The note H.W. Bush left for Bill Clinton

And then we have the incident where Clinton left the WH, and stole the typewriter keys and furniture....

You're right...

We need to restore the dignity of the office, and we can start by keeping the Clintons out of there....

Maybe Hillary can run for president of her cell block. I'll definitely give her MY vote for that!!!

Didn't happen.
Then tell us how the Clintons were FORCED to return shit they supposedly "didn't have", Dumbass!!!!

That IS the story that Rush told, but mostly he lies.

No, since you're a Democrat, you're lying....

I guess it just comes natural to you...

The Clinton Furniture Flap

You should have read your own link. The permanent White House record showed that it was all gifts to the Clintons, but since there was at that point a question of intent, they would return it.

And then we have the incident where Clinton left the WH, and stole the typewriter keys and furniture....

You're right...

We need to restore the dignity of the office, and we can start by keeping the Clintons out of there....

Maybe Hillary can run for president of her cell block. I'll definitely give her MY vote for that!!!

Didn't happen.
Then tell us how the Clintons were FORCED to return shit they supposedly "didn't have", Dumbass!!!!

Did he lie in THIS example?

Yes.

From one member of the illuminati to another.....sorry if I didn't get the "warm fuzzies" from reading that. GH Bush and Bill "drop trou" Clinton ran a cocaine ring that flew into Mena, Arkansas during the mid 80's to the early nineties.
And they employed aliens from a distant galaxy using flying saucers. By God, Dale, you have it right!

You're right...

Didn't happen.

You should have read your own link. The permanent White House record showed that it was all gifts to the Clintons, but since there was at that point a question of intent, they would return it.
RFLMAO!!!!

So you're saying the Clintons (one of which is currently under investigation by the FBI) are actually HONEST crooks who try to avoud even the apoearance of impropriety...

Have you got any other bullshit you want to sell us????

Didn't happen.

RFLMAO!!!!

So you're saying the Clintons (one of which is currently under investigation by the FBI) are actually HONEST crooks who try to avoud even the apoearance of impropriety...

Have you got any other bullshit you want to sell us????

It was your link. You tell me.

You're right...

Didn't happen.

Go find a fireplug to piss on and quit pissing on my leg because I know it is not raining.

You wouldn't know a fact if a Chihuahua bit you on the ass.

freaking libtards anyway...

Imagine an America where people wished the President would be successful, instead of praying he would hurt the country and be a failure! Does anyone even remember that? Was that ever the case in this country?

Cki3rACUUAAILOr.jpg

The Heartfelt, 'Good-Luck' Note Bush 41 Wrote to Bill Clinton

George H.W. Bush... a class act :thup:

The Note Obama left America

Dear America,

Fuck You! I fucking hate everything about you! You're evil, rotten and truly suck. You're the cause of Global Warming of poverty of AIDS of the extinction of some stupid rodent in Australia. I made it my mission to take you down a peg or two and I succeeded. Almost 100MM people out of the workforce and collecting government cheese, those are my warriors! You're paying to keep people unemployed and to support an educational system that destroys the academic future of entire generation of children. You think you won Iraq? Fuck you! I turned Iraq, Syria and Libya over to my brothers in Jihad

Again, just Fuck you!

Truly,

Barack and Michael/Michelle

Last edited:

So you're in prison?
No....

Fortunately, I turned my back on the Jackass Party when I saw that they were stupid enough to support a peanut-brain named Jimmy Carter...

And considering the criminality I see from the Democrats today, I have no regrets over that decision...

You're right...

Didn't happen.

So lies now matter?

You're right...

Didn't happen.

So lies now matter?

They do to the right. Without lies, they would have nothing to believe in.

You're right...

Didn't happen.

So lies now matter?

They do to the right. Without lies, they would have nothing to believe in.
Geee, I bet you're from the left side of the aisle.

Imagine an America where people wished the President would be successful, instead of praying he would hurt the country and be a failure! Does anyone even remember that? Was that ever the case in this country?

Cki3rACUUAAILOr.jpg

The Heartfelt, 'Good-Luck' Note Bush 41 Wrote to Bill Clinton

George H.W. Bush... a class act :thup:
What does he say in the last sentence? I am rooting 'something' for you.
The word is "hard."

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Clinton was successful cause he would listen to the gop and even incorporated some of their ideas.

Obama's divide and conquer hasn't worked out so well

Clinton was successful cause he would listen to the gop and even incorporated some of their ideas.

Obama's divide and conquer hasn't worked out so well

Then again, it takes two to tango. Neither side wants to work with the other nowadays.

Forum List

Back