The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
10-4 on the corn. We have soybeans, too.

And we have jet planes! Scott AFB is only 5 miles away from me. :thup:

hotplane.gif

You are way too close to East Saint Louis for my liking.

I'm on the east side of Scott. Between Mascoutah and Okawville.

Ah hell! I have to learn another set of Indian town names?

Well that witness made it pretty clear that the father didnt think it was his sons voice yelling for help. It appears he needed Mr Crump to convince him of that, huh?

Perhaps, but he had his senior year to straighten up. Some football players that have been given scholarships have had a lot more problems than him....alot more problems... like you stated. There are some that would make him look like a choir boy in comparison.

Granted, but I would make the case that in order to get that type of treatment, said player would have to be exceptional. I've never heard that about Trayvon. He seems to enjoy his "herb" too much to excel at sports. Given the general context of his social media postings do you really think this was a young man who was about to "straighten up"...or do you think he was a young man who was hanging with the wrong crowd and headed for trouble? You'll note that the Prosecution has chosen not to bring "friends" of Trayvon's forward to testify in any way. I wonder if that is because they don't want another debacle like they had with Rachel Jenteal? I'm thinking that the Prosecution wants nothing to do with giving the jury a better look at who Trayvon was hanging with and what they were into.

No, but I dont think he was a lost cause that should be thrown out with the trash either. He was a troubled teen heading down the wrong path. His mother sent him to his fathers...she was concerned about him and his behavior. He was about to start his senior year. Im not making the case that Trayvon was an angel by no means. Just that he was an athlete and should he follow in his moms and brothers footsteps he may be looking at college in a year, perhaps with a scholarship somewhere....Division I, II, or III perhaps.

And yes, his friends were not called, because when you call them, it opens a whole can of worms for the defense. They can go after their record and move to impeach. One reason people dont like to testify. I would have wanted very few friends of mine on the witness stand defending me at 17...lol. They would probably be a bigger help to me not saying anything and out of the courtroom...lol.

I could easily imagine Harvard wanting to recruit him for their combined BA/MD program. If only!

And as the narrative that "Zimmerman was the next Bruce Lee" sinks slowly into the West, we say Aloha to the state's case.

I'm on the east side of Scott. Between Mascoutah and Okawville.

Ah hell! I have to learn another set of Indian town names?

After a while you won't even use the names. You'll be giving directions like "turn left at Farmer brown's spread" or "turn right when you see the 3 black cows". :lol:

Those are the directions I use now. I'm down with that.

BTW - So much for that whole MMA supahstah! Trained at best MMA gym in AMERICA! bs that went on for 20 pages.

Well that witness made it pretty clear that the father didnt think it was his sons voice yelling for help. It appears he needed Mr Crump to convince him of that, huh?

Yes. Another of those "embellishments" you speak of so often. :razz:

I had a gym membership for a few years that I NEVER used. Kind of on par with GZ.

My more recent (and local) gym membership has gotten a little more use.

I had a gym membership for a few years that I NEVER used. Kind of on par with GZ.

My more recent (and local) gym membership has gotten a little more use.

Buy a total gym. They are awesome

But you can't learn to fight on one.

The narrative of stalking, cold-blooded, non-screaming, MMA assassin seems to be evaporating pretty quick today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back