The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who was the lawyer with juror b-29

the prosecutor in the 2005 case against Zimmerman

thats who

Shitsky

Thank you for this useful post.
Catch up to do after boobs guns and tequila.

the information obtained so far is interesting

however it is still in the early stages

Facebook pages and other sites are dropping off like flies

you should start sourcing now

My link did say black/Hispanic. That means black and Hispanic, not black or Hispanic.

No. lol

Yes lol... now try this one..

The black Hispanic woman, 36, said that when the jury deliberations began, she believed that Mr Zimmerman, who is white Hispanic, was guilty of the second degree murder charge.

Trayvon Martin's mother 'devastated' at juror comments on Zimmerman 'guilt' - Telegraph

I suppose it will be your assertion that Zimmerman is white or hispanic? :eusa_whistle:

A lot of Hispanics look black. What would clear it up is if it said she was an African American.

The black Hispanic woman, 36, said that when the jury deliberations began, she believed that Mr Zimmerman, who is white Hispanic, was guilty of the second degree murder charge.

Trayvon Martin's mother 'devastated' at juror comments on Zimmerman 'guilt' - Telegraph

I suppose it will be your assertion that Zimmerman is white or hispanic? :eusa_whistle:

A lot of Hispanics look black. What would clear it up is if it said she was an African American.

Tell me why every hill is your battle? sheesh

The cousin thing is all full of holes on her part.

DDE is irrelevant because
A) don't know them at all and I have zero faith in anything I cant see and touch and judge for myself
B) She's 10
C) She's not dating til she's 17
D ) I have guns and matching holsters

I'm sorry they couldn't get DeeDee on the jury for you. Would that have made it better ?

You might want to run it by some black people about guessing the race when ambiguous words like black Hispanic are used. idk You might have something there, but I'm not going to do the news service's job for them.

The cousin thing is all full of holes on her part.

DDE is irrelevant because
A) don't know them at all and I have zero faith in anything I cant see and touch and judge for myself
B) She's 10
C) She's not dating til she's 17
D ) I have guns and matching holsters

I've seen the gun---show me the holster.

Tell me why every hill is your battle? sheesh

It's an extremely important part of the legitimacy of the trial and can't be guessed at.

I'm sorry they couldn't get DeeDee on the jury for you. Would that have made it better ?

Are you saying DD is Hispanic

《Facesmack》 I got that all wrong. My bad.

You might want to run it by some black people about guessing the race when ambiguous words like black Hispanic are used. idk You might have something there, but I'm not going to do the news service's job for them.

White Hispanic brown Hispanic blonde Hispanic black Hispanic. What we doing here hotshot.

You talking about the news service that edited the non emergency call and fired people for it and are getting sued, the one that edited the video or the one that broadcast his social security and vitals.

Be specific about which reliable news service you're relying on.

Ps learn to think for yourself

So long as the person's appearance gives sufficient indications of Negroid racial characteristics, it is reasonable to ascribe a 'Black' racial status to that person... there are variations... there are exceptions that prove the rule... the methodology is not infallible... but it will serve adequately in the vast majority of cases, and may be reasonably relied to serve as a Placeholder until something more authoritative comes along. Looking at the women, it seems correct to classify her as Black, in whole or in part. This is not rocket science.

I agree with those classifying the woman as Black-Hispanic, based upon her physical appearance on the TV show interview. Is it possible that that is incorrect? Yep. But damned unlikely. And it can certainly serve as a Placeholder. Situation has been UN-complicated. Sheesh.

Last edited:
So long as the person's appearance gives sufficient indications of Negroid racial characteristics, it is reasonable to ascribe a 'Black' racial status to that person... there are variations... there are exceptions that prove the rule... the methodology is not infallible... but it will serve adequately in the vast majority of cases, and may be reasonably relied to serve as a Placeholder until something more authoritative comes along. Looking at the women, it seems correct to classify her as Black, in whole or in part. This is not rocket science.

I agree with those classifying the woman as Black-Hispanic, based upon her physical appearance on the TV show interview. Is it possible that that is incorrect? Yep. But damned unlikely. And it can certainly serve as a Placeholder. Situation has been UN-complicated. Sheesh.

It the ginger people that I am worried about. They scare the shit out of me.:eek:

It the ginger people that I am worried about. They scare the shit out of me.:eek:

ishy --creepy

so long as the person's appearance gives sufficient indications of negroid racial characteristics, it is reasonable to ascribe a 'black' racial status to that person... There are variations... There are exceptions that prove the rule... The methodology is not infallible... But it will serve adequately in the vast majority of cases, and may be reasonably relied to serve as a placeholder until something more authoritative comes along. Looking at the women, it seems correct to classify her as black, in whole or in part. This is not rocket science.

I agree with those classifying the woman as black-hispanic, based upon her physical appearance on the tv show interview. Is it possible that that is incorrect? Yep. But damned unlikely. And it can certainly serve as a placeholder. Situation has been un-complicated. Sheesh.

it the ginger people that i am worried about. They scare the shit out of me.:eek:

☆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back