The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without an official link that says she is A black, you have nothing.

WOW you're wrong again. Is this a record ?

let me fix that for you:

youre-wrong.jpg

Saying someone is black or Hispanic isn't saying the person is A black. Why don't you keep playing though.

They did not say that she was black or hispanic they said she was black/Hispanic which means she is both black and hispanic.

Are you that dense or are you merely a poor loser?

Your link said black/Hispanic. That means black or Hispanic, not black and Hispanic.

My link did say black/Hispanic. That means black and Hispanic, not black or Hispanic.

No he didn't.

I thought we covered amd hashed that six weeks ago in the Real Trial Thread when we were discussing Actual Evidence.

If something new and Actual has come out... please enlighten me.

Edit: please enlighten me with something other than Fantasy Unicorn Land rainbows.

They did not admit the evidence because it was not relevant to the killing.

Audio of the cousin he molested:

News Distribution Network - Shared Video

Do you really want to see the evidence of his beating on his girlfriend?

Right but wasn't the deal they were 8 and the cousin had "ulterior" motives for bringing this up twenty years later?

I read the reciprocal restraining orders and reports. Blew it off as one of " those" relationships considering it was the only event of his relationships. Still do. I'm not buying either. I'm grown up and know how stuff goes.

It started when she was 8 and continued for many years. It's the accumulation of stuff about this guy that creeps me out. Put another way... would you want GZ to date your daughter?

Right but wasn't the deal they were 8 and the cousin had "ulterior" motives for bringing this up twenty years later?

I read the reciprocal restraining orders and reports. Blew it off as one of " those" relationships considering it was the only event of his relationships. Still do. I'm not buying either. I'm grown up and know how stuff goes.

It started when she was 8 and continued for many years. It's the accumulation of stuff about this guy that creeps me out. Put another way... would you want GZ to date your daughter?

ooooo ish-----this is all so isshy -----

Hell no, nor my seester.

Hell no, nor my seester.

It's all just isshy and creepy. Isshy and creepy

Your link said black/Hispanic. That means black or Hispanic, not black and Hispanic.

My link did say black/Hispanic. That means black and Hispanic, not black or Hispanic.

No. lol

Yes lol... now try this one..

The black Hispanic woman, 36, said that when the jury deliberations began, she believed that Mr Zimmerman, who is white Hispanic, was guilty of the second degree murder charge.

Trayvon Martin's mother 'devastated' at juror comments on Zimmerman 'guilt' - Telegraph

I suppose it will be your assertion that Zimmerman is white or hispanic? :eusa_whistle:

Hell no, nor my seester.

How about you? Would you date Zimmerman? I get the feeling you would if he paid for the $50.00 steak. :eusa_whistle:

Hell no, nor my seester.

How about you? Would you date Zimmerman? I get the feeling you would if he paid for the $50.00 steak. :eusa_whistle:

My wife would protest. But I'd go out with GZ. Would take him out on my boat. I know this deep spot... I'll get his confession on tape.

Hell no, nor my seester.

I would not date zimmerman even if he could shit skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back