The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good witness for the defense.

I couldn't see where Pollock was going.

The only thing I think he proved that had any relevance was Zimmerman trained 6 hours some weeks.

I don't think the state boys have any idea where to go and their mommy is in the courtroom.

This has got to be a bit nerve racking.

I'd feel bad for them.

Except I don't.

At. All.

Me either. Well, I'm agonna go upstairs and see if there is any still going on.

This thread is very instructive. It's an education.

But it sure isn't helping either Zimmerman's cause or his case any.

Neither the jury, the judge, nor counsel for either side is reading USMB. This thread has no effect whatsoever on the trial or the outcome.

I support the "Stand Your Ground" law that allows deadly force when you are attacked.

I only hope Zimmy wins as it will give further support to the law.

One does not need to take a beating from a person with superior fighting ability. The very best personal defense weapon is a handgun. Even the Navy SEALs each carry one or two of them into combat.

I support the "Stand Your Ground" law that allows deadly force when you are attacked.

I only hope Zimmy wins as it will give further support to the law.

One does not need to take a beating from a person with superior fighting ability. The very best personal defense weapon is a handgun. Even the Navy SEALs each carry one or two of them into combat.

Defense is not using the SYG law...just Self Defense. There's a difference.

Shippingnews_zps6b616c4e.png

Jeopardy Theme...

Pistols are the great equalizer. Can't fight your way out of a paper bag... carry a gun and shoot your way out. Not really different than a man fighting a lion... you don't want to be in the ring with something that is an exponentially better fighter. I just assumed GZ was baiting when I heard he had some fight training. Now I have to reconsider this whole case.

Good analogy...a lion attacks...you aren't a participant...you are a victim.

Be careful. Next he'll claim you have compared Trayvon Martin to an attacking lion. Wait he did that didn't he?

It's all over but the crying. And by crying I mean rioting.

It's virtually a statistical impossibility that all six women on the jury are as retarded as Sarah G.

Pistols are the great equalizer. Can't fight your way out of a paper bag... carry a gun and shoot your way out. Not really different than a man fighting a lion... you don't want to be in the ring with something that is an exponentially better fighter. I just assumed GZ was baiting when I heard he had some fight training. Now I have to reconsider this whole case.

Be careful. Next he'll claim you have compared Trayvon Martin to an attacking lion. Wait he did that didn't he?

Then he'd be lion. :D

Last edited:

:whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back