The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demolition crew setting a thermite charge.....View attachment 455351
You're lying again, truther. That beam was still standing after 9/11. It was cut down in October, 2001 by a cleanup crew...

20190916_124300-jpg.279559

"I'm too deranged to notice".

More ad hominem attacks from the internet trolls and disinformation agents.
Your feelings get hurt awful easy.

There are no such agents. you fool

YES THAT WAS AD HOMINEN and an ACCURATE description.

Only a fool would repeat the same debunked proven bullshit over and over.

LOLOL

By "disinformation agents," you mean posters who utterly debunk your bullshit.

Crying won't help make your lies become truth. Just so ya know.

He's been shown repeatedly that beam was still standing until a cleanup crew cut it in October, 2001, to have it removed from the site. Despite being shown this repeatedly, here he is, still pedaling this bullshit. He's so dense, it doesn't even occur to him that by repeated debunked nonsense, it puts everything he says into doubt since it's obvious he has no compunction about lying to maintain his conspiracy nonsense.

He's been shown repeatedly that beam was still standing until a cleanup crew cut it in October, 2001, to have it removed from the site. Despite being shown this repeatedly, here he is, still pedaling this bullshit. He's so dense, it doesn't even occur to him that by repeated debunked nonsense, it puts everything he says into doubt since it's obvious he has no compunction about lying to maintain his conspiracy nonsense.
They're images of 2 different sections.
Stop lying, bitch.

Demolition crew setting a thermite charge.....View attachment 455351
You're lying again, truther. That beam was still standing after 9/11. It was cut down in October, 2001 by a cleanup crew...

20190916_124300-jpg.279559
You have no idea if that's the same area I posted.
Yes, I do. In the first photo, you can see the same exact bean you were showing. The one cut at a 45°. In the second photo, you can see that exact same beam before the cleanup crew cut it.

Your lies are exposed. You really should stop.

Yet you keep willfully ignoring the answers and the truth in favor of fictional crap.

KEEP SHOUTING EM DOWN.....

Fact = liquid steel poured out of the south tower
Fact = liquid steel = 2200F
Fact = burning jet fuel = 600F

WHERE did the additional 1600F come from???

See the source image

See the source image

Thanks for posting that.
Another aspect they can't explain.

Stop lying, bitch.
No, they're not. It's the same beam. You can't lie your way out of this.

Here's the image you posted...

unnamed-jpg.455351

Here's the image I posted...

20190916_123550-jpg.279558

Now look at the cut beam just above the white circle in the image I posted ... it's the exact same beam as the one in your image.

In your image, look at the beam in front of the one you claim was cut at a 45° to bring down the tower ... it's the exact same beam as the one I circled in the image I posted. Even if you stupidly try to lie about this, everyone else here will see you're lying.

You really should stop.
Stop posting about the 9/11 coverup ?
Even though it's about less than 1% of what I contribute here at USMB. I don't think I will stop. Ever. You'll just have to take me out .
No, you should stop lying. And you should stop repeating bullshit after it's been debunked.

That was day 2 at ground zero liar.
No crews cut steel beams at 45 degree angles --they cut straight though --the shortest distance.
You're lying again. Yes, crews cut steel beams at 45° angles. You've been show this before too...

011126wtc.jpg

You really should stop. All you're doing is revealing to the forum that you have to lie to keep your conspiracy going.

When are you going to back up your claims with evidence?
Whenever you can answer even just one question truthfully.
Like, for instance, why do most Americans not know a third tower fell that day ? Simple question that you won't answer.
View attachment 454053
I like how you select an image of building 7 going down in free fall where the first 7 seconds are cut out from when that building actually first started to collapse.

Your deception fools no one.

Stop lying, bitch.
No they are not they are clearly the same you know it and are the only one lying here.

You really should stop.
Stop posting about the 9/11 coverup ?
Even though it's about less than 1% of what I contribute here at USMB. I don't think I will stop. Ever. You'll just have to take me out .
I believe what was meant was that you should stop lying.

Or at least stop lying and posting the same tired crap which has been PROVEN false and you know it has.

Why not be original and post some evidence which no one else has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back