The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had time to call his girlfriend, and he had time to confront Zimmerman, but he didn't have time to call 911? And your use of the word "cracker" shows you're a racist.

Yeah, I'm racist against my own race, you just aren't making any sense. Get some rest.

The stalker should have identified himself otherwise he is just a stalker.

He may have----we'll never know.

He probably never had the chance! That "No_limit_Nigga" had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to pounce that "White Cracka" for stopping him from casing the neighborhood...

She was born in Florida. Her mother was from Haiti. Which means her mother probably works 2 to 3 jobs per day, 24/7. And her kid is left home alone to become the idiot she is because her mother has to work her ass off just to pay rent and have food on the table. Too bad her daughter is such a low life she brags she does not work and sucks off her parents instead of working to HELP them. She is 19 years old and in the 12th grade. What's that tell ya?

What the sam hell is wrong with the prosecution to put that girl up there?? They just screwed their own case.

God...the rightwing hate machine is in full force in this one

A 19 year old is a low life?

And the rightwing attacks her because she is still in High School? Maybe, she was behind academically when she came from Haiti.

She doesn't work? How many 19 year olds are supporting themselves in this economy? Most High School kids are not working

She reported what was said in her phonecall with Travon. Which is reason enough for the rightwing to personally attack her

Again, I've said this many times. We have a bunch of gun nuts on this board to whom Zimmerman was "living the dream" of punishing evil-doers. The very thought that he could be charged with a crime for it offends them.

Fail, you haven proven yourself to be some nut job over and over and it's posts like this that exposes it.

I think your reaction to her is kind of telling.

Zimmerman stalked a smaller kid and shot him.

That's basically it.

If you burn away all the other bullshit, which has nothing to do with anything, the facts remain.

Zimmerman followed and menaced a kid. At some point Zimmerman confronted the kid. They struggle. Zimmerman murders the kid.

So far nothing has altered those facts.
Except those aren't the facts.
Do you not understand what actually happened or do you just not care because they don't support what you think happened?

No..those are the facts.

Zimmerman was on the hunt.

He bagged a big one.

What did he do after he murdered Martin? Try and save his life? Naw..he put him on his stomach.

You know..let him bleed out.

It's telling you folks are defending this asshole.

They're walking into the courtroom now.

tumblr_m71df7HGt71rq66ljo1_500.jpg

Someone ijit hit the GD transformer, my hair looks like sh!t because I didn't blow dry and what did I miss?

This kid was a troublemaker, plain and simple. I have no doubt that he really was casing the neighborhood looking for an easy target.

Good thing he got shot then

Conservatives make life so simple

Oh wait, she couldn't WRITE it so someone else WROTE it and she signed it?

Okay, my bad. 12th grade and she can't write.

There I fixed it again.

12th grade and she can't read cursive??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

12th grade and she can't read HER OWN cursive.

There I fixed it.

She said her friend wrote it for her. She only signed her name. (actually her alias)

It's a bit embarrassing for the defense attorney to ask her if she is unable to read the letter in the middle of the courtroom. Things would go a lot faster if he had just read it from the start.

I would assume the father knew right away...I mean he was shot just down the sidewalk. So Im not sure the police were even obligated to notify him? He knew that night I would assume.

The police have no duty to notify. Trayvon & His father were not on the occupancy permit for that town. How the hell would police know they were staying there for a few weeks? His father officially found out that morning about 14 hours after the shooting because it took him that long to inquire about his missing son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back