The News Ain't ALL Good

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. OK....so there are emails that prove the corruption and bias in the FBI and DoJ

2. Ok....so one of Lisa Page's emails proves that the lying sack of offal, Hussein Obama, was right there up to his .....ears......in the plot to overturn the election....

3. But.....this is one of the emails.....
"The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered."
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Been debunked already, the Clinton investigation had been closed a couple of months and not reopened until much later than the Sep 2nd email. He wanted to know everything about the Russian interference in the upcoming election. In fact, it was debunked last night Fox news did not check their sources and then breitbart, info wars, etc ran with it.

Been debunked already, the Clinton investigation had been closed a couple of months and not reopened until much later than the Sep 2nd email. He wanted to know everything about the Russian interference in the upcoming election. In fact, it was debunked last night Fox news did not check their sources and then breitbart, info wars, etc ran with it.

Just like the FBI

OK....now I feel obligated to cheer up everyone who is weeping over the callous manner in which Lisa Page dumped her fellow 'espionageee', the charming Petey Strzok.

They'll always have Paris, and that 'insurance policy'.....but, still.....

But, for a really good cheer up, there is the Adam Schiff fiasco....

1. Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
2. Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
3. The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
4. And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!

5. Problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

• Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee was recorded speaking to Russian pranksters who spun elaborate 'kompromat' tale

• The duo posed as a fake Ukrainian politician to say Trump had sex with Russian glamour model Olga Buzova after a Miss Universe pageant in 2013

• In the call they said Putin had been passed naked pictures of Trump and now-president had used secret codes for talks with Russians

• Duo gave emails to DailyMail.com which showed Schiff's staff trying to arrange to collect 'classified' documents from Ukraine's embassy in D.C.

• Schiff's office claimed he was not fooled by the call and reported it to 'authorities' but did not explain why his staff kept up correspondence

• Call posted in April 2017 surfaced as Schiff waits to see if Trump will declassify his Democratic version of the Devin Nunes memo which shamed the FBI"

Sure looks like colluding with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....

Can Mueller be far behind collecting these kompromat pics???

Last edited:

The only thing that has been 'debunked' is Obama's reputation.

You need not fret.....everyone already knew that you Obamunists were America's 'fifth column.'

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

So Obama actually obstructed justice and allowed his subordinates to lie to the FISA court.

The first is illegal and the second has to be illegaI

So Obama actually obstructed justice and allowed his subordinates to lie to the FISA court.

The first is illegal and the second has to be illegaI

"So Obama actually obstructed justice...."

Obama actually created a plan to make certain that classified information was leaked....

Sometimes knowing what the Left has in mind is so clear and evident....except to government school grads, that explaining it is like gilding the lily.

For example, 17 days before Trump was sworn in, the Obamunists changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Obama made a change that he was not willing to live under.

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

16 additional agencies had access.....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.

Jan 3 Loretta Lynch signed it....17 days before they left.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Obama actually created a plan to make certain that classified information was leaked....

Sometimes knowing what the Left has in mind is so clear and evident....except to government school grads, that explaining it is like gilding the lily.

I was thinking the obstruction of justice was for the Hillary "investigation".

There is and isn't a "wall" between the justice department and the president. At the end of the day the President is the Attorney General's boss. Obama clearly told everyone to back off Hillary.

Here is the actual conversation that Schiff now claims he was wise to all along....

no matter what solid revealing evidence comes in on a daily basis, the left will just deny it/spin it/make it as its no big deal and the usual,,,,it's an ongoing investigation, we may not have any answers till 2021

I was thinking the obstruction of justice was for the Hillary "investigation".

There is and isn't a "wall" between the justice department and the president. At the end of the day the President is the Attorney General's boss. Obama clearly told everyone to back off Hillary.

And lied about it, in the conversation I posted.

Here is the actual conversation that Schiff now claims he was wise to all along....

no matter what solid revealing evidence comes in on a daily basis, the left will just deny it/spin it/make it as its no big deal and the usual,,,,it's an ongoing investigation, we may not have any answers till 2021

Isn't this the answer?

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

Now, this:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

sk020818dAPR20180208054508.jpg

Forum List

Back