The NSA whistleblower has called the arrest in France of Telegram founder Pavel Durov an “assault” on basic human rights.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
The global technocratic elites that are hell bent on making a global prison for us, are up to their old tricks again.

1724627683731.png

France Arrests CEO of Telegram Over Allegations Related to Content Moderation​

The arrest has chilling implications for freedom in France and the EU

Billionaire Telegram CEO Pavel Durov Arrested In France — War on Free Speech Escalates?​

1724627783144.png

Snowden accuses Macron of ‘taking hostages’​

1724627863461.png

Most sane folks were horrified by the entire Julian Assange saga. I would check in, at least once a week. I never posted updates, b/c it seemed like most of the folks here, just don't care about real issues, they want the pro-wrestling garbage of the left/right "America's Next Top President," garbage. . .

But the folks who are really in charge, don't seem to care, they are doing it again. I Musk a part of this? How come he never defended Assange, will he defend the right of his competition to be free and be in business for free speech?

Or would he be too afraid to be next?

Watch as he does years in prison without trial, just like Assange. Or maybe he hangs himself in his cell, while the cameras are shut off and guards asleep.

The global technocratic elites that are hell bent on making a global prison for us, are up to their old tricks again.

View attachment 1001442

France Arrests CEO of Telegram Over Allegations Related to Content Moderation​

The arrest has chilling implications for freedom in France and the EU

Billionaire Telegram CEO Pavel Durov Arrested In France — War on Free Speech Escalates?​

View attachment 1001444

Snowden accuses Macron of ‘taking hostages’​

View attachment 1001446

Most sane folks were horrified by the entire Julian Assange saga. I would check in, at least once a week. I never posted updates, b/c it seemed like most of the folks here, just don't care about real issues, they want the pro-wrestling garbage of the left/right "America's Next Top President," garbage. . .

But the folks who are really in charge, don't seem to care, they are doing it again. I Musk a part of this? How come he never defended Assange, will he defend the right of his competition to be free and be in business for free speech?

Or would he be too afraid to be next?
Nobody cares.

But a billionaire getting arrested for his crimes....

Hopeful trend.

On top of your game as usual Mr B

So this french citizen is being held , because the french government doesn't like what he said on social media?

have i got that right????

~S~

Andrew Tate:

"Remember: France is full of migrants which are robbing, stealing, mugging, raping and murdering.

They are not in jail.

They are on the streets of every major city.

However Pavel is in jail for owning an app that lets you know about it."

Forum List

Back