The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

'Predicted'? This is what traitorous, Trump-hating sore-loser party-1st Democrats / snowflakes have been praying for, for the record-setting economy to stall, for the country to fail, for Americans to be hurt and suffer so they could blame the President, knowing that if the economy remained / remains strong they don't have a shot in hell of beating him in 2020. Pulling for your country to fail for party benefit is akin to treason in my book. You either have something to offer the country on your own or you don't...without praying the country suffers...
Stop. Your caterwauling is nonsense.

None of us hoped that Trump would destroy our country. And he is doing it far faster than any of us imagined possible.

But this trade shit with China was fully predictable. Only idiots thought Trump could win this trade war. Idiots with absolutely zero knowledge of Chinese culture. Like Trump for example. They will not capitulate.

You won't understand 95.8% of this but try...

Why The U.S. Will Win The China Trade War

Thanks for verifying the coming recession...

The drop in Treasury yields reflects not only their safe-haven appeal but also the growing recognition of a recession, which I continue to believe is already under way. Further confirmation of a U.S. and, indeed, global business downturn comes from the nosedive in the price of copper, which, I continue to stress, is an excellent indicator of global goods production. Almost every manufactured item from autos to machinery to appliances to plumbing fixtures contains the red metal.

Another recession indicator is the inverted yield curve, with the yield on the 3-month Treasury bill, 2.03%, exceeding the 1.76% yield on the 10-year Treasury note by just over 25 basis points, the widest margin since April 2007.

yup

The U.S. Treasury 2-10 year yield curve inverted and that means stocks are on ‘borrowed time,’ says BAML

You won't understand 95.8% of this but try...

Why The U.S. Will Win The China Trade War

The drop in Treasury yields reflects not only their safe-haven appeal but also the growing recognition of a recession, which I continue to believe is already under way. Further confirmation of a U.S. and, indeed, global business downturn comes from the nosedive in the price of copper, which, I continue to stress, is an excellent indicator of global goods production. Almost every manufactured item from autos to machinery to appliances to plumbing fixtures contains the red metal.

Another recession indicator is the inverted yield curve, with the yield on the 3-month Treasury bill, 2.03%, exceeding the 1.76% yield on the 10-year Treasury note by just over 25 basis points, the widest margin since April 2007.

Save it Goofy Gator. I have no interest in the ramblings of a left loon

I quoted from your link you dumb bitch.

You didn't read past the headline, did you? Just admit it.

He said he thinks we might be in a recession...asshole. Save your BS lefty and learn what defines a recession.

You're such a drip ...and fraud. Now sit you fag ass down

Thanks for admitting you didn't read it.

I never said that...thanks for showing you're an illiterate dumb fuck...and you are.

Listen up, Goofy, everyone reads your BS and everyone knows you're full of shit. The first clue should be everyone is telling you that. But you continue on oblivious to the fact we laugh at your dumb ass.

How's that...lefty?

Quite an imagination you got there, Skippy. We've done this dance before...you stepped on your own toes and ran away sobbing....apology? that'll be the day.

I see. You tell me that I lied about Trump blaming the fed. I post a link in post 200 proving it, and you say that I am running away? You definitely should take over as Trump's press secretary.

He said he thinks we might be in a recession...asshole. Save your BS lefty and learn what defines a recession.

I never said that...thanks for showing you're an illiterate dumb fuck...and you are.

Listen up, Goofy, everyone reads your BS and everyone knows you're full of shit. The first clue should be everyone is telling you that. But you continue on oblivious to the fact we laugh at your dumb ass.

How's that...lefty?

You did not use those exact words, but you made it clear that you had not.

I am not left handed and you are further left politically than I am.

How's that...lefty?

You’re just a Moneyterian.

Trump's recession is gearing up.
Three weeks ago, liberals were telling us about the virtues of Obama's economic boom and how Trump was taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.
What changed?

if there is a recession and Obama gets the blame, that's automatically giving him credit for an economy that failed - the one Trump and his drones take credit for.

dont tell me youre too stupid to figure that one out ...
can't make it up.

How's that...lefty?

Keep squawking asshole. It's all you ever do.

How's that...lefty?

Keep squawking asshole. It's all you ever do.

:iyfyus.jpg:

they're now pushing a recession. remember, fling poop at a wall and let it try and stick. it's the next round of orangeman bad.

recession is a hoax. We are energy independent. that's all one needs to know, one can't go bankrupt if one is leading the globe in crude oil and natural gas exports. IMPOSSIBLE. oh wait, unless someone creates a hoax and yells it as loud and often as possible, then people will react. the left hate america, just another step in the tear america down progressives.

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

Isn’t it the Kenyans economy though?
Yes it's all about Obama's chaotic tariffs and trade Wars, also the giveaway to the rich Obama tax rates and cuts in services to the non-rich the last 35 years...

I see. You tell me that I lied about Trump blaming the fed. I post a link in post 200 proving it, and you say that I am running away? You definitely should take over as Trump's press secretary.

I agree! I'd bring back the televised news conferences and give Acosta and the rest of them what I give to you termites day after day here. Mooch lasted 11 days....I know I could last 12.

they're now pushing a recession. remember, fling poop at a wall and let it try and stick. it's the next round of orangeman bad.

recession is a hoax. We are energy independent. that's all one needs to know, one can't go bankrupt if one is leading the globe in crude oil and natural gas exports. IMPOSSIBLE. oh wait, unless someone creates a hoax and yells it as loud and often as possible, then people will react. the left hate america, just another step in the tear america down progressives.
Right not to worry, everything is fine. Idiot. Why do the Republicans always have to mess with our wonderful natural economy...

Right not to worry, everything is fine. Idiot. Why do the Republicans always have to mess with our wonderful natural economy...
best economy in the world. one of the only that isn't pushing negative interest rates like europe. hmmmm why's that you supposed?

best economy in the world. one of the only that isn't pushing negative interest rates like europe. hmmmm why's that you supposed?
Europe is doing just fine except in GOP dupe world, GOP dupe. It was also the best economy in the world under Obama, and he didn't do any stupid s*** like this..... Trump was the world's worst businessman and now he is America's worst president. Only total garbage propaganda and idiots like you make this possible....

Forum List

Back