The NFL made a deal with the Rams tp draft Sam.....

And by doing so the League avoided the planned attacks, boycotts, and grotesque homo behavior outside NFL stadiums.....I'd call the move adroit and successful. Of course Sam claimed he was eventually cut because he's a queer but by then he was old news.....well done.

The fool couldn't even make it in the Canadian League

Did he blame getting cut there on being a homo or is he "man" enough to admit he isn't good enough?

IDK, I saw the headline and smirked....and moved on

The reason I asked was that was his excuse for getting cut in the NFL.

Yeah I remember that part. It was something about taking time off to deal with personal issues and he just faded away....hopefully he stays faded away
He was going through a breakup.

th

Wow. Clear discrimination. He took the spot of a more qualified heterosexual player or gay player who chose to remain in the closet. Pretty disgusting if true.

What's disgusting is that when he was cut, his first, last, and only excuse was because he is homo.

None of those players wanted to play with a player who kissed a man on TV and liked it. They may publicly say one thing as to be PC, but privately they were disgusted by it. Sam ruined any chance he has at an NFL career for the sake of a gay agenda. How stupid.

Wow. Clear discrimination. He took the spot of a more qualified heterosexual player or gay player who chose to remain in the closet. Pretty disgusting if true.

What's disgusting is that when he was cut, his first, last, and only excuse was because he is homo.

None of those players wanted to play with a player who kissed a man on TV and liked it. They may publicly say one thing as to be PC, but privately they were disgusted by it. Sam ruined any chance he has at an NFL career for the sake of a gay agenda. How stupid.

Sam ruined any chance he had at an NFL career by being shitty at what he did. He used being a homo as an excuse because he couldn't admit he wasn't capable.

Forum List

Back