🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NRA Is Already Lying About What's Happening in Baltimore

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isn’t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda...
Funny how you say this, and then are among the first to call for more gun control when someone shoots up a school.
We both know you are more than happy to use the blood of innocent children to push your mindless agenda; difference is that I will admit it.

I'm not the author fucknutz

Seems to me that the situation in Baltimore is a very good reason to own a firearm for self defense.

When the riots hit Watts, the nation cheered the korean grocers that used their own guns to protect their businesses.

hey, they have to try and take the heat off themselves. so here comes the threads:

how conservatives don't have compassion for people RIOTING
Now it's the NRA that is at fault I guess
They already blamed Republicans
so the blame everyone but themselves goes on and on and on
For the life of me, I just can't figure out why the Baltimore riots haven't been blamed on George Bush. Of course, Obama hasn't had his press conference to finally claim his first victory over the hated Gestapo Polizei and blame the "situation I inherited.".

Don't worry, Bush is probably next. Of course that Poor dear Leader isn't at FAULT for ANYTHING like usual. They can sure find enough others to lay the blame on though

it's the normal for the lib/left/dems. they can't take responsibility for anything

The NRA...they are the problem when thugs are burning your store to the ground......yeah....you really need help with your moral compass...

Seems to me that the situation in Baltimore is a very good reason to own a firearm for self defense.

When the riots hit Watts, the nation cheered the korean grocers that used their own guns to protect their businesses.

Don't forget the Ferguson store owners...with the AR-15s.....their stores,weren't looted.........

1229032570303052356.jpg

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isn’t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda via social media. But unlike, say, Oreos, the NRA is eager to promote gun ownership, even if it means telling a big lie about civil unrest in Baltimore.

Among the many reporters relaying information from the tense city blocks of Baltimore, Justin Fenton of the Baltimore Sun is one of the best, and he’s already found himself in some very dicy situations this week. Yesterday, Fenton was confronted by angry and aggressive protesters—and according to the NRA, his life was saved when a virtuous gun-toting business owner intervened. The group plastered this proud moment in looming violence across its Facebook page to its 4.1 million followers:

1229032570400529988.png

Granted, the NRA’s post was based in part on a post by the disingenuous psychopath pack at Breitbart News, but it’s clear there was no effort to corroborate the claim—probably because it’d make such a tidy PR hit for the Second Amendment. But this didn’t happen;

Justin FentonVerified account‏@justin_fenton
.@AnnMarieAMG No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

Yes, Fenton was rescued not by a patriot’s shotgun, but by exactly the kind of person the NRA and Breitbart work so hard to make you fear:

CDpiOECW8AEt-FH.jpg

Mark Puente

✔@MarkPuente

This Rollin' 60s Crips member says he pulled @justin_fenton to safety today during a flare up.

Justin Fenton

✔@justin_fenton

Can confirm https://twitter.com/markpuente/status/592894321583611907 …

The NRA’s post has been shared over 3,000 times so far.

The whole story is not being told here.
Baltimore Sun Reporter Saved From Mob By Store Owner Armed With Shotgun

According to CNN
Fenton was on the streets of Baltimore and ran toward a location where an officer was reported to be injured by the rioters. He said, “I ran down and got in the middle of everything.”

Fenton said he was “inside of the area [of] Pennsylvania Avenue and North Avenue where a lot of [things were] taking place.” He was near a “cash checking place [that] had been broken into” and he was being protected by “a group of self-identifying Crips gang members.” But he turned away from them to take a photo, at which point he was approached by “a man with a hoodie pulled tight over his face.”

Fenton says the man was holding a container of mace.

The man in the hoodie allegedly demanded Fenton’s phone and shot him “in the head” with mace.

Fenton took off running and made it to a store where he was protected by a business owner who was guarding his property with a shotgun.

So the NRA did not lie.

And conflicting stories are the fault of the NRA how?

The NRA didn't lie.

You can hear the reporter in his own words say verbatim that he was separated from the Crips, he was threaten and he “I retreated back to my safe spot where I was with a store owner who had a shotgun protecting his property.”

@ 3:20 iQ media Clip Player

Sound more like the reporter got an earful from liberals for making the comment, and decided the best course of action was to rewrite history.

Here you go...CNN report via Youtube...should start in the correct place:

EDIT...that didn't work...the relevant section begins @ 2:48.

So was the reporter Fenton lying then, or is he lying now?

The NRA was once a reputable outfit, and I was a member for over 20 years - then it turned to shit when NaziCon radicals took over in the late '70s. I never renewed my membership after that. The NRA is even less credible than Fox News.
apparently you can only be a liberal run news organization or a Democrat created organization like the Black Caucus and KKK to be credible.

So he said in both places this:
No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

And you're saying he's lying?

So he said in both places this:
No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

And you're saying he's lying?

He said "“I retreated back to my safe spot where I was with a store owner who had a shotgun protecting his property.

And WHY was it his safe spot?

Because there was a store owner there with a shotgun.

And THAT is what the NRA quoted.

Now he is trying to rewrite history.

The NRA retweeted the report and on April 28 one of Fenton’s Twitter followers asked him if the report was true.

Fenton replied:

No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business.
---------------------------------------------

Fenton responded:

This is a misunderstanding. What I meant is that my safe space was on a sidewalk where the gang members were protecting me – I know I mentioned that on CNN – and in that vicinity was the owner with the gun. But he was literally locked inside his business – I was on the outside and he was not protecting anything but his property.

Baltimore Sun Reporter Clarifies Business Owner with Shotgun Was Inside Not Outside - Breitbart
But what he said was he was separated from his protectors, and went to his "safe spot"...the safe spot where he said he was WITH a shop owner protecting his shop...NOT where he could meet up with his protectors.

So, was he lying before, or is he lying now?

Gun control in Baltimore didn't help...notice the people with guns were left alone by the democrat voters as they looted and burned...

1229032570303052356.jpg

Like all toxic brands, the National Rifle Association isn’t above exploiting a tragedy to spread its agenda via social media. But unlike, say, Oreos, the NRA is eager to promote gun ownership, even if it means telling a big lie about civil unrest in Baltimore.

Among the many reporters relaying information from the tense city blocks of Baltimore, Justin Fenton of the Baltimore Sun is one of the best, and he’s already found himself in some very dicy situations this week. Yesterday, Fenton was confronted by angry and aggressive protesters—and according to the NRA, his life was saved when a virtuous gun-toting business owner intervened. The group plastered this proud moment in looming violence across its Facebook page to its 4.1 million followers:

1229032570400529988.png

Granted, the NRA’s post was based in part on a post by the disingenuous psychopath pack at Breitbart News, but it’s clear there was no effort to corroborate the claim—probably because it’d make such a tidy PR hit for the Second Amendment. But this didn’t happen;

Justin FentonVerified account‏@justin_fenton
.@AnnMarieAMG No. A group of gang members surrounded me, saying they were protecting me. The guy with shotgun was protecting his business

Yes, Fenton was rescued not by a patriot’s shotgun, but by exactly the kind of person the NRA and Breitbart work so hard to make you fear:

CDpiOECW8AEt-FH.jpg

Mark Puente

✔@MarkPuente

This Rollin' 60s Crips member says he pulled @justin_fenton to safety today during a flare up.

Justin Fenton

✔@justin_fenton

Can confirm https://twitter.com/markpuente/status/592894321583611907 …

The NRA’s post has been shared over 3,000 times so far.

Hey CC........:anj_stfu:

Yeah, who cares about the truth right Mud?
You support and defend Obama's lies daily so shut the hell up. You have no credibility.

Forum List

Back