The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems cruel. That the State allowed him to be a defense witness. What a pile of garbage they are.

Calling his father?

Contradicting the two police officers.

Especially after not testifying for the prosecution.

general public-----who are they going to say they believe ?

I don't know if I'm the general public but I'm believing the cops they are trained to get detailed exact statements. A parent in distress or any trauma situation you can't remember exactly what the hell you said.

I wonder if the Neighborhood Association will sue the Martin family after its found that Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself to get their money back?

This seems cruel. That the State allowed him to be a defense witness. What a pile of garbage they are.

IMHO they were setting up the prosecution. Now we have the word of white cops against the father of a deceased black child. Volitile to say the least.

So happy they have this judge. O'Mara kind of made a mistake calling Tracy. Big mistake.

Crump's ass is going to be on the stand soon.

I believe Crump may have made a boo-boo in his deposition last weekend.

Last edited:
Ben Crump has a horrible day coming very soon. He is going to be obliterated up on that stand.

I wonder if the Neighborhood Association will sue the Martin family after its found that Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself to get their money back?

Crump could be in some trouble.... maybe he will have to give some money back.

That wrong needs to be righted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back