🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until

More & more people are finally beginning to realize that a NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat has occurred in our Nation. It should be obvious, but unfortunately most enjoy being ignorant & oblivious. Barack Obama is their manufactured puppet. Most of his documented past is likely fiction. It was invented. Even his most fanatical loyal followers know very little about the man and his family. He's a mystery.

One thing is clear though, he does not represent America. He represents the NWO Global Elite. He will continue attempting to destroy our Nation. They can be stopped though. But it's gonna take an awful lot of Money & resolve. The NWO Global Elites are incredibly wealthy and powerful. It's gonna be a long long tough fight. But with enough Americans joining the struggle, we can save our Nation. You can't give up.

The Obama Presidency truly is the most Ethical and Transparent ever!

Let's all drink another shot of Unicorn Piss!

The Obama Presidency truly is the most Ethical and Transparent ever!

Let's all drink another shot of Unicorn Piss!

He's merely continuing on with Bush's NWO Globalist agenda. There is no 'Hope & Change.' That was just a cute catch-phrase for the mass dumbed-down American population. He hasn't done anything different than Bush would have done if he was still in there. He's just advancing the NWO agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

More & more people are finally beginning to realize that a NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat has occurred in our Nation. It should be obvious, but unfortunately most enjoy being ignorant & oblivious. Barack Obama is their manufactured puppet. Most of his documented past is likely fiction. It was invented. Even his most fanatical loyal followers know very little about the man and his family. He's a mystery.

One thing is clear though, he does not represent America. He represents the NWO Global Elite. He will continue attempting to destroy our Nation. They can be stopped though. But it's gonna take an awful lot of Money & resolve. The NWO Global Elites are incredibly wealthy and powerful. It's gonna be a long long tough fight. But with enough Americans joining the struggle, we can save our Nation. You can't give up.
is it just me or do paulie's rants come across as canned, rehearsed ,full of buzzwords paranoia and spin?

is it just me or do paulie's rants come across as canned, rehearsed ,full of buzzwords paranoia and spin?

Yeah, but you're a weird little Stalker/Lurker Sock. So?...

false assumptions like that just prove my point.

:lol: Stop it, just stop. You know you stalk and lurk in this forum every day of your life. You have real problems. But hey, i tried to help. You just couldn't be honest and admit you have a real problem. So, carry on being a weird little Sock Puppet. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

:lol: Stop it, just stop. You know you stalk and lurk in this forum every day of your life. You have real problems. But hey, i tried to help. You just couldn't be honest and admit you have a real problem. So, carry on being a weird little Sock Puppet. Whatever floats your boat i guess.
false assumptions like that just prove my point

You don't stalk & lurk? Come on man, stop lying to yourself. You're pretty messed up. :cuckoo:

You don't stalk & lurk? Come on man, stop lying to yourself. You're pretty messed up. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back