🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

"Kris Paronto, Mark Geist and John Tiegen, three CIA contractors who on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, battled with terrorists from the roof of the CIA's Benghazi annex building, would beg to differ with the Obama administration, the CIA and several congressional committees. They say there was an order to stand down that delayed their response and possibly cost the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans."

Yes, A Stand-Down Order Was Given In Benghazi Attack | Investor's Business Daily

A punk assed little bitch like you or the guys who were there.....hmmmmm

"Kris Paronto, Mark Geist and John Tiegen, three CIA contractors who on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, battled with terrorists from the roof of the CIA's Benghazi annex building, would beg to differ with the Obama administration, the CIA and several congressional committees. They say there was an order to stand down that delayed their response and possibly cost the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans."

Yes, A Stand-Down Order Was Given In Benghazi Attack | Investor's Business Daily

A punk assed little bitch like you or the guys who were there.....hmmmmm
The fortunate circumstance for any democrat administration and especially Obama is that the media became the propaganda arm of the administration. The media took the side of the administration instead of investigating Benghazi and we are left with unanswered questions that the media will never address. Wouldn't you think the major networks would have sent reporters to Mexico to document the carnage from the incredible mess of "Operation Fast/Furious" and 3,000 illegal weapons? Not on your life.

20170726_Move_On_Mueller_Firing_Rapid_Response_website_banner.png

& if trump creates the ultimate Constitutional crisis, it will be time to take to the streets:

Nobody Is Above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

And do what? Stamp your little feet and whine?

There will be no "Constitutional crisis". A president has all the legal authority necessary to fire anyone working in an Executive Branch department at his whim. He can fire ALL of them should he choose to do so.

Your opinions do not come whatsoever into play in the matter. MoveOn and the rest of the Left had better consider the backlash that would occur should their little passion plays turn widespread violent, a near inevitability.

You people are not nearly as influential as you think.

public opinion helped end the vietnam war & the one thing CONgress hates are angry CONstituents.

there will be a lot of unrest & that may be what it takes.

Public opinion is not with you.

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

So, my friends, simply address the question with a simple "Yes" or "No" .......

"Is any president above the ;aw?"
/----/ You silly goose. Only the Clintons are above the law.
lock her up.jpg

the media became the propaganda arm of the administration. The media took the side of the administration instead of investigating Benghazi and we are left with unanswered questions

Those questions, moron, are NOT left unanswered.......Its the answers that your fucked up ilk does not like nor accept......

The Benghazi hearings went on for FOUR years under republican committees and NOTHING.........but stil idiots like you bitch and moan....

Go treat yourself to an enema.

the media became the propaganda arm of the administration. The media took the side of the administration instead of investigating Benghazi and we are left with unanswered questions

Those questions, moron, are NOT left unanswered.......Its the answers that your fucked up ilk does not like nor accept......

The Benghazi hearings went on for FOUR years under republican committees and NOTHING.........but stil idiots like you bitch and moan....

Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

"The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

'President'?

Try EVERY self-important, elitist politician who has decided their being elected is no longer about representing and serving those who put them in office but is an opportunity to use their position to enrich themselves...even if that means having to commit crimes and betraying their country.

Take Diane Feinstein - this bitch climbed into bed with the ruling Chinese Communist government Nd made hundreds of millions of dollars while selling out her country, having a Chinese spy on her payroll - close to get - for 20 years.

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

What law, you fucking douchebag?

An investigation is done by prosecutors. In a civil case, it's up to the plaintiff to make their own case, not prosecutors.

Don't be an eternal fuckhead, Kaz........

If I....for example......cheat the IRS the fucking federal prosecutors ARE acting as plaintiffs..............Check with your GED instructor.

Talk about being an eternal fuckhead. The little gnat doesn't know the difference between a civil case and a criminal case. I mean wow

Yes, of course they are

Don't you know that 'justice' is for peasants

:popcorn:

& if trump creates the ultimate Constitutional crisis, it will be time to take to the streets:

There will be no "Constitutional crisis". A president has all the legal authority necessary to fire anyone working in an Executive Branch department at his whim. He can fire ALL of them should he choose to do so.

Your opinions do not come whatsoever into play in the matter. MoveOn and the rest of the Left had better consider the backlash that would occur should their little passion plays turn widespread violent, a near inevitability.

public opinion helped end the vietnam war & the one thing CONgress hates are angry CONstituents.

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

you seem to fail at filtering your own bullshit.

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

You are just pining for the days when you had a monopoly and all we heard was fake news, huh?

lol... i never take what i see or hear as fact especially if it's only a soundbite or clip 'edited for time'. i research unbiased credible sources & always back up what i say...

homey don't accept alternative facts from no-body.

lol... i never take what i see or hear as fact especially if it's only a soundbite or clip 'edited for time'. i research unbiased credible sources & always back up what i say...

LOL, you obsess on fake news. Get real. You only want to hear confirmation of what you believe. You aren't interested in the truth

An investigation is done by prosecutors. In a civil case, it's up to the plaintiff to make their own case, not prosecutors.

If I....for example......cheat the IRS the fucking federal prosecutors ARE acting as plaintiffs..............Check with your GED instructor.

Talk about being an eternal fuckhead. The little gnat doesn't know the difference between a civil case and a criminal case. I mean wow

He continually out stupids himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

He continually out stupids himself.

Anyone can file a civil case. He thinks that's proof of corruption. Yes, he does constantly out stupid himself

LOL, you obsess on fake news. Get real. You only want to hear confirmation of what you believe. You aren't interested in the truth

:auiqs.jpg:

irony.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

irony.jpg

Yes, I only listen to the libertarian news. Gotcha.

Actually, unlike you, I listen to multiple views

Forum List

Back