The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he ask that question?

Duh. Don't ask shit you don't know what they're going to say but he should have already known that was going to be a NO.

I maybe have to change A$$'s nickname.

Dumba$$

With how "Soft" Zimmerman was, it's amazing that none of the ear witnesses heard Martin saying, "Stop hitting yourself" over and over again.

Prosecution brought in evidence of Zimmerman's past with a professor and grades.
In my book that OPENS THE DOOR to the violent evidence on Martin.
The Judge should and probably will allow all those videos in now.
Wow, going down hill fast for the prosecution.
I feel so sorry for the Martin family and the sheep here that believed the media and the pre trial pack of packaged lies.

In my opinion, defense should ask for dismissal again after this witness.

State's case is officially dead, and on it's way for burial next to little Tampon.

My what big eagles you have Legal.

Legaleagle blushes and replies:

Size 12 to be exact and I also have large hands. (Wink, wink)

Strange but true facts:

1. Baldness in men is strongly correlated to high levels of testosterone.

2,) High levels of testosterone is strongly correlated with male virility and sex drive.

Signed,

Legally Bald Eagle. :eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=43021]legaleagle_45[/MENTION] Well, when I was young I was told I looked like the actress Jane Powell:

images

Si Modo who I met last year in DC agrees I do now. Of course through the miracle of modern chemistry my hair is still the same color~! :evil::evil:

I've been listening for all the 20 pages, blah blah arguments that have been on the forum, weight, mma, bottom, on and on - those would be a good example of things in the jurors minds - so far M O'M is knocking those arguments out methodically.

Ha,ha, I thought most cons have been arguing that Zimmerman is Hispanic? And he did say it, you're little deflection doesn't mean anything.

From what I understand he is approx. 1/2 white, 3/8 indigenous American, 1/8 African.

Zimmerman is not African at all, and not at all indigenous American. He is all Caucasion, half white and half Hispanic: Hispanic meaning his mother is from South America and her antecedents are from Spain.

Zimmerman's mother's antecedents:

1336753295976.jpg

That was a good witness for the defense.

I couldn't see where Pollock was going.

The only thing I think he proved that had any relevance was Zimmerman trained 6 hours some weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back