The Olympics As An Indication Of How Flimsy Our Memory Is

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Watching the Olympics?

Do you remember what earlier iterations of the savages did before the latest genocidal massacre, that of October 7th?

Perhaps a review will lead to the examination of a pattern.

1. Not just for individuals, there are cycles to life and cycles to civilizations. Within each, there are the seeds of its own destruction. The advancement of Hussein Obama to the presidency represented the blossoming of one of those evil seeds.

Doing everything in his power to end the hegemony, not just of America, but of Western Civilization, this 'wolf in sheep's clothing' targeted the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, as well, because it's values and institutions are the same as our own.

2. On September 5, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. Police officers killed five of the eight Black September members during a failed rescue attempt. Three of the terrorists who survived were captured but set free a month later following the hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 615. Israeli security agents later tracked down and killed many of those believed to be responsible for the Munich attack.
In which city were 11 Israeli athletes murdered during the 1972 Olympic Games?

51z64iYXyLL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3 .Which bring us to Obama's blessing the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran....created by Democrat Jimmy Carter.....with weapons of mass destruction, nuclear bombs and missiles.

When Obama had the chance to do what Reagan, and use his speaking skills to oppose evil....in this case the Iran, designated by the State Department as a 'state sponsor of terrorism,' he did nothing:

"... in the summer of 2009, after the dubious election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranians began an uprising. They hoped for support of some kind from the United States. That that support didn’t come.

Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America’s support. He ordered the CIA to sever contacts it had with the green movement’s supporters....

Egypt’s Mubarak was America’s staunchest ally in the Middle East other than Israel. Iran was (and is) our biggest enemy. Yet, Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak but not the mullahs."
Why Obama turned his back on the 'green revolution' in Iran

Instead....Obama and his party have made certain that Iran will have nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
1. Not just for individuals, there are cycles to life and cycles to civilizations. Within each, there are the seeds of its own destruction. The advancement of Hussein Obama to the presidency represented the blossoming of one of those evil seeds.

Doing everything in his power to end the hegemony, not just of America, but of Western Civilization, this 'wolf in sheep's clothing' targeted the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, as well, because it's values and institutions are the same as our own.

2. On September 5, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. Police officers killed five of the eight Black September members during a failed rescue attempt. Three of the terrorists who survived were captured but set free a month later following the hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 615. Israeli security agents later tracked down and killed many of those believed to be responsible for the Munich attack.
In which city were 11 Israeli athletes murdered during the 1972 Olympic Games?

51z64iYXyLL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3 .Which bring us to Obama's blessing the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran....created by Democrat Jimmy Carter.....with weapons of mass destruction, nuclear bombs and missiles.

When Obama had the chance to do what Reagan, and use his speaking skills to oppose evil....in this case the Iran, designated by the State Department as a 'state sponsor of terrorism,' he did nothing:

"... in the summer of 2009, after the dubious election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranians began an uprising. They hoped for support of some kind from the United States. That that support didn’t come.

Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America’s support. He ordered the CIA to sever contacts it had with the green movement’s supporters....

Egypt’s Mubarak was America’s staunchest ally in the Middle East other than Israel. Iran was (and is) our biggest enemy. Yet, Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak but not the mullahs."
Why Obama turned his back on the 'green revolution' in Iran

Instead....Obama and his party have made certain that Iran will have nuclear weapons.

It is remembered but as with all things, over time it fades away from the public discussion. It is forever a black mark on the Olympics and in many ways it probably took away the innocence of the young nation of Israel, not even 30 years after the end of the WWII holocaust.

I realize it was a different scenario and enemy, but I thought that their smuggling of Eichmann into Israel to stand trial after he eventually agreed to sign off on this after weeks of convincing by the Mossad placed them on the pedestal of righteous intelligence work. I would have loved to interview the interrogator. I heard him in an interview and if I recall correctly he sounded like a scholarly man, a person who seems to have his Faith though I can't confirm. This is impressive from the fast talking cowboys we see and hear from too often in many intelligence agencies today.

That was one of the most impressive operations in my opinion as they completed it at great risk while in hostile territory for a length of time but they also conducted it in a professional, legally and morally defensible manner. The outcome was the same, the target was executed but without the shock and awe of say a telephone exploding.

They have largely moved away from this principled approach over the decades, as have too many intelligence agencies which have blended with military operations.

In regards to these terrorists, it would have been ideal if they would have been able to do have stand trial at least one or two of these terrorists, that is, bring them back to Israel. Although the logistics of this would be more difficult especially as they were scattered around the globe and not one entity in Argentina.

You're right to be very concerned about Iran, but you're putting too much emphasis on the nuclear threat. That is well balanced and defanged by the Zionists' regime.

More to the point is Iran's wealth of conventional weapons that has promoted Iran to superpower status! Now we are faced with the question on whether it's too late to neutralize Iran without Iran getting their licks in against their regional enemy, without the Zionists suffering an end to their entire country!

America's enemies appear to have left their competition behind in the dust on modern weapons technology! The only way of answering the big question is if Iran attempts to eliminate an aircraft carriers to perform it's only real function. Not to even need to mention the possibility of sinking one!

It is remembered but as with all things, over time it fades away from the public discussion. It is forever a black mark on the Olympics and in many ways it probably took away the innocence of the young nation of Israel, not even 30 years after the end of the WWII holocaust.

I realize it was a different scenario and enemy, but I thought that their smuggling of Eichmann into Israel to stand trial after he eventually agreed to sign off on this after weeks of convincing by the Mossad placed them on the pedestal of righteous intelligence work. I would have loved to interview the interrogator. I heard him in an interview and if I recall correctly he sounded like a scholarly man, a person who seems to have his Faith though I can't confirm. This is impressive from the fast talking cowboys we see and hear from too often in many intelligence agencies today.
That was one of the most impressive operations in my opinion as they completed it at great risk while in hostile territory for a length of time but they also conducted it in a professional, legally and morally defensible manner. The outcome was the same, the target was executed but without the shock and awe of say a telephone exploding.

They have largely moved away from this principled approach over the decades, as have too many intelligence agencies which have blended with military operations.

In regards to these terrorists, it would have been ideal if they would have been able to do have stand trial at least one or two of these terrorists, that is, bring them back to Israel. Although the logistics of this would be more difficult especially as they were scattered around the globe and not one entity in Argentina.

If I am correct, Israel has no death penalty. Eichmann was the exception.

A better question is to ponder why the Zionist regime, Iran, or any other small country would need to be burdened with nuclear weapons?

Even N.K. is safe without them now that China regards them as a client state.

It's likely because America made it necessary in the time before N.K. became safe and secured by China's nuclear deterrent to US aggression.

A better question is to ponder why the Zionist regime, Iran, or any other small country would need to be burdened with nuclear weapons?

Even N.K. is safe without them now that China regards them as a client state.

It's likely because America made it necessary in the time before N.K. became safe and secured by China's nuclear deterrent to US aggression.
I am so disgusted when this lying low-life scum tries to post.

... you're a Marxist.

By definition an atheist and by admission, in favor of genocide and censorship.

In short.....the lowest of the low, an enemy of mankind and of civilization.

Yet you pretend to wonder why the Middle Eastern bastion of democracy and Western values needs nuclear weapons as a defense against your sort.

I have asked you so many times not to stain my threads with your detritis. Please comply.

Forum List

Back