The near future of court cases against the rights leader.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Now the truth will start rolling in ,as the court one by one forces The polished turd accomplices to come forward and talk . I know that scum bag is guilty and so does most of the country. All the evidence that is needed is there now but now the hate group they call a party will be buried in the truth until they go into hiding and start the lie that they will use the rest of their life , telling everyone that you didn't support this Nazi wannabee.
Bolten will step forward, The polished turds Financial records will be shown and information on financials as far as payoffs , money received from other countries, and just the study of the simple concept of just follow the money. -all these will show a little more on the criminal actions of this criminal. And of course multiple court cases that will be forcing information from witnesses that are The turds criminal allies. as the hammer drops on the turds criminal actions. There will be a line with charges on the front steps of the white house , waiting with charges the day he leaves office. but I want him charged and heading into jail before that- I love the idea of a criminal sitting president being sentenced to jail while still in office.
Pilosi wait and see attitude will pay off.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Someone has been swimming in turds. Drain the pig pen indeed.

TDS... it is serious people.

3844t1.jpg

UKRAINE CALLING AG BARR ....PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE!

Now the truth will start rolling in ,as the court one by one forces The polished turd accomplices to come forward and talk . I know that scum bag is guilty and so does most of the country. All the evidence that is needed is there now but now the hate group they call a party will be buried in the truth until they go into hiding and start the lie that they will use the rest of their life , telling everyone that you didn't support this Nazi wannabee.
Bolten will step forward, The polished turds Financial records will be shown and information on financials as far as payoffs , money received from other countries, and just the study of the simple concept of just follow the money. -all these will show a little more on the criminal actions of this criminal. And of course multiple court cases that will be forcing information from witnesses that are The turds criminal allies. as the hammer drops on the turds criminal actions. There will be a line with charges on the front steps of the white house , waiting with charges the day he leaves office. but I want him charged and heading into jail before that- I love the idea of a criminal sitting president being sentenced to jail while still in office.

Like I told ya child, sometimes it's better to be quiet and look stupid, instead of opening your pie hole and proving you are stupid. Tell the class what court cases you're referring to, and provide a link.

I'll keep this simple contribute or you are gone, no one including me cares about what you think of me. If that's what you got , you are out of here. Make it easy on me , say go ahead.

Assuming the pendulum swings to the left in 2020, before we start indicting the RRight, I would rather see a effort to curb future abuses of power. Like the blanket claim of Executive Privileged, the total refusal of all Congressional subpoenas by a President, and the loop hole in the National Emergency law.

Last edited:
Assuming the pendulum swings to the left in 2020, before we start indicting the RRight, I would rather see a effort to curb future abuses of power. Like the blanket claim of Executive Privileged, the total refusal of all Congressional subpoenas by a President, and the loop hole in the National Emergency law.
The right is being condemned in part for the position they are taking in executive privileged and refusing to adhere to congressional subpoenas and abusing the national emergency law. The right is indicted by the simple fact that they are the purveyor of this threat to our constitution and republic. So tell me why anyone should wait to decide on their condemnation of this hate group as you are suggesting.

Petition your local commieCRAT to change the Constitution to YOUR LIKING!

Is this one of those “we really, really, really got him this time and this time we really mean it” type of threads?

Needs to be moved to conspiracy theories forum
You need to be moved to the other species thread!

You're attacking me for pointing out that this nutball thread has no business being posted in the politics forum? It shouldn't even be in the conspiracy theories forum, it should be in the rubber room. I would have assumed you'd agree with me based on some of your posts I've read. Maybe you misunderstood my post. If I'm wrong, and you think the crazy ranting in the OP has merit then you should probably seek help.

Needs to be moved to conspiracy theories forum
You need to be moved to the other species thread!

You're attacking me for pointing out that this nutball thread has no business being posted in the politics forum? It shouldn't even be in the conspiracy theories forum, it should be in the rubber room. I would have assumed you'd agree with me based on some of your posts I've read. Maybe you misunderstood my post. If I'm wrong, and you think the crazy ranting in the OP has merit then you should probably seek help.
Funny ,it's simple you respond or you are gone, simple as that. No one cares about what you think of me and I surely don't care. Tell me this ,why would I care what the enemy of my country thinks of me. In fact it would be my hope that they hated me with passion because then I know I have conveyed my opinion clearly on what a low life I think these people are. So respond or you are gone, Say go ahead.
Just noticed that I had warned you before , you are out of here. Bye it's been a slice.

Hack

Hack
Your gone, no wasted bandwidth , it's been a slice

Forum List

Back