The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

The fundamentals of the economy are strong.

Bush II used almost those exact words in Dec 2007...that did not work out so well
As opposed to Obama, who declared he intended to fundamentally change the United States....and succeeded...

I do not think he succeeded, but he did give it his best try.

Two worst presidents we have ever had, Bush II and Obama
And Trump doesn't get a call You're waiting till he's through ??

If the economy does go into the shitter (it might, it might not), Limbaugh was kind enough today to signal the spin. It goes like this:

The Fed is the "Deep State". Many people in the financial services industry are Democrats. The Fed and the Dems in the financial services industry are in cahoots with the media to both talk down the economy and pull the right strings to make it happen.

There it is, that's what we can expect. It will all be the Dems' fault.
and that isn't wrong, correct? did you hear his piece today on negative interest rate in Europe? is that a good thing or not? will the europeans invest in america to make money?
Sweden Switzerland and Denmark only, and God knows what obscure financial theory that is.
But certainly not what GOP garbage propaganda makes it out to be....
such as what? what are we pushing that's propaganda? you yourself state how obscure it is. what is it we're saying different? or are you including yourself in your own hate?
I don't hate anybody except the greedy idiot Rich GOP Liars who fill you full of misinformation and Hate. Whatever Rush Limbaugh says is total garbage and always has been super duper.... Hillary and Democrats are criminals, all kinds of ridiculous conspiracies, the rich pay too much in taxes, etc etc etc. The only people in the world that believe this crap GOP propaganda are here in the United States, the deplorables.
why are you avoiding answering what the propaganda piece exactly was? you acknowledged it was true, if it's true, it isn't propaganda, so that means only one other thing, you LIED!!!!

If the economy tanks, Trump loses. Trump could end all the wars, discover a cure for cancer and if the economy tanks, he loses. That's all we really care about.

Don’t count on that. The majority of Trump voters. Hell, nearly all Trump voters are ideologues and it’s our Social Issue viewpoints thst we vote based on, not the economy.

He might still lose, but not in a landslide. Far too many of us couldn’t care any less about the economy to vote on that issue.
------------------------------------------ I think you have that correct , its most always that its 'dems' and lefties or my enemies that are always worried about the Economy and who are the Money Grubbers yet they live in their parents basements and ride skateboards because they have NO money . I have 70 years on me and I always made it good enough for 45 of those years on my own money wise . And then of course 15 years of being raised , fed and supported by my Parents . Last thing that I ever saw was my DAD worrying about some silly economy and he raised 5 kids and my MOM in good style on his single paycheck . I think that it was 'gwb' who added the 'economy' as a thing to worry and skeered about after '9-11' Anathema .

If the economy does go into the shitter (it might, it might not), Limbaugh was kind enough today to signal the spin. It goes like this:

The Fed is the "Deep State". Many people in the financial services industry are Democrats. The Fed and the Dems in the financial services industry are in cahoots with the media to both talk down the economy and pull the right strings to make it happen.

and that isn't wrong, correct? did you hear his piece today on negative interest rate in Europe? is that a good thing or not? will the europeans invest in america to make money?
He was talking them buying bonds, not stocks. And that's just his biased guess.
investment in the US though, correct? that's money in country, correct? money coming in isn't a recession.

The President told the story of building a skating rink the city of New Yawk took 9 years at and couldn't get anything done. They'd put in a patch, pile up copper piping, the pipe would be stolen, and everything would stop for a couple years. So he got the okay to build it at his own expense, had cement mixers and finishers lined up all the way to Harlem and got the job done in a DAY. That's our President....anybody who doubts his drive and abilities and motives are fools and traitors.
Bond market sends recession call DOW off 663 Thank God he has the drive and abilities lol

The President told the story of building a skating rink the city of New Yawk took 9 years at and couldn't get anything done. They'd put in a patch, pile up copper piping, the pipe would be stolen, and everything would stop for a couple years. So he got the okay to build it at his own expense, had cement mixers and finishers lined up all the way to Harlem and got the job done in a DAY. That's our President....anybody who doubts his drive and abilities and motives are fools and traitors.
Bond market sends recession call DOW off 663 Thank God he has the drive and abilities lol
there is absolutely no call for it though. As I have been explaining there is money coming into bonds, that is all hog wash at it's finest. hahahahaahahahahaha Europeans are buying our bonds. hahaahhahaahahaha negative interest rates there is driving that. their own governments telling them to get fked.

He was talking them buying bonds, not stocks. And that's just his biased guess.
investment in the US though, correct? that's money in country, correct? money coming in isn't a recession.
That's not the definition of a recession. It's a symptom that people are fleeing the market and moving to safer securities.

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

Recessions happens under a lot of Presidents, recall there was one under these recent Presidents:

Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush. Obama.

Maybe it is your TSD going into overdrive, no?
Carter Clinton and Obama my ass, brainwashed functional moron. And corrupt economic meltdowns only happen under Republicans 1929 1989 2008. Dumbass dupe.

there is absolutely no call for it though. As I have been explaining there is money coming into bonds, that is all hog wash at it's finest. hahahahaahahahahaha Europeans are buying our bonds. hahaahhahaahahaha negative interest rates there is driving that. their own governments telling them to get fked.
Sure whatever you say mister Limbaugh LOL...

One must assume negative interest rates will be a boom to Gold and precious metal markets if and when the US flips to negative rates.

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

So when this all fizzles,out (like the people are not afflicted with the TDS mental illness knows it will) are you going to get down on your knees and beg forgiveness for being a fucking Moon Bat idiot?

I'll book mark this page to remind you.

You didnt predict it. You hoped for it. Every boom ends in a bust. Thats a fact...not a prediction.

Yes, I did. Any businessman who files 6 bankruptcies and loses $1B (Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses) is obviously NOT fit to be POTUS if he didn't learn from the FIRST fucking bankruptcy.

When did YOU learn about his bankruptcies? And you voted for the pig anyway, didn't you?
It's almost like they wanted America to fail

They don't READ. They just watch cable news and mainly Fox. And then finish off their vast void of knowledge by looking at memes on Facebook. Trump spent $100K a month in 2016 on fake shit posted in Facebook and these morons just ate it up.

In 2015 he wouldn't release his tax returns. They didn't care.
In 2015 the AG of New York put a freeze on the Trump Foundation for unethical fund raising. And they didn't care.
In 2015 Trump was sued in a class-action lawsuit for $35M for FRAUD over Trump University. And they didn't care.
They just watched his rallies, eyes glazed over and drool running down their ignorant chins and cheered because he's a good entertainer. And that's what they care about.

Recessions happens under a lot of Presidents, recall there was one under these recent Presidents:

Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush. Obama.

Maybe it is your TSD going into overdrive, no?
Carter Clinton and Obama my ass, brainwashed functional moron. And corrupt economic meltdowns only happen under Republicans 1929 1989 2008. Dumbass dupe.

I looked it up and discovered that I was wrong about recessions in general, but not wrong that the economy suffered under all those presidents, which BOTH Political Parties contributed.

Franco you know better then that, the seeds and undercurrents leading toward a recession take a minimum of 4 quarters to mature. The key indicator is the manufacturing index, sales, and inventory rotation.

So when this all fizzles,out (like the people are not afflicted with the TDS mental illness knows it will) are you going to get down on your knees and beg forgiveness for being a fucking Moon Bat idiot?

I'll book mark this page to remind you.

Did you make stupid remarks like that in 2008, too?

This is fake news but I guarantee if it happened you would be ecstatic!

Didn’t the market crash on Trump’s first day in office?

That asshole Krugman (who the left idolizes) promised it would LMAO
Every investment publication and media outlet promised it would.
According to ridiculous GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
Are you too poor to have Internet access?
Yes I do this with pure psychic energy. Idiot.

I could se that coming.

Forum List

Back