šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

The NRA Is Already Lying About What's Happening in Baltimore

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
1229032570303052356.jpg

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isnā€™t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda via social media. But unlike, say, Oreos, the NRA is eager to promote gun ownership, even if it means telling a big lie about civil unrest in Baltimore.

Among the many reporters relaying information from the tense city blocks of Baltimore, Justin Fenton of the Baltimore Sun is one of the best, and heā€™s already found himself in some very dicy situations this week. Yesterday, Fenton was confronted by angry and aggressive protestersā€”and according to the NRA, his life was saved when a virtuous gun-toting business owner intervened. The group plastered this proud moment in looming violence across its Facebook page to its 4.1 million followers:

1229032570400529988.png

Granted, the NRAā€™s post was based in part on a post by the disingenuous psychopath pack at Breitbart News, but itā€™s clear there was no effort to corroborate the claimā€”probably because itā€™d make such a tidy PR hit for the Second Amendment. But this didnā€™t happen;

Justin FentonVerified accountā€@justin_fenton
.@AnnMarieAMG No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

Yes, Fenton was rescued not by a patriotā€™s shotgun, but by exactly the kind of person the NRA and Breitbart work so hard to make you fear:

CDpiOECW8AEt-FH.jpg

Mark Puente

āœ”@MarkPuente

This Rollin' 60s Crips member says he pulled @justin_fenton to safety today during a flare up.

Justin Fenton

āœ”@justin_fenton

Can confirm https://twitter.com/markpuente/status/592894321583611907 ā€¦

The NRAā€™s post has been shared over 3,000 times so far.

1229032570303052356.jpg

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isnā€™t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda via social media. But unlike, say, Oreos, the NRA is eager to promote gun ownership, even if it means telling a big lie about civil unrest in Baltimore.

Among the many reporters relaying information from the tense city blocks of Baltimore, Justin Fenton of the Baltimore Sun is one of the best, and heā€™s already found himself in some very dicy situations this week. Yesterday, Fenton was confronted by angry and aggressive protestersā€”and according to the NRA, his life was saved when a virtuous gun-toting business owner intervened. The group plastered this proud moment in looming violence across its Facebook page to its 4.1 million followers:

1229032570400529988.png

Granted, the NRAā€™s post was based in part on a post by the disingenuous psychopath pack at Breitbart News, but itā€™s clear there was no effort to corroborate the claimā€”probably because itā€™d make such a tidy PR hit for the Second Amendment. But this didnā€™t happen;

.@AnnMarieAMG No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

Yes, Fenton was rescued not by a patriotā€™s shotgun, but by exactly the kind of person the NRA and Breitbart work so hard to make you fear:

CDpiOECW8AEt-FH.jpg

Mark Puente

āœ”@MarkPuente

This Rollin' 60s Crips member says he pulled @justin_fenton to safety today during a flare up.

Justin Fenton

āœ”@justin_fenton

Hey CC........:anj_stfu:

The NRA was once a reputable outfit, and I was a member for over 20 years - then it turned to shit when NaziCon radicals took over in the late '70s. I never renewed my membership after that. The NRA is even less credible than Fox News.

1229032570303052356.jpg

1229032570400529988.png

CDpiOECW8AEt-FH.jpg

Mark Puente

āœ”@MarkPuente

Justin Fenton

āœ”@justin_fenton

Hey CC........:anj_stfu:

Yeah, who cares about the truth right Mud?

The NRA was once a reputable outfit, and I was a member for over 20 years - then it turned to shit when NaziCon radicals took over in the late '70s. I never renewed my membership after that. The NRA is even less credible than Fox News.

Yeah....Even less credible than Barack Obama and Al Sharpton.

hey, they have to try and take the heat off themselves. so here comes the threads:

how conservatives don't have compassion for people RIOTING
Now it's the NRA that is at fault I guess
They already blamed Republicans
so the blame everyone but themselves goes on and on and on

hey, they have to try and take the heat off themselves. so here comes the threads:

Yes, when the NRA is caught lying it is their fault.

For the life of me, I just can't figure out why the Baltimore riots haven't been blamed on George Bush. Of course, Obama hasn't had his press conference to finally claim his first victory over the hated Gestapo Polizei and blame the "situation I inherited.".

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isnā€™t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda...
Funny how you say this, and then are among the first to call for more gun control when someone shoots up a school.
We both know you are more than happy to use the blood of innocent children to push your mindless agenda; difference is that I will admit it.

Bullshit, you were never a member.

Forum List

Back