The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

It’s an exaggeration to say that it’s ”an exaggeration to say that the BLM organizations wants to abolish the nuclear family” because in the second half of your sentence, you admit that’s exactly what they are trying to do.

No it’s not. At all. Because…
  1. Cops aren’t “abusing” blacks
  2. You don’t declare yourselves “trained marxists” who “aim to disrupt the nuclear family” as your stated goal of you’re about cops abusing blacks.
It’s so sad how they were so easily able to dupe you.

This is just me telling the truth and backing it up with indisputable facts, causing you to have a meltdown over the realization that you’re a simple-minded simpleton who is easily manipulated and duped by the left.

Facts? The fact is, we just caught a Sheriff and Republicans in GOP OKC saying he missed the days they could hang blacks and get away with it.

The facts change when you republicans are behind closed doors. For example, before you said overturning ROE was just sending it back to the states. That you said was a fact. Now it's not. Facts change.

And the FACT is Trump lost, the vaccines were effective and global warming is real. What about those facts?

Cops are abusing SUSPECTS. How about that? If you say blacks aren't being picked on any more than any other group, that's a problem still. Cops have become too aggressive. They need to be re trained. Learn deescillation tactics. All that. And we see way too often cops murdering AMERICANS. That just so happen to be black. You say they do it to whites too and that's supposed to ease my concerns?

Even black cops in red states murder black men.

Five Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing​

As the city awaits video of the fatal encounter with Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man, a law enforcement official described the footage as “absolutely appalling.”

They were 5 black cops. And you say cops aren't abusing their power? Of course you say that. You didn't think Trump abused his either.

Facts? The fact is, we just caught a Sheriff and Republicans in GOP OKC saying he missed the days they could hang blacks and get away with it.

The facts change when you republicans are behind closed doors. For example, before you said overturning ROE was just sending it back to the states. That you said was a fact. Now it's not. Facts change.

And the FACT is Trump lost, the vaccines were effective and global warming is real. What about those facts?

Cops are abusing SUSPECTS. How about that? If you say blacks aren't being picked on any more than any other group, that's a problem still. Cops have become too aggressive. They need to be re trained. Learn deescillation tactics. All that. And we see way too often cops murdering AMERICANS. That just so happen to be black. You say they do it to whites too and that's supposed to ease my concerns?

Even black cops in red states murder black men.

Five Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing​

As the city awaits video of the fatal encounter with Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man, a law enforcement official described the footage as “absolutely appalling.”

They were 5 black cops. And you say cops aren't abusing their power? Of course you say that. You didn't think Trump abused his either.

Fact....you have on nut.......in nowhere land...

I gave you barak obama, the head of the democrat party, President of the U.S. and the entire congressional black caucus hosting a famous, racist, anti-semite, louis farakhan.....and barak obama hosting famous, racist, anti-semite al sharpton at the White House ove4r and over again......an barak obama attending an openly racist and anti-semitic church for 20 years.....

Today the KKK is firmly affiliated with the RepubliKlan Party

And Tucker/Fox

Fact....you have on nut.......in nowhere land...

I gave you barak obama, the head of the democrat party, President of the U.S. and the entire congressional black caucus hosting a famous, racist, anti-semite, louis farakhan.....and barak obama hosting famous, racist, anti-semite al sharpton at the White House ove4r and over again......an barak obama attending an openly racist and anti-semitic church for 20 years.....
To demonize these black men i would have to ignore the white devils they were fighting. I can’t

what does that have to do with you supporting racists?
You think they vote with anti semites? You think blacks mistakenly vote for democratic racists?

Im a white male and I’m not buying it. They aren’t either. The gop is basically the kkk with kaitlyn Jenner and Ben Carson as Uncle Tom and aunt lesbo

Now you can say I’m also homophobic.

You think they vote with anti semites? You think blacks mistakenly vote for democratic racists?

Im a white male and I’m not buying it. They aren’t either. The gop is basically the kkk with kaitlyn Jenner and Ben Carson as Uncle Tom and aunt lesbo

Now you can say I’m also homophobic.
you can deny facts all you want doesnt make them not facts.

you can deny facts all you want doesnt make them not facts.

You guys are just spinning reality/history. You ignore that Southern Democrats were no more or less racist than southern Republicans back then. And so some northern Republican or Republican president passed civil rights? But then racist whites north and south all joined the Republican party because some how, blacks all joined the Democratic party in the 1960's. Can you explain why they did that?

An ignorant reply like, "for free shit" will not suffice. It's insulting to blacks and shows you don't understand how much the parties changed after civil rights got passed. KKK joined the GOP and blacks vote Democratic.

It actually started long before civil rights. Blacks first started leaving the GOP after the Great Mississippi Flood in the 1920's. Look up why blacks left the Republican liars and hypocrites and racists.

PS. Today you are the racist one towards black people. Affirmative action? You claim the reason why whites run shit is because they are smarter than blacks. No bias going on in corporate America. So you are the racist continuing to hold blacks down.

And say cops aren't abusing our black brothers and sisters. Fuck you. Yes they are. Retrain those mother fuckers. No more arrests. No more stop and frisk for no reason. No more beat downs.

In what way are you for black people?

You guys are just spinning reality/history. You ignore that Southern Democrats were no more or less racist than southern Republicans back then. And so some northern Republican or Republican president passed civil rights? But then racist whites north and south all joined the Republican party because some how, blacks all joined the Democratic party in the 1960's. Can you explain why they did that?

An ignorant reply like, "for free shit" will not suffice. It's insulting to blacks and shows you don't understand how much the parties changed after civil rights got passed. KKK joined the GOP and blacks vote Democratic.

It actually started long before civil rights. Blacks first started leaving the GOP after the Great Mississippi Flood in the 1920's. Look up why blacks left the Republican liars and hypocrites and racists.

PS. Today you are the racist one towards black people. Affirmative action? You claim the reason why whites run shit is because they are smarter than blacks. No bias going on in corporate America. So you are the racist continuing to hold blacks down.

And say cops aren't abusing our black brothers and sisters. Fuck you. Yes they are. Retrain those mother fuckers. No more arrests. No more stop and frisk for no reason. No more beat downs.

In what way are you for black people?
Why would I respond to this load of ignorant lies?

You can't. Because I explained what changed during and after the southern strategy. Somehow you changed. You started worshiping Robert E Lee, a Democrat, and started treating blacks like second class citizens. And deny you do it. Such bullshit.

I know I never changed. So in my political lifetime, you Republicans have always been the racists. Blacks hated Reagan. War on Drugs was a war on blacks. Making crack worse than cocaine was so racist.

And I remember as a kid you guys didn't like celebrating MLK day. What was that all about?

White Southern Racists and White Northern Racists joined the GOP. Make no mistake about that.

I have never flown the confederate flag on my truck.

When you watch Mississippi Burning which characters do you relate to? The white KKK guys who hate liberals, commies and n*#rs or Gene Hackman and William Defoe? Be honest.

White Southern Racists and White Northern Racists joined the GOP. Make no mistake about that.

When you watch Mississippi Burning which characters do you relate to? The white KKK guys who hate liberals, commies and n*#rs or Gene Hackman and William Defoe? Be honest.
retard the republican party is not racist and that you buy that hogwash shows just how stupid and delusional you are.

retard the republican party is not racist and that you buy that hogwash shows just how stupid and delusional you are.
It's true you hate all poor and middle class people equally. But you have to favor some of us so you use social wedge issues to lure voters. Who do you cater to?

White men
Gun Lovers
Religious nuts
Homophobes
People who are better off than most

Proof of it is this fact. Doesn't matter who was president. Bush or Trump. Something like 60% of Americans couldn't come up with $400 in an emergency. Way too few Americans have savings. Insurance is too expensive. Trump fixed nothing. His trade war with china slowed down the economy and he got nuthing but sound bites. He impressed you. He tried at least. Said the right things.

Suckers. And kooks.

It's true you hate all poor and middle class people equally. But you have to favor some of us so you use social wedge issues to lure voters. Who do you cater to?

White men
Gun Lovers
Religious nuts
Homophobes
People who are better off than most

Proof of it is this fact. Doesn't matter who was president. Bush or Trump. Something like 60% of Americans couldn't come up with $400 in an emergency. Way too few Americans have savings. Insurance is too expensive. Trump fixed nothing. His trade war with china slowed down the economy and he got nuthing but sound bites. He impressed you. He tried at least. Said the right things.

Suckers. And kooks.

And the democrat party is making sure that Americans can't have savings by increasing taxes, and regulations so that every aspect of their lives is more and more expensive, from gas to food.....

No...they didn't...the racists stayed in the democrat party...joined by the racists who were black, now hispanic.....

You can't. Because I explained what changed during and after the southern strategy. Somehow you changed. You started worshiping Robert E Lee, a Democrat, and started treating blacks like second class citizens. And deny you do it. Such bullshit.

I know I never changed. So in my political lifetime, you Republicans have always been the racists. Blacks hated Reagan. War on Drugs was a war on blacks. Making crack worse than cocaine was so racist.

And I remember as a kid you guys didn't like celebrating MLK day. What was that all about?

Never happened....

What happened to all those racist Dixiecrats that, according to the progressive narrative, all picked up their tents and moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? Actually, they exist only in the progressive imagination.

This is the world not as it is but as progressives wish it to be. Of all the Dixiecrats who broke away from the Democratic Party in 1948, of all the bigots and segregationists who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I count just two—one in the Senate and one in the House—who switched from Democrat to Republican.

In the Senate, that solitary figure was Strom Thurmond. In the House, Albert Watson. The constellation of racist Dixiecrats includes Senators William Murray, Thomas P. Gore, Spessard Holland, Sam Ervin, Russell Long, Robert Byrd, Richard Russell, Olin Johnston, Lister Hill, John C. Stennis, John Sparkman, John McClellan, James Eastland, Herman Talmadge, Herbert Walters, Harry F. Byrd, George Smathers, Everett Jordan, Allen Ellender, A. Willis Robertson, Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, Herbert Walters, W. Kerr Scott, and Marion Price Daniels.

The list of Dixiecrat governors includes William H. Murray, Frank Dixon, Fielding Wright, and Benjamin Laney. I don’t have space to include the list of Dixiecrat congressmen and other officials. Suffice to say it is a long list. And from this entire list we count only two defections.

Thus the progressive conventional wisdom that the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans is exposed as a big lie.

The Dixiecrats remained in the Democratic Party for years, in some cases decades. Not once did the Democrats repudiate them or attempt to push them out.

Segregationists like Richard Russell and William Fulbright were lionized in their party throughout their lifetimes, as of course was Robert Byrd, who died in 2010 and was eulogized by leading Democrats and the progressive media.

The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP › American Greatness
===========

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.
On August 23, 2018, The Hill, published an opinion piece by Dinesh D’Souza, The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ which stated:
Nixon recognized the South was changing. It was becoming more industrialized, with many northerners moving to the Sunbelt. Nixon’s focus, Phillips writes, was on the non-racist, upwardly-mobile, largely urban voters of the Outer or Peripheral South. Nixon won these voters, and he lost the Deep South, which went to Democratic segregationist George Wallace.
In 1968, Nixon did not take a single state considered Deep South. Segregationist, George Wallace, took the Deep South. Hubert Humphry, the Democrats’ nominee, took Texas. This map shows just how well Nixon’s strategy worked and exactly who the Deep South voted for.
n21nnNbbsEGzZyFJ6s4HGzH3uqD6ixuozlZ6jLK0u85ROUKkP7wgkE9lusU_mjzfRe8YxaJZ2sYjWqwK9vhYO47Hm2u752GFPJobUev1zAmblQzy30Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Reagan is claimed to have used a continuation of Nixon’s Southern Strategy that never was. For Reagan, considering the states he won, it was more of an American strategy, beating Carter 489 electoral votes to 49.

Every claim Democrats make about the parties switching is not based on truth. Divisiveness and propaganda are the only things the Democrats have, and it continues to be very effective.

When did the Parties Switch on Civil Rights?

Never happened....

What happened to all those racist Dixiecrats that, according to the progressive narrative, all picked up their tents and moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? Actually, they exist only in the progressive imagination.

This is the world not as it is but as progressives wish it to be. Of all the Dixiecrats who broke away from the Democratic Party in 1948, of all the bigots and segregationists who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I count just two—one in the Senate and one in the House—who switched from Democrat to Republican.

In the Senate, that solitary figure was Strom Thurmond. In the House, Albert Watson. The constellation of racist Dixiecrats includes Senators William Murray, Thomas P. Gore, Spessard Holland, Sam Ervin, Russell Long, Robert Byrd, Richard Russell, Olin Johnston, Lister Hill, John C. Stennis, John Sparkman, John McClellan, James Eastland, Herman Talmadge, Herbert Walters, Harry F. Byrd, George Smathers, Everett Jordan, Allen Ellender, A. Willis Robertson, Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, Herbert Walters, W. Kerr Scott, and Marion Price Daniels.

The list of Dixiecrat governors includes William H. Murray, Frank Dixon, Fielding Wright, and Benjamin Laney. I don’t have space to include the list of Dixiecrat congressmen and other officials. Suffice to say it is a long list. And from this entire list we count only two defections.

Thus the progressive conventional wisdom that the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans is exposed as a big lie.

The Dixiecrats remained in the Democratic Party for years, in some cases decades. Not once did the Democrats repudiate them or attempt to push them out.

Segregationists like Richard Russell and William Fulbright were lionized in their party throughout their lifetimes, as of course was Robert Byrd, who died in 2010 and was eulogized by leading Democrats and the progressive media.

The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP › American Greatness
===========

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.
On August 23, 2018, The Hill, published an opinion piece by Dinesh D’Souza, The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ which stated:

In 1968, Nixon did not take a single state considered Deep South. Segregationist, George Wallace, took the Deep South. Hubert Humphry, the Democrats’ nominee, took Texas. This map shows just how well Nixon’s strategy worked and exactly who the Deep South voted for.
n21nnNbbsEGzZyFJ6s4HGzH3uqD6ixuozlZ6jLK0u85ROUKkP7wgkE9lusU_mjzfRe8YxaJZ2sYjWqwK9vhYO47Hm2u752GFPJobUev1zAmblQzy30Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Reagan is claimed to have used a continuation of Nixon’s Southern Strategy that never was. For Reagan, considering the states he won, it was more of an American strategy, beating Carter 489 electoral votes to 49.

Every claim Democrats make about the parties switching is not based on truth. Divisiveness and propaganda are the only things the Democrats have, and it continues to be very effective.

When did the Parties Switch on Civil Rights?

That is all false

Candice Owen is a Aunt Tammy.

Forum List

Back