🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The official Biden Resignation post...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I don't think it's possible for Joe to make all four years of his term. From what I understand if Harris takes over past the two year mark she's still eligible to run two more times. But correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I think they'll find a graceful way out for him. I think we'll hear about some impending health problems and a decision by him and his family to retire from public service for the good of the nation. Look for the chatter to begin sometime in January and I think he'll be out by March. The Democrats have absolutely no one that they can even cheat back into office after he's gone. They're only hope is to somehow bar Trump from running again. They have about two and a half years to do that.

Jo

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible for Joe to make all four years of his term. From what I understand if Harris takes over past the two year mark she's still eligible to run two more times. But correct me on that if I'm wrong.
I think they'll find a graceful way out for him. I think we'll hear about some impending health problems and a decision by him and his family to retire from public service for the good of the nation. Look for the chatter to begin sometime in January and I think he'll be out by March.

Jo
You want to see a President Harris? I've never met anybody that did. I've never even heard them on the infotainment networks. I pray for Joe's continued good health. You should too.

Last edited:
You want to see a President Harris? I've never met anybody that did. I've nerve even heard them on the infotainment networks. I pray for Joe's continued good health. You should too.
No I don't.... They're not going to have any choice.... There's no way the old man's going to make it.

I watched Joe yesterday in a White House ceremony for the Tampa Bay Lightning. He can barely walk or speak a coherent sentence, and he looks very frail. No way he makes it through his term.

And yeah, no one wants the bitch Harris. But this is what the Dims' gave us. Didn't Joe get the most votes ever? :lol:

No I don't.... They're not going to have any choice.... There's no way the old man's going to make it.
Keep praying. He's only got to make it another year and nine months. Lots of men live longer than that, and he has the best healthcare our money can buy. I think the woman sucks and not in the good way.

I think they'll find a graceful way out for him. I think we'll hear about some impending health problems and a decision by him and his family to retire from public service for the good of the nation. Look for the chatter to begin sometime in January and I think he'll be out by March. The Democrats have absolutely no one that they can even cheat back into office after he's gone. They're only hope is to somehow bar Trump from running again. They have about two and a half years to do that.

Jo

I predict xiden will resign, due to health, sometime between Jan 25th and Mar 15th of next year. I don't think his handlers will be able to protect him any longer than that.

You want to see a President Harris? I've never met anybody that did. I've never even heard them on the infotainment networks. I pray for Joe's continued good health. You should too.
"Joe's continued good health"? Mental health is the problem my friend, and the Dems are in a serious pickle given Brandon's idiotic pick of a VP; the first of a string of clusterfucks.

Jo

I made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that Biden would not be the POTUS in 2023. I think that will be the case.

I am not sure Harris is the replacement they want. Just heard she has COVID. So, they get her to resign, replace her with someone less disliked and then Biden resigns due to health issues.

I think Trump is about the only Repub the Dems do not fear running again.

I made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that Biden would not be the POTUS in 2023. I think that will be the case.

I am not sure Harris is the replacement they want. Just heard she has COVID. So, they get her to resign, replace her with someone less disliked and then Biden resigns due to health issues.

No way Harris will ever resign. That bitch is in for the duration.

The nightmare scenario is true. She could go from being Acting President (for no more than 2 years if Brandon is 25th’d) to elected President for up to 8 years.

10 years of heels up?!?! Oy!

There's no possible way for them to avoid Harris being president. The uproar would be tantamount to a party civil war. They'll be able to tolerate her for 2 years.

Forum List

Back