County, OK 16.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 82.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.1% voted Independent.
what time on the video did he say that?

And one clarification, with new hiring laws and many other black only events he's not far off with the they got more rights. Equity Rights discussion.

You know there's a Miss Black America right?

You think there could be a Miss White America contest? I'll laugh at you.

Pointing to facts does not make anyone racist.

And fk face, Demofks are kkkers. You for school choice?

You are a moron.........he has a collection of historical artifacts and documents.....but you smear him because he opposes your racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic political party........so you will use Thomas to smear this guy....

You truly are a vile, disgusting asshole.....

Look how far you go to defend billionaires. On every issue too. Giving them tax breaks, not punishing them for hiring illegals, them not paying a fair wage. Every time you defend the billionaires.

Even this. Here you are defending their right to be Nazi's and bribe our judges.

What a good house n*R*r you are.

what time on the video did he say that?

And one clarification, with new hiring laws and many other black only events he's not far off with the they got more rights. Equity Rights discussion.

You know there's a Miss Black America right?

You think there could be a Miss White America contest? I'll laugh at you.

Pointing to facts does not make anyone racist.

And fk face, Demofks are kkkers. You for school choice?
There already is a Miss White America. It's called Miss America

At least until 1984 no black woman ever won Miss America.

It was originally a local Philadelphia area contest to protest the lack of black women in the Miss America pageant. August 17, 1968,

In September 1977, NBC televised the Miss Black America contest, the day before CBS televised Miss America.

So you cry about Miss Black America when you host racist Miss America every year since 1920?

Forum List

Back