The official list of the 7 Republican traitors to the Constitution

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

There they are, kids. The turncoat RINOS. They need to be voted out of the Senate. Not for a Dim, they need to be primaried by people who respect the Constitution.

Eff each and every one of these Senators.

Can anyone explain how solidly credentialed CONSERVITIVES (as in I wouldn't vote for them) magically transform into RINOS?

Taking selfies, cherrypicker? No it ain't. What about storming the building, breaking through doors, impaling and crushing police, building a noose and hunting customers for it, planting bombs occupying offices, rifling through desks and shitting on the goddam floor?

What is "a normal day is Seattle and Portland?" Alex.

I'll take "political usurpers from Delaware for a thousand please...

Member how this site has a rule (as it should) against editing someone else's post?

Cutting out the context amounts to the same thing.

So here it is.

Taking selfies in an office building is not a fucking insurrection.

THAT is what my quoted post above, replied to.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

There they are, kids. The turncoat RINOS. They need to be voted out of the Senate. Not for a Dim, they need to be primaried by people who respect the Constitution.

Your math is off. The number of Repugs who voted against the Constitution was 43. I could list them for you but what would be the point.

And btw at least two of those names you have above are retiring anyway, so they won't be primaried.

What is notable is the majority in the senate voted to convict. And even among those who didn't - McConnel (who politically weaseled) - he was damned.

Trump is evil.

Can't do much about the rest of these traitors...but will do my best to make sure Ben Sasse is Primaried out of office.

Roy Blunt too...he has to go.

Uhhhmmmm...... you know he's a Senator for Nebraska, right?

Are you pulling a Josh Hawley here?
You know Nebraska borders Missouri, right?

...and seven other states...

I know all my state lines. I can actually draw a complete map of the contiguous 48 states. On an Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

But on that map, you'll see that "Nebraska" and "Missouri" are what we call two different states. That means each one gets two of their own Senators, and they don't cross state lines.
I think I can help. Are you saying it is illegal for me to work to get rid of a Senator from another state?

Because that would mean you either a liar, an idiot or both.

Last edited:
Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

take your meds and sleep it off

these Senators should some courage

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Your math is off. The number of Repugs who voted against the Constitution was 43. I could list them for you but what would be the point.

And btw at least two of those names you have above are retiring anyway, so they won't be primaried.

What is notable is the majority in the senate voted to convict. And even among those who didn't - McConnel (who politically weaseled) - he was damned.

Trump is evil.

and that is the kindest thing that can be said about him

Can't do much about the rest of these traitors...but will do my best to make sure Ben Sasse is Primaried out of office.

I know all my state lines. I can actually draw a complete map of the contiguous 48 states. On an Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

But on that map, you'll see that "Nebraska" and "Missouri" are what we call two different states. That means each one gets two of their own Senators, and they don't cross state lines.

I see what you're going for here. You think that because Josh Hawley (R-MO) doesn't even live in Missouri, that you can go raid a Senator from next door.

If that ever goes through DC gets first dibs.
I think I can help. Are you saying it is illegal for me to work to greet rid of a Senator from another state?

Because that would message you either a liar, an idiot or both.

I didn't bring up "legal" but I do know this.... if you don't know what the words " message" and "greet" mean you might want to pump the brakes on tossing around the word "idiot".

On the other hand, by all means work to get rid of Josh Hawley. He's from Virginia.

Taking selfies, cherrypicker? No it ain't. What about storming the building, breaking through doors, impaling and crushing police, building a noose and hunting customers for it, planting bombs occupying offices, rifling through desks and shitting on the goddam floor?

What is "a normal day is Seattle and Portland?" Alex.

I'll take "political usurpers from Delaware for a thousand please...

Member how this site has a rule (as it should) against editing someone else's post?

Cutting out the context amounts to the same thing.

So here it is.

Taking selfies in an office building is not a fucking insurrection.

THAT is what my quoted post above, replied to.

You mean breaking a quote chain is against the rules?

You really don't know shit do ya.

You aren't even smart enough to realize I didn't edit post in the least little bit.

I see what you're going for here. You think that because Josh Hawley (R-MO) doesn't even live in Missouri, that you can go raid a Senator from next door.

I think I can help. Are you saying it is illegal for me to work to greet rid of a Senator from another state?

I didn't bring up "legal" but I do know this.... if you don't know what the word " message" means you might want to pump the brakes on tossing around the word "idiot".
So you admit you were full of shit.

Well at least you're not completely irredeemable.

I didn't bring up "legal" but I do know this.... if you don't know what the words " message" and "greet" mean you might want to pump the brakes on tossing around the word "idiot".

On the other hand, by all means work to get rid of Josh Hawley. He's from Virginia.
*mean

So you admit you were full of shit.

Well at least you're not completely irredeemable.

Actually, YOU just admitted that, since you went back and changed "message" and "greet" into "mean" and "get". Funny how "an idiot" was able to see that and you weren't.

Actually, YOU just admitted that, since you went back and changed "message" and "greet" into "mean" and "get". Funny how "an idiot" was able to see that and you weren't.
You mad bro?

You lost the war, but you get to highlight some petty andoid swype mistakes to assuage the butthurt.

You go boy...

Now...back to our regularly scheduled topic.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

The real problem...for me at least...is finding someone to run against these worthless POSs who can be trusted not to become just like them.

I wouldn't run my House Rep against them...he's worthless as a football bat. The one in the adjoining district isn't much better.

Damn near has to be an outsider running an insurgent grassroots primary challenge.

You mad bro?

You lost the war, but you get to highlight some petty andoid swype mistakes to assuage the butthurt.

You go boy...

Lost the war?

Who's sitting in the White House again?

Who controls the House?

Who controls the Senate?

Don't look now, but the indictment freight train is just leaving the station. What happened today were the least of traitor dons problems.

You mad bro?

You go boy...

Hey, you tossed the ad hom, and you got it thrown back in your face. It's what happens.

Lost the war?

Context Son.

If the facts are on your side...pound the facts...

If emotion is on your side...pound the table...

If you've miscalculated completely and all is lost...pound the grammar and spelling...

Hey, you tossed the ad hom, and you got it thrown back in your face. It's what happens.
There was no ad hom.

I can do whatever I want to help replace a senator from any state.

You had no leg to stand on.

If you claimed you had any sort of aurgument against my position that "I would do all I could to get Ben Sasse Primaried"...you would have been lying...or an idiot who didn't know what they were talking about.

The ad hom was you implying that I didn't know Ben Sasse wasn't my Senator...after my initial post named my other non-Hawley Senator...Roy Blunt.

But, that did not work out for ya.

Please let me know if you find any grammatical or spelling errors...tia.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Collins was just reelected by a solid margin for 6 more years, and did today what we expected she would do, because she knows right from wrong.

Forum List

Back