The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only seek to shift the burden of proof onto me because you can't prove your claims.
Yeah --you guys covered your tracks pretty well.
Congratulations.
Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

"I'm too deranged to notice".

More ad hominem attacks from the internet trolls and disinformation agents.
Your feelings get hurt awful easy.

There are no such agents. you fool

YES THAT WAS AD HOMINEN and an ACCURATE description.

Only a fool would repeat the same debunked proven bullshit over and over.
He's been shown repeatedly that beam was still standing until a cleanup crew cut it in October, 2001, to have it removed from the site. Despite being shown this repeatedly, here he is, still pedaling this bullshit. He's so dense, it doesn't even occur to him that by repeated debunked nonsense, it puts everything he says into doubt since it's obvious he has no compunction about lying to maintain his conspiracy nonsense.
They're images of 2 different sections.
Stop lying, bitch.
No, they're not. It's the same beam. You can't lie your way out of this.

Here's the image you posted...

unnamed-jpg.455351

Here's the image I posted...

20190916_123550-jpg.279558

Now look at the cut beam just above the white circle in the image I posted ... it's the exact same beam as the one in your image.

In your image, look at the beam in front of the one you claim was cut at a 45° to bring down the tower ... it's the exact same beam as the one I circled in the image I posted. Even if you stupidly try to lie about this, everyone else here will see you're lying.
It doesn't show that they cut the beam, just that it's been cut.

And, I could be wrong about how the nano-thermite military grade demolition charges were used, but you can't prove they weren't used.

The twins could not have collapsed in accelerated freefall without them.

The core columns' resistance would have stopped the collapses halfway down.

You are wrong and they were not used. There is no evidence they were used nor reason to believe they were used.

The towers did NOT accelerate to freefall speed at all.

If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.
And jet fuel cannot melt steel.
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.
No one saw any of that or any melted steel.

Funny story though
Before I prove to you that such things as a handgun melted into a blob are a reality, I'd like to hear you say one more time that no one saw any such thing.

When you do, I'll show you that it's true, and you can maybe for the first time in hour life ask yourself why you make statements before finding out if they're true or not. And then I'll be asking myself why I would engage you in debate when I'll have to fact check everything you say to make sure you're not lying.

So, why don't you say that there's no such thing? Go ahead . . . fish.
Fire ahead and prove it. Even if someone did see it such a thing would be absolutely irrelevant. The picgture you showed of molten sgteel was NOT specifically steel. Any number of flammable materials could burn that way and such buildings as the towers would have endless flammable materials.

You have nothing.
You're a fukcing hair-trigger, ain't ya? If you slow down just a little, you'll recall that I have put forth no theory. Nor did I post any pictures. That's all in your mind. Your problem is that when you are angry, you become incapable of making a point, and you even recall things that didn't happen.

Anyway, one of the lead investigators into the collapses said he saw melting of girders at the WTC. Wonder why he would say such a thing unless . . .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's something from a guy named Gerry Fornino. He was an FBI bomb technician.

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."
No I am not.

You are an overly sensitive fool who is supporting idiiotic theories even if you never stated one.

You stated you would offer proof. You did not. A quote which YOU typed is worthless.

Anyways no one said any such thing LIAR

..... But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."
Only thermitic reactions could have possibly done that .

There was no thermite.
If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.

Funny story though
Before I prove to you that such things as a handgun melted into a blob are a reality, I'd like to hear you say one more time that no one saw any such thing.

When you do, I'll show you that it's true, and you can maybe for the first time in hour life ask yourself why you make statements before finding out if they're true or not. And then I'll be asking myself why I would engage you in debate when I'll have to fact check everything you say to make sure you're not lying.

Fire ahead and prove it. Even if someone did see it such a thing would be absolutely irrelevant. The picgture you showed of molten sgteel was NOT specifically steel. Any number of flammable materials could burn that way and such buildings as the towers would have endless flammable materials.

You have nothing.
You're a fukcing hair-trigger, ain't ya? If you slow down just a little, you'll recall that I have put forth no theory. Nor did I post any pictures. That's all in your mind. Your problem is that when you are angry, you become incapable of making a point, and you even recall things that didn't happen.

Anyway, one of the lead investigators into the collapses said he saw melting of girders at the WTC. Wonder why he would say such a thing unless . . .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

High temperatures do compromise the integrity of steel girders. They will bend.

A thermal study of a new oil well plugging & abandonment ...
A multi-layer geometry, composed of dolomite, cement, carbon iron steel, and thermite, is used to simulate the oil well. The phase change problem is approached …
  • Author: Elisan dos Santos Magalhães, Marcelo J.S. de Lemos
Sure, girders bend. Why would a lead investigator say that he saw melting of girders at the WCT?
No one said that liar

..... But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."
Only thermitic reactions could have possibly done that .
Wrong.

More ignorance from you

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

You are an overly sensitive fool who is supporting idiiotic theories even if you never stated one.

You stated you would offer proof. You did not. A quote which YOU typed is worthless.

Wow! You just deny everything and then hope no one can back up what they say. You should have researched what I had told you. Now you're stuck in a corner.

Here is a video of a lead investigator saying that he saw melting of girders at WTC:

9/11: FEMA investigator Abolhassan Astaneh says, "melting of girders" in WTC - Bing video

So, now that you've made a fool of yourself, are you still going to deny it?

Hey, did you happen to google Gerry Fornino? Do you believe he exists? Do you really doubt that he said exactly what I quoted him as saying? Be careful, you could lose what's left of your credibility.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Wow! You just deny everything and then hope no one can back up what they say. You should have researched what I had told you. Now you're stuck in a corner.

Here is a video of a lead investigator saying that he saw melting of girders at WTC:

9/11: FEMA investigator Abolhassan Astaneh says, "melting of girders" in WTC - Bing video

Hey, did you happen to google Gerry Fornino? Do you believe he exists? Do you really doubt that he said exactly what I quoted him as saying? Be careful, you could lose what's left of your credibility.
He was not a LEAD investigator just an investigator. He did not claim to have seen steel melting in the wtc as YOU claimed he did. He said he saw steel which had been melted and his pooer english failed to propoerly articulate it.

You have tried to spin and lie.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

LOLOL. He wasn't a "lead investigator".

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

He was not a LEAD investigator just an investigator. He did not claim to have seen steel melting in the wtc as YOU claimed he did. He said he saw steel which had been melted and his pooer english failed to propoerly articulate it.

Once again you demonstrate your research prowess with another failure. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center. I said he was a lead investigator. He was.

And no, he didn't see any steel melting, but he saw girders that had melted. And your attempt to blame your failure on his alleged poor english is just what it looks like. Apparently, you are of the mind that unless someone saw a candle burning down, nothing melted.

You've now been reduced to believing that a leading structural engineer investigating the crime scene of 9/11 did not know what melting means. That was your only way out of having been shown that the guy said exactly what I said he said.

Let's move on to Gerry Fornino. Do you acknowledge his existence, and that he was an FBI bomb technician?

Last edited:

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Do you believe that if he is not the lead investigator, nothing he said is correct?

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Once again you demonstrate your research prowess with another failure. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center. I said he was a lead investigator. He was.

And no, he didn't see any steel melting, but he saw girders that had melted. And your attempt to blame your failure on his alleged poor english is just what it looks like. Apparently, you are of the mind that unless someone saw a candle burning down, nothing melted.

You've now been reduced to believing that a leading structural engineer investigating the crime scene of 9/11 did not know what melting means. That was your only way out of having been shown that the guy said exactly what I said he said.

Let's move on to Gerry Fornino. Do you acknowledge his existence, and that he was an FBI bomb technician?
He was not a lead investigator. He was one of many investigators and not a leading one. It is your failure not mine. Nothing he saw indicated anything about steel melting before or during the collapse of the towers. After the collapse is irrelevant.

He did not see melting he saw somethign which HAD been melted and that is why your attempts at lying are a failure.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Do you believe that if he is not the lead investigator, nothing he said is correct?
It proves you are lying as he was no such thing,

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl (Persian: ابوالحسن آستانه‌اصل ‎; born 1947 in Tabriz) is an Iranian -American academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on the September 11 attacks.

What was he?

And are you, too, going to deny the existence of Gerry Fornino and what he said?

Last edited:

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl (Persian: ابوالحسن آستانه‌اصل ‎; born 1947 in Tabriz) is an Iranian -American academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on the September 11 attacks.

What was he?

And are you, too, going to deny the existence of Gerry Fornino and what he said?
Just another of many engineers who helped investigate.

He was not a lead investigator.

One stupid lie from you at a time do not try to distract from your idiotic spin by naming someone else.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

One stupid lie from you at a time do not try to distract from your idiotic spin by naming someone else.
Okay, let's say he was not a lead investigator. Now, do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

And what about Gerry Fornino? I get the feeling that if he wasn't the "lead" FBI bomb technician, you'd use that as proof that he didn't say what he said, or that it wasn't true. Am I right?

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

Okay, let's say he was not a lead investigator. Now, do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

And what about Gerry Fornino? I get the feeling that if he wasn't the "lead" FBI bomb technician, you'd use that as proof that he didn't say what he said, or that it wasn't true. Am I right?
He knew but miss used the word melting. You ran with trat to imply he saw it melting.

Stick to one lie at a time and put it to bed before moving on to the next one.

No one saw steel melting on 911 or claimed they saw it melting. A lot of work had to be done during the clean up to include cutting through wreckage to get to the bottom of the pile. The fire continued to burn at the bottom and reached temperatures to melt steel. Which is why seeing melted steel after the fact is irrelevant.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

Do you under stand that the building was a willow reed? It was NOT brick and mortar... The floors were cantilevered off central core like spokes.. Like the ribs of an umbrella... and it had an aluminum skin. I knew as soon as the planes hit the buildings would collapse.

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

He knew but miss used the word melting. You ran with trat to imply he saw it melting.

Stick to one lie at a time and put it to bed before moving on to the next one.

No one saw steel melting on 911 or claimed they saw it melting. A lot of work had to be done during the clean up to include cutting through wreckage to get to the bottom of the pile. The fire continued to burn at the bottom and reached temperatures to melt steel. Which is why seeing melted steel after the fact is irrelevant.
And now your whole argument is based on your assumption that when the guy said he saw melting of girders, he misused the word. You like to edit the past. If I were in your shoes, that's what I'd have said, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back