The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

There was no “Southern Strategy” :rolleyes:

The south is now Republican because people grow old (thus wise) and move to the south when they retire.

The Democrats didn’t support Civil Rights, you high school dropout. It was led by Republicans - and vehemently opposed by the racist left.

No actually it was LIBERALS who supported Civil Rights

republicans themselves admitted there was a Southern Strategy.
Then why isn’t 98% of America, Republican?

If the “Southern Strategy” got racist, low-IQ leftists to come running to the Republican Party, what caused small, limited government conservatives to go running to the ignorant, big-government communist Democrats?

The fact that you can’t answer that proves you continue to peddle disinformation.

No actually it was LIBERALS who supported Civil Rights
No sweetie, it wasn’t. No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will never be accepted as “truth”.

Republicans led the Civil Rights movement. The racist left vehemently opposed it (just as they did during emancipation and just as they do now).

You still don't understand BLM after this?
Of course we do. It’s an ignorant movement, based on a nonexistent ignorant premise, designed to dupe the even more ignorant (ie you) into advancing the ignorant ideology of marxism.

Their own website said “we exist to disrupt the nuclear family” (the fuck that gotta do with skin color/racism???) and the founder proudly declared herself a “trained marxist” on video.

Today 90% of blacks vote Democratic. Why?
Because Democrats illegally purchased their votes with promises of endless handouts (social security, welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, Obamacare, Obama phones, and endless more). Here, educated yourself for once:
The data show that blacks did not switch from the Republicans to the Democrats in the 1960s. They did not do it because of civil rights. Rather, a majority of blacks became Democrats in the 1930s. This was at a time when the Democratic Party was manifestly the party of segregation and the Ku Klux Klan. FDR, who got less than one-third of the black vote in 1932, got 75% of the black vote in 1936.

Why would blacks leave the party of emancipation and resistance to segregation and lynching and join the party of bigotry and white supremacy? The depressing answer is that blacks did it in exchange for the crumbs that they got from FDR’s New Deal. We have seen earlier how FDR designed the New Deal to exclude African-Americans and preserve Jim Crow. How delighted and amused FDR must have been to see blacks coming over to his camp even as his administration worked closely with racist Democrats to screw them over.

You maybe have one doofus……you use the one guy to distract from the racism of the democrat party…..

Obama and the entire congressional black caucus hosted racist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan….

The leadership of the democrat party hosted this racist……,you have nothing you dumb ass

I have a hard time disagreeing with blacks who get together and discuss how they hate whites. If I were to be at those meetings I'd be embarrassed because of all the horrible shit we've done to black people. And Obama can't say that. I can but he can't. Instead Obama has to be politically correct and say

I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazine made its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree.

Because - until 1984 - no black woman was more deserving than the winner. I know you leftists are all about lowering the bar and dragging down society, but that’s how it works.
So many reasons why you are wrong and it's not that simple, but I digress.

I have a hard time disagreeing with blacks who get together and discuss how they hate whites. If I were to be at those meetings I'd be embarrassed because of all the horrible shit we've done to black people. And Obama can't say that. I can but he can't. Instead Obama has to be politically correct and say

I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazine made its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree.

And obama and the democrats love farakhan.... they honored him with a dinner

Of course we do. It’s an ignorant movement, based on a nonexistent ignorant premise, designed to dupe the even more ignorant (ie you) into advancing the ignorant ideology of marxism.

Their own website said “we exist to disrupt the nuclear family” (the fuck that gotta do with skin color/racism???) and the founder proudly declared herself a “trained marxist” on video.
I've already debunked everything you said a couple weeks ago. Hey, stop spreading lies and half truths.

BLM is a movement. I'm a member of that movement. All it is is a movement asking cops to stop murdering blacks needlessly.

And now we have to ask white people to please don't shoot black people who knock at your door. As them who they are and what do they want. Don't just shoot them. Why? Because BLM too.

And when you Republicans and police get together, please don't look back at the day you could hang blacks and refer to them as the good old days. And just because you can't do that anymore does not mean they have more rights than you do. It means they have equal rights you dumb fucks.

And obama and the democrats love farakhan.... they honored him with a dinner
I love Farakhan too. Malcomb X too. Jesse Jackson too.

Hell, you guys didn't even like MLK. Your FBI spied on him. You thought he was dangerous and a terrorists too.

LOL. Today the FBI spies on Trump and thinks he's dangerous. My how things have changed.

I love Farakhan too. Malcomb X too. Jesse Jackson too.

Hell, you guys didn't even like MLK. Your FBI spied on him. You thought he was dangerous and a terrorists too.

LOL. Today the FBI spies on Trump and thinks he's dangerous. My how things have changed.
Farrakhan is an openly racist person he is against jews and whites. Glad to know you support racism and think people that practice it are your idols.

Farrakhan is an openly racist person he is against jews and whites. Glad to know you support racism and think people that practice it are your idols.

Do you understand why good people in Afganistan hate the Taliban? Well that's how I see it when blacks in America say they hate whites. We have treated them like 2nd class citizens.

That's how most black people feel about us.

And how come Mel Gibson did 6 movies in 2022? How come white people watch his movies after what he said about jews and blacks?

Do you understand why good people in Afganistan hate the Taliban? Well that's how I see it when blacks in America say they hate whites. We have treated them like 2nd class citizens.

That's how most black people feel about us.

And how come Mel Gibson did 6 movies in 2022? How come white people watch his movies after what he said about jews and blacks?
LOL what aboutism weren't you just chastising someone for that. And most whites did not treat blacks badly you lying piece of human refuse. So 2 wrongs make a right in left land ehh?

LOL what aboutism weren't you just chastising someone for that. And most whites did not treat blacks badly you lying piece of human refuse. So 2 wrongs make a right in left land ehh?
Bullshit. Even us northern whites treat them bad. Because we have Republicans who live among us.

LOL democrats not republicans were the racists get your facts straight.

Well, Northern Democrats certainly were. The GOP got them to join the dark side when blacks joined the Democratic party during civil rights.

And Civil Rights wasn't when blacks started leaving the GOP. It was the Great Mississippi flood in the 20's they started realizing the GOP was not the party for them.

So, are you saying blacks in the 60's joined the Democratic party because they were racists? Seriously? After hundreds of years of slavery and decades of being treated like second class citizens, you blame them for not voting GOP?

Well, Northern Democrats certainly were. The GOP got them to join the dark side when blacks joined the Democratic party during civil rights.

And Civil Rights wasn't when blacks started leaving the GOP. It was the Great Mississippi flood in the 20's they started realizing the GOP was not the party for them.

So, are you saying blacks in the 60's joined the Democratic party because they were racists? Seriously? After hundreds of years of slavery and decades of being treated like second class citizens, you blame them for not voting GOP?
they joined for free stuff.

I've already debunked everything you said a couple weeks ago. Hey, stop spreading lies and half truths.

BLM is a movement. I'm a member of that movement. All it is is a movement asking cops to stop murdering blacks needlessly.

And now we have to ask white people to please don't shoot black people who knock at your door. As them who they are and what do they want. Don't just shoot them. Why? Because BLM too.

And when you Republicans and police get together, please don't look back at the day you could hang blacks and refer to them as the good old days. And just because you can't do that anymore does not mean they have more rights than you do. It means they have equal rights you dumb fucks.

Cops are not murdering blacks.... and if more black males woild simply comply and not fight they would be alive

Everything I stated was 100% accurate and indisputable.

BLM had “we exist to disrupt the nuclear family” on their website (read it with my own eyes) and their founder proudly declared themselves “trained marxists”
BLM is a movement.
A disgusting bowel movement
I'm a member of that movement.
Of course you are. As a trained marxist, you’re all in on the anti-Americanism, the violence, the propaganda & disinformation
All it is is a movement asking cops to stop murdering blacks needlessly.
No, all that is the disinformation & propaganda portion of the (bowel) movement. Law enforcement doesn’t “murder” blacks (or anyone else) save for the rogue, bad apple (like Stephen Caracappa and Louis Eppolito) who are always inevitably brought to justice.

Forum List

Back