🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Home Run Derby National Anthem....WTF

She seemed to be trying to hit notes outside her vocal range.
Most would tailer the song to match their capabilities

Looks like she was hammered when singing.

MSN

ountry artist Ingrid Andress confessed on social media that she was drunk while singing the national anthem Monday night at MLB's Home Run Derby, and says she will be seeking help.

"I'm not gonna b....... y'all, I was drunk last night. I'm checking into a facility today to get the help I need. That was not me last night. I apologize to MLB, all the fans, and this country I love so much for that rendition," she posted on her social media accounts.

With the amount of stupid shit I have done while intoxicated, I'm not going to judge here.

Looks like she was hammered when singing.

MSN

With the amount of stupid shit I have done while intoxicated, I'm not going to judge here.

It wasn’t me….I was drunk
She is running off to a quick rehab before she claims she is all better

It wasn’t me….I was drunk
She is running off to a quick rehab before she claims she is all better

Looking at the video again, I can buy it.

And maybe not just booze.

The rehab thing is for show, I agree. I would just say "my bad", and then ask for a chance at redemption at some minor league soccer match.

She might think this is the only way to salvage a singing career after a performance like that.

For lip syncning, please press 1....

They would have handled that or even auto-tuning as part of the setup. The fact she is oblivious to how bad she was gives evidence toward being fucked up.

Too much pregaming.

She does look shitfaced drunk
But no excuse

"I'm not gonna bullshit y'all, I was drunk last night. I'm checking myself into a facility today to get the help I need. That was not me last night. I apologize to MLB, all the fans, and this country I love so much for that rendition. I'll let y'all know how rehab is I hear it's super fun. xo, Ingrid."

Forum List

Back