The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you call a two-fer witness.

Ground and pound demonstration/MMA supahstah theory ground and pounded out all in one expert.

Excellent expert witness sale shopping choice.

Buy one get one free!

By the definition most blacks use.....Zimmerman is black........ he never said that blacks get away all the time........

Ha,ha, I thought most cons have been arguing that Zimmerman is Hispanic? And he did say it, you're little deflection doesn't mean anything.

From what I understand he is approx. 1/2 white, 3/8 indigenous American, 1/8 African.

Zimmerman is not African at all, and not at all indigenous American. He is all Caucasion, half white and half Hispanic: Hispanic meaning his mother is from South America and her antecedents are from Spain.

Last edited:
I had a gym membership for a few years that I NEVER used. Kind of on par with GZ.

My more recent (and local) gym membership has gotten a little more use.

Buy a total gym. They are awesome

We bought a stationary bike about 4 years ago and it's up in my room holding clothes, lol. The treadmill we have in the basement has boxes on top of it and the weight bench, that has no weights any longer, is over my inlaws house in their basement being used to keep car batteries off the floor.

If you put car batteries on the floor, the ground will drain the power out of them.

Neg for ignoring facts. The doctor listed him as obese. He was 5'7 and 200lbs.

You broke the rules, rabbi...reported.

So now you are making the rules.
haha_smilie.gif

Nope...just reading them and then reporting when violated...especially when I am trolled like a child...youre guilty of the same.

Last edited:
Ha,ha, I thought most cons have been arguing that Zimmerman is Hispanic? And he did say it, you're little deflection doesn't mean anything.

From what I understand he is approx. 1/2 white, 3/8 indigenous American, 1/8 African.

Zimmerman is not African at all, and not at all Indigenous American. He is half Caucasion and half Hispanic: Hispanic meaning his mother is from South America and her antecedents are from Spain.

His ethnicity has no bearing on the fact that he fired his weapon in self-defense.

Try to stay on point, if you could.

Zimmerman's main reason for being at the gym? To lose weight. How harmless, how pedestrian. How normal for someone to do.

This is so sad it makes me angry, that he was rung through the sieve as he was, only to find out he was just a normal man.

Granted, but I would make the case that in order to get that type of treatment, said player would have to be exceptional. I've never heard that about Trayvon. He seems to enjoy his "herb" too much to excel at sports. Given the general context of his social media postings do you really think this was a young man who was about to "straighten up"...or do you think he was a young man who was hanging with the wrong crowd and headed for trouble? You'll note that the Prosecution has chosen not to bring "friends" of Trayvon's forward to testify in any way. I wonder if that is because they don't want another debacle like they had with Rachel Jenteal? I'm thinking that the Prosecution wants nothing to do with giving the jury a better look at who Trayvon was hanging with and what they were into.

No, but I dont think he was a lost cause that should be thrown out with the trash either. He was a troubled teen heading down the wrong path. His mother sent him to his fathers...she was concerned about him and his behavior. He was about to start his senior year. Im not making the case that Trayvon was an angel by no means. Just that he was an athlete and should he follow in his moms and brothers footsteps he may be looking at college in a year, perhaps with a scholarship somewhere....Division I, II, or III perhaps.

And yes, his friends were not called, because when you call them, it opens a whole can of worms for the defense. They can go after their record and move to impeach. One reason people dont like to testify. I would have wanted very few friends of mine on the witness stand defending me at 17...lol. They would probably be a bigger help to me not saying anything and out of the courtroom...lol.

I could easily imagine Harvard wanting to recruit him for their combined BA/MD program. If only!

SIU wanted him for their MDJ/JD program dontcha know! NOT!~

O'Mara is really covering all the bases on direct.

All Bernie is going to be left with is screaming "assholes" and "fucking punks" at this witness.

:eek:

Ill catch ya later, [MENTION=31215]Oldstyle[/MENTION]...the children have entered the room. Trial talk has ceased, so Im out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back