🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until

The left will just say it's bullshit because the mainstreamers refuse to report it.
No.....mostly because it's.....

...as usual.

handjob.gif

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

Thought this was interesting but did like 1 minute of internet research and found this to be untrue (it's an internet chain-mail rumor).

Not good form, Lovebear. This sort of thing kind of brings down the credibility of all who have legit criticisms of our President.

This is how Lovebear gets her news.

Via chain e-mails that took 5 years to reach her?

The Obama's, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn't Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit
Grasping+at+Straws.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkQxHlr2fXM]Thanks Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking of crackpot theories; isn't it weird how there are still people out there who think that Obama "isn't an American" but Ted Cruz comes along, and he's all good?

The left will just say it's bullshit because the mainstreamers refuse to report it.

If forced to report it they'll find an example in history where a president lost his license because of some sort of infraction that was in despute.

Let's face it, we have criminals in the White House pulling scams on us and living it up at our expense. Golfing and partying all over the world and not having to pay a red cent for it. They must think we are such suckers.
are any of your friends as partisanly delusional as you muddy? :dunno:
I can't believe people are still peddling junk that's been debunked over and over again! :cuckoo:

snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses
loversbears is one of the most partisan females on the board next to becki, and foxfyre, and Katzndogz, and ...
OP FAIL :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
The Obama's, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn't Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

False

snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

Actually I'm sceptical.

But the story fits the pattern of behavior they've exhibited.

Obama has had all of his records sealed. He has something to hide obviously.
The story fits the pattern of behavior of the Right habitually lying to stupid hate mongers like you who are too damn lazy to check anything for themselves.

Your problem is you automatically discount anything that surfaces about him.

So essentially you lie on his behalf to make yourself feel less a fool.

We've caught him lying red-handed way too many times for this story not to be worth taking note of.
Your problem is you automatically eat-up and lap-up any and every thing that's anti-Obama, bogus or not, you take it as gospel.

Cut your crap, you're not fooling a damn soul.

Barack Obama is a fraud. He was selected, not elected. So much of his past is murky and unknown. He's a Ghost. He just appeared out of thin air to haunt our Nation. No one really knows anything about the man or his Family. He's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. My own personal opinion is that he's a NWO Global Elite plant. He very likely isn't an American Citizen. He certainly has ruled as a foreigner. Since seizing power, he's fought countless wars against his own fellow Americans. Fellow Americans are his enemies. But i think more & more Americans are catching on. It's not just 'Tinfoil Hat' paranoia. He has ruled as a NWO Global Elite foreign puppet. It is what it is.

Last edited:
2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

Thought this was interesting but did like 1 minute of internet research and found this to be untrue (it's an internet chain-mail rumor).

Not good form, Lovebear. This sort of thing kind of brings down the credibility of all who have legit criticisms of our President.

I bet the MSM didn't even bother to check to see if it was true! Typical liberals. Meeaww meeaww meeaawww

Barack Obama was placed into power to serve the NWO Globalists. He was not placed into power to serve American Citizens. And i think more & more Americans are coming to realize that. Everything about the man is a mysterious fraud.

If Obama's records are sealed how would URBAN legends or snopes know this is UNTRUE..

Snopes is simply being asked to debunk anything that makes Obama look bad.

Truth is Obama has indicted himsef so many times with his own words it's difficult tovlist it all. The latest is this red-line against Syria. He had to back down off of that one. He actually said he knew they were using chemical weapons but he couldn't act without an official "chain of custody" as if Syria is gonna provide that.....ever.

The story fits the pattern of behavior of the Right habitually lying to stupid hate mongers like you who are too damn lazy to check anything for themselves.

Your problem is you automatically discount anything that surfaces about him.

So essentially you lie on his behalf to make yourself feel less a fool.

We've caught him lying red-handed way too many times for this story not to be worth taking note of.
Your problem is you automatically eat-up and lap-up any and every thing that's anti-Obama, bogus or not, you take it as gospel.

Cut your crap, you're not fooling a damn soul.

Why don't you do us all a favor and go fuck a goat.

If Obama's records are sealed how would URBAN legends or snopes know this is UNTRUE..

Snopes is simply being asked to debunk anything that makes Obama look bad.

Truth is Obama has indicted himsef so many times with his own words it's difficult tovlist it all. The latest is this red-line against Syria. He had to back down off of that one. He actually said he knew they were using chemical weapons but he couldn't act without an official "chain of custody" as if Syria is gonna provide that.....ever.

It's a real mess. He's currently funding 'Rebels' who have clear Al Qaeda ties. And they've used Chemical Weapons. The UN is currently accusing them of that. But the worst thing is, it's our Tax Dollars he's using to fund them. Remember when Al Qaeda was the 'enemy?' What the Hell happened?

I noticed the loudest defense of Obama is we just hate him so much we'll believe anything, yet they can't actually discount the OP with any facts. They just assume it's all bullshit.

Forum List

Back