🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until

I noticed the loudest defense of Obama is we just hate him so much we'll believe anything, yet they can't actually discount the OP with any facts. They just assume it's all bullshit.

There is nothing in the OP to discount.

No....you just can't come up with any rebuttal. That would take actually doing something enlightening.

You fear the truth, so your automatic defense mechanism kicks in.

We hate him cuz he's black.

Fact is his skin color is the only reason the Dems allowed him to run. It gave them a ready made martyr.

Lies During Fourth Year
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
Politifact.com
“Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
Spero News
“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
cbsnews.com
Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations
State Department
“Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird”
Politifact.com
“Under Gov. Romney’s definition … Donald Trump is a small business.”
politifact.com
Because of Obamacare, “over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up — it’s true — but they’ve gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years.”
politifact.com
“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”
abcnews.com
Romney and Ryan will gut pell grants for low-income college students.
Factcheck.org
My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
Factcheck.org
*“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)
The American automobile industry has come roaring back…So now I want to say what we did with the auto industry, we can do it in manufacturing across America.*Let’s make sure advanced, high-tech manufacturing jobs take root here, not in China. And that means supporting investment here. Governor Romney … invested in companies that were called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing. I don’t want to outsource. I want to insource.
Forbes- Outsourcer-In-Chief: Obama Of General Motors
“You Didn’t Build that”
A few examples

So much of the Dear Leader's life is shrouded in mystery. Even his most loyal followers, don't really know much about him. He just appeared out of nowhere as the 'Dear Leader', and seized power. To me, it was a NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat. He very likely is a foreign NWO plant.

Barack Obama was placed into power to serve the NWO Globalists. He was not placed into power to serve American Citizens. And i think more & more Americans are coming to realize that. Everything about the man is a mysterious fraud.

Ah...the crazy has arrived.

A NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat. He most likely is not an American Citizen. He certainly hasn't ruled like one. Fellow Americans have been declared enemies. All you have to do is listen more closely to what they're saying on a daily basis. They've declared war on fellow Citizens. He was put into power to serve the NWO Global Elites. He does not have America's best interests at heart. But hey, call me crazy. Whatever.

If Obama's records are sealed how would URBAN legends or snopes know this is UNTRUE..
Doesn't that sword cut both ways? If Obama's records were sealed how would your CHAIN letter know it was TRUE?

Obviously these records are not sealed so when you lie about them you can be easily exposed.

Here is yet another source:

FactCheck.org : The Obamas? Law Licenses

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

Last edited:
The story fits the pattern of behavior of the Right habitually lying to stupid hate mongers like you who are too damn lazy to check anything for themselves.

Your problem is you automatically discount anything that surfaces about him.

So essentially you lie on his behalf to make yourself feel less a fool.

We've caught him lying red-handed way too many times for this story not to be worth taking note of.
Your problem is you automatically eat-up and lap-up any and every thing that's anti-Obama, bogus or not, you take it as gospel.

Cut your crap, you're not fooling a damn soul.

Not even himself. Because he has no soul.

If Obama's records are sealed how would URBAN legends or snopes know this is UNTRUE..
Doesn't that sword cut both ways? If Obama's records were sealed how would your CHAIN letter know it was TRUE?

Obviously these records are not sealed so when you lie about then you can be easily exposed.

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.
Daggum pesky facts. And the naysayers will note I mentioned cle - continuing legal education - credits in my first post in this thread. It's standard procedure. f

Obviously these records are not sealed so when you lie about then you can be easily exposed.

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licRenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

Wrong. They would both have to retake the bar to have their licenses reinstated. Barack & Michelle Gave Up*Law*License | Fellowship of the Minds

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/barack-michelle-gave-up law license/

Given*how arduous it is to acquire a law license, like other professionals (such as physicians), most attorneys renew their license even when they are retired from active legal work. License renewal is easy and simple: you pay a fee and, in some states, take a few units of continuing legal education. Letting your license lapse, however, means that you’d have to re-take the bar exam to get re-admitted.

Lawyers let their license lapse for very compelling reasons, often to avoid or escape censure or outright criminal charges. As an example, Bill Clinton kept active his law license even when he became president.*In 2000 the Arkansas Supreme Court’s Committee on Professional Conduct called for Clinton’s disbarment, saying he lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky. In January 2001 Clinton reached an agreement under which he was ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to Arkansas state’s bar officials and his Arkansas law license was suspended for five years. The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him. Clinton was suspended by the Supreme Court in October 2001, and, facing disbarment from that court, Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in November.

So it is most curious that Barack and Michelle Obama both gave up their law licenses.

Michelle Obama*attended Princeton University, graduating cum laude with a B.A. in Sociology and African-American Studies*in 1985. She then attended Harvard Law School and earned a J.D. in 1988 before returning to her hometown Chicago*to work*at the law firm Sidley Austin where she met and was assigned to mentor*a summer associate named Barack. Subsequently, she worked as part of the staff of Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley as his Assistant and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1996, she became, first,*the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago; then,*Vice President for Community and External Affairs.

According to bloggers Johnny Alamo and*James4America, Michelle “voluntarily” gave up her law license in 1993, just five years after she got the license;*Barack “voluntarily retired” from law practice in 2007. The left-leaning*Snopes.com denies that Michelle had “voluntarily surrendered” her law license, and insists both Michelle and Barack had merely put their law license on “inactive” status. Snopes, however, does not explain what’s the difference between Michelle’s “voluntarily inactive” and Barack’s “voluntarily retired.”

Nor does Snopes inform its readers that Michelle Obama was ordered by the court*to put her law license on inactive status. An earlier version of the ARDC webpage on her*(https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=847688734) said this*about Michelle: “No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.” Here’s a screen shot of the*web*page*at the time of*Chelsea Shilling’s WorldNetDaily article of August 4, 2009:

By the time I accessed the same webpage yesterday, September 15, 2010, the sentence “No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status” had disappeared.*A day later, that webpage (https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=847688734) is scrubbed of all information on Michelle Obama. See my update, “Illinois Supreme Court Coverup For Obamas.”

Last edited:
Michelle's license is listed as "inactive" which means she can reapply without retaking the bar.

Barrack Obama's has been "retired" which means he has to retake the bar and is the result of unnamed disiplinary action.

I'm sceptical because I see no current evidence of any court orders. However Obama's license has been retired so it cannot be reenstated without going through the entire process all over again.

That is a matter of record at the ARDC site.

Thank you! :clap2:

This is willful ignorance, plain and simple
Plain and simple...not to mention petty...and desperate.

Wrong!!!!!

Barrck's is "Retired" which means he had to give it up for some reason.

Wrong!!!!!

that means from your pov IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING UNTOWARD...!

Wrong!!!!!

Yeah. Because he retired. That bastard!!!

Forum List

Back