The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

You made a declarative statement that ended in "a sabotage nothing more nothing less". That was not a question, it was fantasy.

If you have questions, ask them.
yes I did, because it wasn't warranted. why would someone do that if not to cause chaos? what happened to stocks today? LOL, yep I'm making it up.

Russia Russia!!!
I don't know what you're talking about, but enjoy.
Dow tanks 800 points in worst day of 2019 after bond market sends recession warning
Yes, correct.
yep, sabotaged, as I called it
Great. I have no idea what you're talking about, but great, thanks.

yes I did, because it wasn't warranted. why would someone do that if not to cause chaos? what happened to stocks today? LOL, yep I'm making it up.

Russia Russia!!!
I don't know what you're talking about, but enjoy.
Dow tanks 800 points in worst day of 2019 after bond market sends recession warning
Yes, correct.
what we were talking about. you should perhaps wake up and reread the thread your in.

what we were talking about. you should perhaps wake up and reread the thread your in.
You appear to think that what is happening in stock and bond markets is, in your words, "sabotage".

I mentioned earlier in this thread that this is the spin Rush is using, and there it is again.

It's fantasy, but if you want to think that, go ahead. I've already said that.

You appear to think that what is happening in stock and bond markets is, in your words, "sabotage".

I mentioned earlier in this thread that this is the spin Rush is using, and there it is again.

how the fk do you know? I'm asking you why they made the statement they made, the bond market, when there wasn't any issue. that's called sabotage. you can prove that all wrong by naming the bonds that are in trouble. I gave you a list, which ones?

Yes, correct.

how the fk do you know? I'm asking you why they made the statement they made, the bond market, when there wasn't any issue. that's called sabotage. you can prove that all wrong by naming the bonds that are in trouble. I gave you a list, which ones?
What "statement" are you talking about? The drop in yields?

You're not making much sense here. The bond market reacts to conditions and perceptions of future conditions. I already told you that the bond market sees trouble and is reacting accordingly. You think it's some conspiracy.

Good lord, make sense. Use complete thoughts.

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

Isn’t it the Kenyans economy though?

Trump says it's his, or did you miss that? Don't you pay attention to what he says?

And then there's all the large increase with the annual deficits\since Trump has come to power.
As history shows, when the economy is growing and strong, deficits shrink, not rising sharply. This practice is going to make a recession a lot tougher to recover from.
Lat's hope the fears an oncoming recession proves to be nothing.

Trump's practice of driving up annual deficits, sabotages our country's economy.

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

All economic upswings end. You know that right?

The Democrat controlled media has been assigned to talk the economy down as much as possible before the 2020 election, much like what happened to Bush 1 one year out before Clinton got elected.
To what degree it will work, remains to be seen.
Keep in mind the predictive nature of the Treasury bond inversion USED to apply pre-2008 towards indicating a recession, may not apply today in lieu of all the quantative easing post 2008.
In other words, it may very well be a whole different clown show.

Last edited:
Franco you know better then that, the seeds and undercurrents leading toward a recession take a minimum of 4 quarters to mature. The key indicator is the manufacturing index, sales, and inventory rotation.
Not when you have gigantic GOP corrupt bubbles and busts, not to mention stupid tariffs and trade Wars, brainwashed functional Moron.
Theft is what I call the corrupt GOP bubbles. Pure and simple theft. From the poor to the rich. Won't be any different this time and Trump's morons will be cheering him on even though they are being stolen from as well. You can't fix that kind of stupidity. You just can't.
That's the brainwash, they're not stupid. Ignorant perhaps no doubt actually. But it's amazing how well they know hundreds of phony scandals and misinformation.
My area is 73% Trump and they watch Fox noise and listen to Rush etc etc. Pure garbage.

What kind of fucking idiot cheers on a depression or recession? Jesus...you people are sick.

What kind of fucking idiot cheers on a depression or recession? Jesus...you people are sick.

Yes they are; a culling of the Democrat Party is in store and hopefully accomplished in the 2020 election.

Even if there is a recession fine so be it its no surprise. The elitists have a goal and its the downfall of America no matter who is in the white house but its BAD for Americans. I would never cheer something like this on.

Over
Not if the bond ratings are downgraded...a huge factor in bond investment is the Moody's Rating. If there are massive sell offs in the US market there WILL be a significant downgrade.

Treasuries are going to get downgraded?
The US credit rating will be downgraded significantly if there is a massive sell off in the market.
United States - Credit Rating
Maybe Fed cuts 50 next time?
Not if there is a sell off in the bond market..why would they expand the currency?

Not if there is a sell off in the bond market.

Does a bond sell off, after this massive rally in the bond market, worry you that much? Why?
In the scenario that i have posited...yes. Likely No...but our position is an extreme vulnerability.
I mean...no one even talks about the national debt anymore...that is how bad it is. It is pretty worrisome if examined.

I'm not an Obama fan. Bit you are bullshitting.
I don't care what else you are besides a proven liar....
Lied about ?
The fact that you support a pathological liar says it all.
No, the fact that you are a proven liar says it all.
Prove it.
Ok:

Post the link to my post / quote claiming Obama was / is from Kenya, as you falsely claim I did.

You made the initial accusation - back it up.

Of course, you can't because it never happened, liar.

Yeah...sure. I’m terrified. :bigbed: Wall Street will feel it, large investors will feel it, 401k will feel it, but most Americans will not. Their world will not change. They lost everything when their job went to Mexico or China.

Economy will be steamrolling along by next summer, just in time to help Trump get re-elected.

Forum List

Back