The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

Probably more of a flight to a good hedge while the US/China trade war goes on.

The same thing was said in 2017 when Treasury yields tanked

Exactly....Trump is forcing American markets to divest from China and they are kicking and screaming and threatening certain doom...while quietly doing exactly what he wants.

Yeah, it's forcing a different trading strategy too. This volatility is nerve racking if you trade on the swings

the KGB trained you well Boris.
Dude, seriously - COME UP OUT OF YOUR HOLE ...OR YOUR MAMMA'S BASEMENT....AND BREATH SOME FRESH AIR. THAT WHOLE 'RUSSIA COLLUSION' THING HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE ATTEMPT BY OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS TO UNDO THE 2016 ELECTION.

Democrats are STILL trying to 'get Trump'....and failing....but no one is using the exposed 'Russia' lie anymore.

:p

NADLER BENCHED
Judge slaps down Dem gambit in Trump impeachment probe

:lmao:

Trump exonerated himself and you bought it - BORIS

Well, that was predictable. Trump just blamed the FED for the market slide.

LIE...while China and others are devaluing their currency, the Fed is keeping the dollar too strong to compete with them....since it's a phenomenon that can't be done for long without crippling their own markets, it's a fool's gambit. Trump just got 25 basis-points in reduction...peanuts, but I'm okay with it. Trump moves fast, deals with an issue instead of having endless meetings about it and then doing nothing like Barry the Fairy. We're winning this war and China knows it....Japan is about to get it's ass kicked too....watch and learn.

'Predicted'? This is what traitorous, Trump-hating sore-loser party-1st Democrats / snowflakes have been praying for, for the record-setting economy to stall, for the country to fail, for Americans to be hurt and suffer so they could blame the President, knowing that if the economy remained / remains strong they don't have a shot in hell of beating him in 2020. Pulling for your country to fail for party benefit is akin to treason in my book. You either have something to offer the country on your own or you don't...without praying the country suffers...
Stop. Your caterwauling is nonsense.

None of us hoped that Trump would destroy our country. And he is doing it far faster than any of us imagined possible.

But this trade shit with China was fully predictable. Only idiots thought Trump could win this trade war. Idiots with absolutely zero knowledge of Chinese culture. Like Trump for example. They will not capitulate.

We are in uncharted economic waters, europe is folding, Germany is in a recession, Brexit remains unresolved, trade issues with China remain, long and short term yields are inverted, and according to CNN we are headed toward a catastrophic financial meltdown, yet, Janet Yellen claimed we would never have another financial recession, and volatility in the market remains at a all time high, so what do the tea leafs say?

The President told the story of building a skating rink the city of New Yawk took 9 years at and couldn't get anything done. They'd put in a patch, pile up copper piping, the pipe would be stolen, and everything would stop for a couple years. So he got the okay to build it at his own expense, had cement mixers and finishers lined up all the way to Harlem and got the job done in a DAY. That's our President....anybody who doubts his drive and abilities and motives are fools and traitors.

'Predicted'? This is what traitorous, Trump-hating sore-loser party-1st Democrats / snowflakes have been praying for, for the record-setting economy to stall, for the country to fail, for Americans to be hurt and suffer so they could blame the President, knowing that if the economy remained / remains strong they don't have a shot in hell of beating him in 2020. Pulling for your country to fail for party benefit is akin to treason in my book. You either have something to offer the country on your own or you don't...without praying the country suffers...

None of us hoped that Trump would destroy our country. And he is doing it far faster than any of us imagined possible.

But this trade shit with China was fully predictable. Only idiots thought Trump could win this trade war. Idiots with absolutely zero knowledge of Chinese culture. Like Trump for example. They will not capitulate.

You won't understand 95.8% of this but try...

Why The U.S. Will Win The China Trade War

Trump exonerated himself and you bought it - BORIS
Oh, if you only had any evidence to back that up snowflake...... bwuhahahaha.....

Democratic Party E-mails are leaked exposing racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic content AND the fact that Donna Brazille (who admitted it), the DNC, and Hillary rigged the 2016 DNC Primaries to give Hillary the nomination.....and they quickly spin the news into accusing TRUMP of attempting to manipulate the 2016 election.

Hillary purchases Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign Trump-hating spy, & she and Obama's traitors attempted to use it illegally to help Hillary win the 2016 election....and they quickly are able to convince Jonathon Gruber-esque snowflakes that somehow it was Trump attempting to alter / control the 2016 election...

Democrats demanded that Cohen do a repeat Perjurous 2nd round of testimony before Congress, during which he perjured himself again while shredding the Democrats false narrative...Comey and McCabe get recommended for indictment for leaking classified (which Comey admitted to doing) by the US IG....Mueller testified after begging the Democrats NOT to make him due and exposed the fact that his role in the 3 year investigation was figurehead only while showing up for work and coloring in a coloring book every day, allowing Weismann run the witch hunt...and today its reported that Nadless just got slapped down again in his attempt to keep the coup attempt alive to Impeach Trump....

....and here you are, the only one with a pulse (almost) attempting to sell that now utterly destroyed false narrative because you're getting thrashed in this debate on the actual thread topic....

:whip:

Bwuhahahaha......

Thanks for verifying the coming recession...

The drop in Treasury yields reflects not only their safe-haven appeal but also the growing recognition of a recession, which I continue to believe is already under way. Further confirmation of a U.S. and, indeed, global business downturn comes from the nosedive in the price of copper, which, I continue to stress, is an excellent indicator of global goods production. Almost every manufactured item from autos to machinery to appliances to plumbing fixtures contains the red metal.

Another recession indicator is the inverted yield curve, with the yield on the 3-month Treasury bill, 2.03%, exceeding the 1.76% yield on the 10-year Treasury note by just over 25 basis points, the widest margin since April 2007.

The drop in Treasury yields reflects not only their safe-haven appeal but also the growing recognition of a recession, which I continue to believe is already under way. Further confirmation of a U.S. and, indeed, global business downturn comes from the nosedive in the price of copper, which, I continue to stress, is an excellent indicator of global goods production. Almost every manufactured item from autos to machinery to appliances to plumbing fixtures contains the red metal.

Another recession indicator is the inverted yield curve, with the yield on the 3-month Treasury bill, 2.03%, exceeding the 1.76% yield on the 10-year Treasury note by just over 25 basis points, the widest margin since April 2007.

Save it Goofy Gator. I have no interest in the ramblings of a left loon

I quoted from your link you dumb bitch.

You didn't read past the headline, did you? Just admit it.

LIE...while China and others are devaluing their currency, the Fed is keeping the dollar too strong to compete with them....since it's a phenomenon that can't be done for long without crippling their own markets, it's a fool's gambit. Trump just got 25 basis-points in reduction...peanuts, but I'm okay with it. Trump moves fast, deals with an issue instead of having endless meetings about it and then doing nothing like Barry the Fairy. We're winning this war and China knows it....Japan is about to get it's ass kicked too....watch and learn.

Lie?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/busi...istmas-eve-federal-reserve-20181224-story.htm

Your apology is accepted.

He said he thinks we might be in a recession...asshole. Save your BS lefty and learn what defines a recession.

You're such a drip ...and fraud. Now sit you fag ass down

Lie?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/busi...istmas-eve-federal-reserve-20181224-story.htm

Your apology is accepted.

LOL....

We can't seem to find the page you wanted.
Perhaps we can help you find what you wanted when you hit this error page?

Try our site map for a list of all online sections or check out our columnists page.

We also have search tools for finding a particular stories and topics pages covering many major issues and people.

If you are looking for a particular suburban publication or story, the best place to start is our suburbs page.

Finally, you may want to take a look at our archives, which date back to 1849.

If none of these suggestions work, please feel free to read through our FAQ or send us a question or comment.

He said he thinks we might be in a recession...asshole. Save your BS lefty and learn what defines a recession.

You're such a drip ...and fraud. Now sit you fag ass down

Thanks for admitting you didn't read it.

You’re right. We won’t elect crazy. It does limit our selection. You should have seen the Republican field last time. Glad they didn’t elect crazy.

All the Republican Party had to do in 2016 was find a non-Establishment candidate who could st least look like he walked the Conservative talk and they’d have been the nominee. When Donald Trump is the most Conservative candidate on the stage at a Republican debate with 16 candidates, I’d say it wasn’t Trump who was acting crazy.

mmmm the rest of the conservative's don't feel like you.

Public's 2019 Priorities: Economy, Health Care, Education and Security All Near Top of List

Forum List

Back