The naked Trump statue promotes body-shaming! Do liberals not care about body-shaming?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
This just goes to show what tasteless pukes liberals and progressives are! I understand that the left wants to win at something. They can´t do it using intelligent debate so they´re with nothing but 3rd grade antics.

trump1.jpg

Democrats have a rather puerile obsession with bodies and bodily functions. Stunted from childhood.

Liberals are hypocrites, haven't you learned that yet? Their core beliefs are 100% situational.

Is the OP just now finding out about the Trump statues?
Not that I´m aware of. Why do you ask?

Because when the statues first showed up a few months back, there were lots of threads on this. I'm just wondering why it's being brought up again?
Body shaming is not something that should be taken lightly. Think of this as an anti childish liberal antic thread and not a ¨do you know how old the naked Trump statue is¨ thread.

This just goes to show what tasteless pukes liberals and progressives are! I understand that the left wants to win at something. They can´t do it using intelligent debate so they´re with nothing but 3rd grade antics.

trump1.jpg
Shaming?

I thought they were celebrating the Great Orange Hunk!

What is it you think is shameful?

Looks like everything is to scale.

You should know better than to expect consistency from left wingers. They are often hypocritical but too logic-challenged to recognize that.

trump1.jpg
Shaming?

I thought they were celebrating the Great Orange Hunk!

What is it you think is shameful?

Looks like everything is to scale.
How would you know that?

Forum List

Back