The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE]"Who Let the dogs out" Official music video - YouTube[/ame]

If there has been a rash of crime/burglaries in the neighborhood and somebody looks out of place or is behaving suspiciously, following them certainly makes me feel honorably responsible. Not superior, but it is something that responsible citizens do, most especially if they have agreed to be part of a neighborhood watch program. Neighborhood watch programs are not in the law enforcement business, but noting things out of place or improperly secured or possibly suspicious people is what they are all about. And sometimes following and observing people is part of that.

Then call the police and leave it at that.

Why? Thousands of home burglaries, auto thefts, and other crimes are prevented or the perpetrators apprehended every year because responsible citizens decided to get involved. I call the police but you can bet that if I can keep the suspects in sight until the police respond, I will do so. That is what George Zimmerman claimed to be doing the night Trayvon Martin assaulted him. The prosecution did their damndest, but they simply could not make the situation look any other way. Which is why George Zimmerman received a not guilty verdict.

Please don't move into my neighborhood. I want people living around me who will help us all look out for each other.

Funny how you can arrive at all those conclusions from one short sentence. :badgrin:

Then call the police and leave it at that.

Why? Thousands of home burglaries, auto thefts, and other crimes are prevented or the perpetrators apprehended every year because responsible citizens decided to get involved. I call the police but you can bet that if I can keep the suspects in sight until the police respond, I will do so. That is what George Zimmerman claimed to be doing the night Trayvon Martin assaulted him. The prosecution did their damndest, but they simply could not make the situation look any other way. Which is why George Zimmerman received a not guilty verdict.

Please don't move into my neighborhood. I want people living around me who will help us all look out for each other.

Good call--he's probably the peeping type anyway. :eusa_whistle:

How did that cross your dirty ass mind?

robinhood-dog-bitches-ritches-steal-1329535228L.png

Good call--he's probably the peeping type anyway. :eusa_whistle:

How did that cross your dirty ass mind?

Well TM did have the old burglary tool in the old backpack with the old women's jewelry ya know.

peep peep peep

Look...If we're talking about whether the juror was black or not, that's pointless. She is a minority, without a doubt. And what matter does that make anyway?

The pertinent takeaway from her interview is that the State did not prove Zimmerman was guilty.

All this nonsense. Did I say nonsense? All this nonsense about her race or ethnicity is pretty much irrelevant. She followed the law and found him to be not guilty, even though she was trying her damnedest to find him guilty. And that's what she said.

Who cares if she was a black hispanic? Or is an hispanic black? This discussion is utterly ridiculous!!! She is a minority, like Zimmerman and Martin. So WTF?

Last edited:
Look...If we're talking about whether the juror was black or not, that's pointless. She is a minority, without a doubt. And what matter does that make anyway?

The pertinent takeaway from her interview is that the State did not prove Zimmerman was guilty.

All this nonsense. Did I say nonsense? All this nonsense about her race or ethnicity is pretty much irrelevant. She followed the law and found him to be not guilty, even though she was trying her damnedest to find him guilty. And that's what she said.

Who cares if she was a black hispanic? Or is an hispanic black? This discussion is utterly ridiculous!!! She is a minority, like Zimmerman and Martin. So WTF?

Hold it---you mean Tampon defenders need to be relevant ?:eek:

Let's go back to posting music videos. Or wacky photos.

They are just as pertinent as some of the drivel that's been posted about the post-verdict Z trial!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6-wG5LLqE]Wont Get Fooled Again - YouTube[/ame]

OK...don't try to top me. No way does Styx outdo The Who.

Please. Roger Daltry? He's a healthy female's...something I'd rather not discuss with a non-female.

No comparison.

OK...don't try to top me. No way does Styx outdo The Who.

Please. Roger Daltry? He's a healthy female's...something I'd rather not discuss with a non-female.

No comparison.

I knew I was out gunned from the get go woman---how cocky of you to think you knew what I was trying to do. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back