The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

Franco you know better then that, the seeds and undercurrents leading toward a recession take a minimum of 4 quarters to mature. The key indicator is the manufacturing index, sales, and inventory rotation.
Not when you have gigantic GOP corrupt bubbles and busts, not to mention stupid tariffs and trade Wars, brainwashed functional Moron.

Franco you know better then that, the seeds and undercurrents leading toward a recession take a minimum of 4 quarters to mature. The key indicator is the manufacturing index, sales, and inventory rotation.

Is that what caused the recession in 2008? Manufacturing indices? Or was it the mortgage crisis, driven by the big banks that were giving NINJA loans out to anyone with a pulse, slapping a huge balloon payment on the note and then insuring themselves through CDOs so they'd get paid again when the foreclosures started?

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

You didnt predict it. You hoped for it. Every boom ends in a bust. Thats a fact...not a prediction.

Yes, I did. Any businessman who files 6 bankruptcies and loses $1B (Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses) is obviously NOT fit to be POTUS if he didn't learn from the FIRST fucking bankruptcy.

When did YOU learn about his bankruptcies? And you voted for the pig anyway, didn't you?
It's almost like they wanted America to fail

They don't READ. They just watch cable news and mainly Fox. And then finish off their vast void of knowledge by looking at memes on Facebook. Trump spent $100K a month in 2016 on fake shit posted in Facebook and these morons just ate it up.

In 2015 he wouldn't release his tax returns. They didn't care.
In 2015 the AG of New York put a freeze on the Trump Foundation for unethical fund raising. And they didn't care.
In 2015 Trump was sued in a class-action lawsuit for $35M for FRAUD over Trump University. And they didn't care.
They just watched his rallies, eyes glazed over and drool running down their ignorant chins and cheered because he's a good entertainer. And that's what they care about.
Good entertainer ?? All the POS did was say YOU'RE FIRED Maybe that entertained the doetards

Didn’t the market crash on Trump’s first day in office?

That asshole Krugman (who the left idolizes) promised it would LMAO
Every investment publication and media outlet promised it would.
According to ridiculous GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
Are you too poor to have Internet access?
Yes I do this with pure psychic energy. Idiot.
You’re a liar; or you’re psychotic.
Actually, you’re psychotic.

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

You didnt predict it. You hoped for it. Every boom ends in a bust. Thats a fact...not a prediction.

Yes, I did. Any businessman who files 6 bankruptcies and loses $1B (Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses) is obviously NOT fit to be POTUS if he didn't learn from the FIRST fucking bankruptcy.

When did YOU learn about his bankruptcies? And you voted for the pig anyway, didn't you?
It's almost like they wanted America to fail

They don't READ. They just watch cable news and mainly Fox. And then finish off their vast void of knowledge by looking at memes on Facebook. Trump spent $100K a month in 2016 on fake shit posted in Facebook and these morons just ate it up.

In 2015 he wouldn't release his tax returns. They didn't care.
In 2015 the AG of New York put a freeze on the Trump Foundation for unethical fund raising. And they didn't care.
In 2015 Trump was sued in a class-action lawsuit for $35M for FRAUD over Trump University. And they didn't care.
They just watched his rallies, eyes glazed over and drool running down their ignorant chins and cheered because he's a good entertainer. And that's what they care about.
Good entertainer ?? All the POS did was say YOU'RE FIRED Maybe that entertained the doetards

I never saw Trump's show. They were running reruns of Howdy Doody, and I preferred Clarabelle the clown.

I notice a lot of Democrats are praying for pain for Americans and even rooting for china.

The fundamentals of the economy are strong. Don't bet against Americans.

Statement: "I notice a lot of Democrats are praying for pain for Americans and even rooting for china."

Response: Bullshit. Did you also notice along with trump the thousands of Muslims cheering from the Jersey Shore when the Twin Towers collapsed?

If the economy does go into the shitter (it might, it might not), Limbaugh was kind enough today to signal the spin. It goes like this:

The Fed is the "Deep State". Many people in the financial services industry are Democrats. The Fed and the Dems in the financial services industry are in cahoots with the media to both talk down the economy and pull the right strings to make it happen.

There it is, that's what we can expect. It will all be the Dems' fault.
and that isn't wrong, correct? did you hear his piece today on negative interest rate in Europe? is that a good thing or not? will the europeans invest in america to make money?
He was talking them buying bonds, not stocks. And that's just his biased guess.
investment in the US though, correct? that's money in country, correct? money coming in isn't a recession.
That's not the definition of a recession. It's a symptom that people are fleeing the market and moving to safer securities.
so why did the bond market make the statement?

I notice a lot of Democrats are praying for pain for Americans and even rooting for china.

Statement: "I notice a lot of Democrats are praying for pain for Americans and even rooting for china."

Response: Bullshit. Did you also notice along with trump the thousands of Muslims cheering from the Jersey Shore when the Twin Towers collapsed?
Trump was watching them from his golf course

They are the most repulsive pieces of shit on the planet.

If the economy does go into the shitter (it might, it might not), Limbaugh was kind enough today to signal the spin. It goes like this:

The Fed is the "Deep State". Many people in the financial services industry are Democrats. The Fed and the Dems in the financial services industry are in cahoots with the media to both talk down the economy and pull the right strings to make it happen.

There it is, that's what we can expect. It will all be the Dems' fault.
and that isn't wrong, correct? did you hear his piece today on negative interest rate in Europe? is that a good thing or not? will the europeans invest in america to make money?
investment in the US though, correct? that's money in country, correct? money coming in isn't a recession.
That's not the definition of a recession. It's a symptom that people are fleeing the market and moving to safer securities.
The bond market has crashed over the 7 months. On January 18th the yield on the 10 year Treasury was 2.79%. As I type this, the yield is an insane 1.59%.

That's a drop of 43%. The bond market is saying it expects a serious slowdown. That's its statement.

Is it right? I don't know. But I do trust the bond market more than I trust the stock market.

Not when you have gigantic GOP corrupt bubbles and busts, not to mention stupid tariffs and trade Wars, brainwashed functional Moron.
Theft is what I call the corrupt GOP bubbles. Pure and simple theft. From the poor to the rich. Won't be any different this time and Trump's morons will be cheering him on even though they are being stolen from as well. You can't fix that kind of stupidity. You just can't.

A warning signal does not a recession make you stupid dope.

Listen they have been hoping for something bad to happen to Americans for three years now. Every single time the market dips they pile on here cackling and jabbering and celebrating. But it never pans out and they slink away to wait for China to move against us or a recession or whatever.

But recessions do happen. Its just part of the economy. There are worse ones and milder ones. But there is no way of avoiding them forever, In fact they are worse if you put them off. Is one close? Who knows...the Democrats have been predicting one since Nov 2016.

In fact the liberal media was unanimous about what would happen if we defied them and elected Trump.

Ignore those whose goal in life is to depress decent people.

all.png

Oh shush, you were claiming that your president is a Muslim from Kenya...
You, not surprising to anyone, are a LIAR.

I am the one pointing out how he spent 8 years arming, financing, training, protecting, defending, aiding, abetting, and even using our military to help terrorists, to include the ones who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in one day, and how the Nobel Peace Prize Winner dragged the US into 2 wars to help terrorists.
I'm not an Obama fan. Bit you are bullshitting.

The bond market has crashed over the 7 months. On January 18th the yield on the 10 year Treasury was 2.79%. As I type this, the yield is an insane 1.59%.

That's a drop of 43%. The bond market is saying it expects a serious slowdown. That's its statement.

Is it right? I don't know. But I do trust the bond market more than I trust the stock market.
which one out of this list I invest in?

CDs
Corporate Bonds
Government-sponsored Enterprises
Municipal Bonds
US Treasury Securities
Zero Coupon Bonds
Mortgage-backed Securities
Freddie Mac
Fannie Mae
Ginnie Mae

Good luck with that lol

Forum List

Back