The next "military" rifle that will send the gunophobes into a tizzy.

The problem is the Fascists are on the Right. They are the ones banning books. They are the ones restricting freedoms.

Boy a book on Pocahontas is a real threat. A book on the Holocaust is a danger for kids isn’t it? Imagine if the kids learned about Lewis and Clark. The horror.

Those are the actions of the Fascists. It’s the right that is the biggest danger.

View attachment 788614

Here are your Fascists. Hard core right wingers.

Lookit allll those fedbois!

Don'tCareCurrent.jpg

With a 20 round magazine?
Not really.
Uh, really. It is a semi automatic. One shot per trigger squeeze.
Sure you can, THAT why you gun nuts NEED 20 and 30 round magazines?
Normal people only need 5 or 10 for the entire weekend.
Evidently, teabaggers need 20 rounds to hit a barn door 30 yards away
Ah, many semi automatic pistols com with magazines greater than 10 rounds..

Sure, you just want to look and sound like Rambo.
The rest of us don't go around purposefully "exercising our constitutional rights".......we just go hunting or shooting.
You Rambo's like to over compensate, bet you drive around in a big four wheel drive, with a lift kit too.
An automatic of course.

What "dirty work"?
If you shoot it, you dress it out.
Or do YOU make someone "else" do it for you?
There is the compensate argument. Took longer than expected.

Sorry. I forgot you are one of those who redefined things. A mark of the Fascist ad I recall. I and the rest of the world still operate on classic definitions.

Yeah Fascism is another name for Libertarian, sure

How's that Nigerian diamond mine, you know, the one from the deposed Nigerian Price send to you by his solicitor in England

All my handguns came with 15 round magazines.

Exactly. The .45 cal 1911s originally came with 10.

I think the chap claiming to have "defended his wife with only a 5 round magazine" has never even seen a gun except in a movie.

Not even in movies as even in the Old Westerns they had 6 shooters.

However, with the old single action before the invention of the transfer bar, carrying a round under the hammer was a great way to shoot off your leg.

Most folks left the chamber under the hammer empty, for safety.

The problem is the Fascists are on the Right. They are the ones banning books. They are the ones restricting freedoms.

Boy a book on Pocahontas is a real threat. A book on the Holocaust is a danger for kids isn’t it? Imagine if the kids learned about Lewis and Clark. The horror.

Those are the actions of the Fascists. It’s the right that is the biggest danger.

View attachment 788614

Here are your Fascists. Hard core right wingers.

You misspelled "fedbois".

Since Florida is banning books does that make DeSantis a Left Winger?
No one is banning any books.

Anyone can read any book they want in this country and they can read them for FREE

No one is banning any books.

Anyone can read any book they want in this country and they can read them for FREE

If these moonbats couldn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back